The Education Forum

JOACHIM JOESTEN How Kennedy Was...

John Dolva

...I still don't get how a Walker as central or peripheral in any way reflects on JJ's theme.

The DPD, the CIA, H.L. Hunt, The JBS Minutemen, Dallas Generals, and certain other persons, all have particular roles in this 'Fraud' (as JJ calls it)...

John, Walker's role as central or peripheral reflects well on Joesten's theme.

Walker was a leader of the Dallas Minutemen and the Dallas JBS. Several members of the Minutemen and the JBS were also members of the DPD.

Walker was close to H.L. Hunt since the days of the 1962 campaign for Texas Governor. With all this talent in Dallas, the CIA would have been relegated the role of mere observers.

Walker is the one to investigate -- even if H.L. Hunt was the key financier, it would have been the resigned Major General Edwin A. Walker who performed all the ground work. Look at his active and central role in the Adlai Stevenson heckling campaign, and in the "WANTED FOR TREASON: JFK" handbill, and in the black-bordered Ad. Walker's hand is evident throughout the Dallas right-wing. These were his new troops after he lost his command over the 24th Infantry Division in Augsburg, Germany.

Best regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The umbrella tube was an antenna

One thing that JJ returns to repeatedly are the cluster of unexplained deaths and refers to a study by some guy in Europe, I think, that worked out that these were way outside the norm. Whether that is so or not I've no idea. But considering the science of the actuarian... There may be records of persons data at relevant times and using standard actuarial methods (of the time, this is important because I think this is important in a comprehensive coverup, so no mixing in current methods.) determine an answer that refutes, or not, this.

edittypos

Edited by John Dolva

One thing that JJ returns to repeatedly are the cluster of unexplained deaths and refers to a study by some guy in Europe, I think, that worked out that these were way outside the norm. Whether that is so or not I've no idea. But considering the science of the actuarian... There may be records of persons data at relevant times and using standard actuarial methods (of the time, this is important because I think this is important in a comprehensive coverup, so no mixing in current methods.) determine an answer that refutes, or not, this.

edittypos

John, I think many of us are familiar with the statistics of probability that are millions to one against so many people at Dealey Plaza dying of unusual causes within a few years of the JFK assassination.

Our question -- I believe -- is which group of people could have most effectively accomplished this "silencing" act. IMHO, the group best positioned for such a performance would have been an underground group like the Minutemen, who would have the powerful motivation to avoid discovery for their role in the JFK assassination in the first place.

One would not need to imagine a Government agency in this regard -- a local group would be more efficient...

Best regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

Take for example the untimely death of Dallas Policeman Roger Craig, who had been shot and bombed for encouraging Jim Garrison only months before his untimely death. The DPD itself was well-known for its membership in the Dallas chapter of the Minutemen.

One might well ask, if I'm so sure about this connection, why would I name the Minutemen today, and risk the same fate? My answer is that all the participants of the JFK shooting are almost certainly dead now, 50 years later. And besides, since we are nearly at the 50 year mark of the JFK assassination, it is no longer a matter of political intrigue, but a matter of American History. In my humble opinion, if a JFK shooter is still alive today, and if he confessed his participation with material proofs -- he would not be prosecuted today as he would have in 1963, rather, he would become a celebrity, and he would make millions of dollars, even if he were relegated to a jail cell for the last few years of his life. In other words, the pressure is off. The age of truth has arrived.

Best regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

• 2 months later...

The pioint at which this endeavour ground to a halt was when I started reading

Chapter 9

The Dealey Plaza Ambush

The core of The Kennedy Murder Fraud is exposed by the topography of the assassination site.

...""

While I'm still trying to make snese of the rest, (which is pretty amazing to me), I think this statement holds true today and refers to the known topography of Dealey Plaza midday 22 11 63.

"In a broader sense, topography is concerned with local detail in general, including not only relief but also vegetative and artificial features, and even local history and culture. This meaning is less common in America, where topographic maps with elevation contours have made "topography" synonymous with relief. The older sense of topography as the study of place still has currency in Europe."

https://en.wikipedia...wiki/Topography

edit typos

Edited by John Dolva

The pioint at which this endeavour ground to a halt was when I started reading

Chapter 9

The Dealey Plaza Ambush

The core of The Kennedy Murder Fraud is exposed by the topography of the assassination site.

...""

