The Education Forum

Another example of our shining legal system!

Also 9/11 was less than 11 years ago.

Well that changes everything! :)

They have conceded guilt of 3000 murders in a boastful way, Len (and I'm unashamed to leave that number rounded off as well). Think of the most extreme opposite of the US legal system being mocked and fiscally raped here and then try to conceive the most polar and extreme opposite of it, and you have your answer. I would offer their attorneys a couple of options to choose from for their clients: 1. death today. 2. death tomorrow. Either way they should welcome the sentence in order to receive the Islamic rewards of the afterlife. In lieu of their beliefs, amusing how one plaintiff was terrified for his life based on threatening behavior of a correctional officer. Oh, if I were king, I'd give their lawyers (and the first 2000 lawyers of every major American city) the same two options for themselves. J/K. Members in law, please hold the emails. I'm fairly sure there are ethical lawyers practicing somewhere.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

http://gma.yahoo.com...topstories.html

Texas Woman Arrested for Warning Drivers About Speed

public.affairs@cityofhouston.net

Title should read, "Texas Woman Arrested for Kindness Toward Strangers" because the reality of the situation is she was trying to be kind to her fellow man not acting maliciously towards the police. And ultimately it was left to a judgement call of the officer to arrest her or just ask her to leave. It's more about seeing kindness and being able or willing to pass it on.

Edited by Peter McGuire

• 2 weeks later...

After being released, Natalie started studying what the laws actually were. She then found out, this was a blatant violation of her First Amendment rights and furthermore her Fourth Amendment rights when here back pack was illegally searched.

When the Houston Police Department arrested Natalie Plummer they not only violated her rights, but used police intimidation to threaten any future use of those same rights. In doing so, they have threatened every single citizen's rights.