The Education Forum

Aurora shooter, another Sirhan?

Why am I starting to hear crazy conspiracy alarm bells in the back of my mind?

Item: Strange, erratic bahaviour. Hair colored orange.

Item: Claims amnesia - the jailers, trained psychotherapists all, believe he’s faking.

Item: He was most recently studying for a PhD in neuroscience at the University of Colorado Denver,

Item: He says he doesn’t know why he’s been arrested.

http://www.huffingto...ref=mostpopular

Sirhan Sirhan anybody? MK Ultra or whatever it’s called these days, anybody?

James Holmes Claims Amnesia: Alleged 'Dark Knight' Shooter Wonders Why He's Arrested

The Huffington Post | By Michael McLaughlin Posted: 07/27/2012 9:55 am Updated: 07/27/2012 11:03 am

gplus-16.png

s-JAMES-HOLMES-AMNESIA-large.jpg

A new report says that James Holmes has told his jailers he doesn't know why he's been arrested.

James Holmes, the suspected shooter in last week's movie theater massacre, has told his Colorado jailers he doesn't know why he's locked behind bars, the Daily News reports.

But no one at the Arapahoe County Detention Center is buying Holmes' story, a lockup worker told the News. The jailers who come in contact with Holmes, who is sequestered from other inmates, believe he's faking amnesia.

Since the 24-year-old PhD dropout was accused of killing 12 theatergoers and wounding 58 at a midnight screening of "The Dark Knight Rises" last Friday, the media has lavished attention on Holmes' odd behavior.

The suspect appeared in court on Monday with brightly dyed orange hair and made peculiar facial expressions. At times his eyes bulged and he often appeared tired.

Holmes was taken into custody after he allegedly stormed the sold-out premiere of the latest Batman film. Police have said Holmes wore riot gear, used smoke bombs and armed himself with three guns during one of the most violent shootings in American history.

http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/07/27/defense-colorado-shooting-suspect-was-seeing-psychiatrist/

"... he sent the psychiatrist a package containing a notebook with descriptions of an attack."

Another notebook. Lessee...."RFK must Die".....Oswald's famous (fake) diary....Bremer had a diary as I recall...

I can't help but wonder what Bill Pepper thinks of all this.

He could be very well faking it. Look how he planned it The shooting at the movie theater and his apt. Look at the apt he had the whole apt ready to blow up and he setup either a radio or stereo o play loud music to draw in a person to trigger the bombs.

That takes a sound mind to do all that.

He could be very well faking it. Look how he planned it The shooting at the movie theater and his apt. Look at the apt he had the whole apt ready to blow up and he setup either a radio or stereo o play loud music to draw in a person to trigger the bombs.

That takes a sound mind to do all that.

I agree he pretty obviously is faking it. Not that I believe Sirhan was a Manchurian Candidate, but going into a room and shooting someone is one thing what Holmes did was far more complex.

• 2 months later...