While I'm still trying to make snese of the rest, (which is pretty amazing to me), I think this statement holds true today and refers to the known topography of Dealey Plaza midday 22 11 63.

"In a broader sense, topography is concerned with local detail in general, including not only relief but also vegetative and artificial features, and even local history and culture. This meaning is less common in America, where topographic maps with elevation contours have made "topography" synonymous with relief. The older sense of topography as the study of place still has currency in Europe."

https://en.wikipedia...wiki/Topography

edit typos

The point of that is that Joesten immediately refers to the Z-Film as a descriptor of the then Dealey Plaza as well as his own observations and the interesting thing is that he describes individual frames that had been excised. I have never read a description of their content before, only those that replaced the acknowledged missing ones with copies of copies. In the traditional sense of Topography allows for local history and local detail. It doesn't exclude momentary history as captured by Zapruder and others.

Therefore any conclusions must be based on knowing the proper contents of true documents of whatever media format that describes Dealey Plaza at any moment in time to reach a solid theory, or hypothesis. Any that doesn't will always have that hanging over it as a possiblly flawed assumption. If it depends on it and that very thing is in contention it cannot be conclusive irrespective of how correct arguments may be based on those assumptions. It is that against which all things must be measured(intentionally some kind of polysemous homonym?)

edit typo

Edited by John Dolva

chapter one

when cops are the culpits

"It looks like a cowboy and indian story, but it really only is an OAS story. The police are in cahoots with the ultras. In this case the ultras are represented by the Ku Klux Klan, the John Birch Society and all those secret extreme rightist associations.

....and this character kills the false assassin on the pretext of defending Kennedy's memory

De la rigolade! Tous le polices du monde se ressemblent dans les basses besognes."

- President General Charles De Gaulle., *November 1963 :

*La Tragedie du General by Raymond Tournoux, Editions Plon, Paris, 1967.

edit typos

edit format

edit add

JJ then goes on to his direct 1964 accusation of Curry and Fritz, quoting a Times-Piquyune article about Garrisons previously covert investigation of the DPD revealed once his investigators were back from Dallas because "He would have jeapordised their lives" if he had revealed it before or while they were there.

edit add

JJ then goes on to say he literally throws the book in the faces of Curry and Fritz urging them to sue him. This then led to the original British publisher withdrawing and it was published in Holland instead. (This might approach an answer to the original question of why is this book so expensive. It was doomed to be rare. 6d price, sticker of 10c over that., some hundreds of dollars for a USED copy today)

This (highlighted) reference to the OAS led me to a dead end because of ignorance on my part. I also read the account lazily. I should have noted or highlighted "is an OAS story" and "In this case". The OAS that President Charles De Gaulle refers to here is not the Organisation of American States but the (possibly GLADIO connected) Organisation de l'armée secrète.

OK, back to the drawing board...

____

Another Matter. The US SS had a close connection to that head of German Security under Adenour and Erhardt and the French equivalent had evaluated the protection of President Kennedy and reported back, some time before the assassination, comparing it unfavourably with that Of De Gaulle; the point being that a thorough evaluation existed at a high level in Governement(s). It's not hard to speculate that it may therefore be known in detail by persons involved in the assassination of President Kennedy.

chapter one

when cops are the culpits

"It looks like a cowboy and indian story, but it really only is an OAS [Organisation de l'armée secrète, the French CIA] story. The police are in cahoots with the ultras. In this case the ultras are represented by the Ku Klux Klan, the John Birch Society and all those secret extreme rightist associations.

JJ then goes on to his direct 1964 accusation of Curry and Fritz, quoting a Times-Piquayune article about Garrison's previously covert investigation of the DPD revealed once his investigators were back from Dallas because "He would have jeapordised their lives" if he had revealed it before or while they were there...JJ then goes on to say he literally throws the book in the faces of Curry and Fritz urging them to sue him.

John, this aspect of Joachim Joesten is his most intuitive. It shows he was paying close attention in the first few days of the JFK assassination. Even in the USA, many reporters and observers suspected ex-General Edwin Walker, a leader among the radical rightists (see my web site at www.pet880.com) of complicity in the JFK assassination, until Lee Harvey Oswald was thrown to the dogs (so to speak).

It is a European cliche -- a known gambit in Italian politics -- to quickly blame somebody of a fresh assassination, and then quickly kill him before he goes to trial. Americans had never seen that gambit before -- but Europeans knew intuitively what it meant.

JJ immediately suspected the American right-wing; the KKK, the JBS, the Minutemen, the Neo-Christian White Supremacists, from Billy James Hargis to Carl MacIntire to Fred Schwarz, and all the Neo-Nazi types like Robert Allen Surrey as well as Cuban Exile and mafia monsters, for whom JFK and Martin Luther King, Jr. were Communist traitors.

It seems so hard for Americans to see, but Europeans saw it immediately.

The trouble is that the Warren Commission strictly forbade the US Mass Media to go there -- and they obeyed. True, the right-wing didn't take power. Their gambit failed. There was no actual coup'd'etat. The USA didn't invade Cuba either. LBJ enacted the most thorough-going Civil Rights bill in history to to that time. Today we celebrate Martin Luther King, Jr. in a holiday all his own. America is several times more liberal today than it was in 1963. (People who doubt this weren't alive in 1963.)

Perhaps the fitting puniishment of the right-wing was to be forced to watch as American grew more liberal decade after decade, as the rightists continue to creep further along toward a legacy of Tea Parties in local politics as these John Birch Society spin-offs struggle to keep control over PTA groups and local libraries.

Best regards,

--Paul Trejo

<edit typos>

Edited by Paul Trejo

'' (Wiki)

Organisation de l'armée secrète

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

For other uses of OAS, see OAS (disambiguation).

200px-Oas_logo_public.svg.png

magnify-clip.png

Organization's emblem

The Organisation de l'armée secrète (OAS — or Organisation armée secrète, lit. "Organization of the Secret Army" or "Secret Armed Organization") was a short-lived, French dissident paramilitary organization during the Algerian War (1954–62). The OAS used armed struggle in an attempt to prevent Algeria's secession from French governance. Its motto was L’Algérie est française et le restera ("Algeria is French and will remain so").

The OAS was formed out of existing networks, calling themselves "counter-terrorists", "self-defence groups", or "resistance", which had carried out attacks on the FLN and their perceived supporters since early in the war. It was officially formed in Francoist Spain, in Madrid in January 1961, as a response by some French politicians and French military officers to the 8 January 1961 referendum on self-determination concerning Algeria, which had been organized by General de Gaulle.

After the March 1962 Evian agreements, which granted independence to Algeria and marked the beginning of the exodus of the pieds-noirs, the OAS tried by a campaign of assassinations and bombings to stop the on-going political process. This campaign culminated in Jean-Marie Bastien-Thiry's 1962 assassination attempt against president Charles de Gaulle in the Paris suburb of Le Petit-Clamart. Another prominent target was the philosopher and public intellectual Jean-Paul Sartre, who supported the FLN.

The OAS still has followers among the nationalist movement. In July 2006, some OAS sympathizers attempted to relight the flame of the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier to commemorate the Oran massacre on 5 July 1962.[1] ... ''

BTW, I think your latest post in KKK topic is very good as it stands.

Cheers

... The Organisation de l'armée secrète (OAS — or Organisation armée secrète, lit. "Organization of the Secret Army" or "Secret Armed Organization") was a short-lived, French dissident paramilitary organization during the Algerian War (1954–62). The OAS used armed struggle in an attempt to prevent Algeria's secession from French governance. Its motto was L’Algérie est française et le restera ("Algeria is French and will remain so").

The OAS was formed out of existing networks, calling themselves "counter-terrorists", "self-defence groups", or "resistance", which had carried out attacks on the FLN and their perceived supporters since early in the war. It was officially formed in Francoist Spain, in Madrid in January 1961, as a response by some French politicians and French military officers to the 8 January 1961 referendum on self-determination concerning Algeria, which had been organized by General de Gaulle.

After the March 1962 Evian agreements, which granted independence to Algeria and marked the beginning of the exodus of the pieds-noirs, the OAS tried by a campaign of assassinations and bombings to stop the on-going political process. This campaign culminated in Jean-Marie Bastien-Thiry's 1962 assassination attempt against president Charles de Gaulle in the Paris suburb of Le Petit-Clamart. Another prominent target was the philosopher and public intellectual Jean-Paul Sartre, who supported the FLN.

The OAS still has followers among the nationalist movement. In July 2006, some OAS sympathizers attempted to relight the flame of the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier to commemorate the Oran massacre on 5 July 1962.[1] ... ''

BTW, I think your latest post in KKK topic is very good as it stands.

Cheers

OK, John, so as you point out, the French OAS was not like the American CIA, but more like the American Minutemen -- a vigilante, paramilitary group with an extreme rightist political position.

Best regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

Guest Robert Morrow

Note to Paul Trejo: you can copy the book "How Kennedy was Killed" by Joachim Joesten at a Univ. of Texas library here in Austin, TX.

http://www.worldcat.org/title/how-kennedy-was-killed-the-full-appalling-story/oclc/41621

Might cost you $13 total in copying costs. Excellent book.

Library is located right next to LBJ school on the east side of it.

Book very rare, impossible to find except for $400 used copies on internet.

Related:

http://thirdworldtraveler.com/FBI/COINTELPRO_Untold_Story.html

"The Secret Army Organization [u.S.A.]

Convinced that the United States was under threat of an imminent communist takeover, Robert DePugh, a disenchanted member of the John Birch Society, founded the Minutemen in the early sixties. Forged as a "last line of defense against communism," DePugh's secret warriors were dedicated to building an underground army to fight against "the enemy within." 71

However absurd this paranoia may appear on the surface, it had serious and deadly consequences for anyone caught in the cross-hairs. Before their undoing in 1969, the result not of a sinister plot by "communist infiltrators in the government," but because DePugh and others were prepared to rob banks to finance the organization, the Minutemen had built a formidable national network, with thousands of members stockpiling secret arsenals with more than enough firepower to match their feverish rhetoric. In 1966, 19 New York Minutemen were arrested and accused of plotting to bomb three summer camps allegedly used by "Communist, left wing and liberal" groups "for indoctrination purposes." Subsequent raids uncovered a huge arms cache that included military assault rifles, bombs, mortars, machine guns, grenade launchers and a bazooka.

In February 1970, six Minutemen from four states led by Jerry Lynn Davis held a clandestine summit in northern Arizona. Surveying the ruins, they were convinced that "communist elements" in the Justice Department had destroyed the group. Undeterred by recent events, they formed the nucleus of the Secret Army Organization (SAO).

As conceived by Davis and the others, the SAO would be armed but low-key: a propaganda group with a potential for waging guerrilla war against leftists, should the need arise. Emphasizing regional autonomy and a decentralized structure, they believed they had inoculated themselves against unwanted attention from "communist-controlled" government agencies. Shortly after the meeting, chapters were established in San Diego, Las Vegas, Phoenix and Seattle with promising contacts made in Portland, El Paso, Los Angeles and Oklahoma. 72

A review of events in San Diego, submitted to the Church Committee in June 1975 and based on "pubic admissions of the officers and agents involved, including sworn testimony at various criminal trials and statements given to news reporters and investigators," 73 describes how the FBI played a central role in the creation of the Secret Army Organization, placing informant Howard Berry Godfrey in a leadership position.

Godfrey, a San Diego fireman, devout Mormon, and self-styled commando, was an FBI informant for more than five years. According to ex-members, it was Godfrey who was the real force behind the SAO. While employed by the FBI, Godfrey selected the organization's name and defrayed its start-up costs, including expenditures for printing and mailing literature. By September 1971, there were four active cells in San Diego. Little did they know they were under the direction of the FBI, the State's ultimate "secret army organization."

San Diego was the center of a thriving activist community committed to a multitude of projects anathema to the nativist right. With 200,000 active-duty soldiers stationed at nearby bases, the Movement for a Democratic Military (MDM) was the outgrowth of antiwar efforts to influence soldiers bound for Vietnam. MDM organizing had made small, but promising chinks in the military's armor. Campus organizing by the Students for a Democratic Society (SDS), and the emergence of militant Chicano organizations in the area were viewed as serious threats to the successful prosecution of the war. A thriving underground press, in the form of the San Diego Street Journal, was in stark contrast to the conservative and establishment-oriented media. But when the Journal ran a series of exposes on the shady financial empire of Nixon crony, C. Arnholt Smith, the response from the right was swift. It would soon turn violent. 74

Between November 1969 and January 1970, remnants of the Minutemen launched attacks against the Journal. Bullets were fired into the office, paint splashed over furniture, equipment smashed, records and subscription lists stolen, staff cars firebombed, Journal vending machines vandalized. When the newspaper attempted to relocate to new offices, their prospective landlord was arrested by the San Diego police on a fabricated murder charge. Released after an hour, he told the Journal they'd have to look elsewhere. As the SAO gradually came online as a Bureau surrogate, attacks against the newspaper and its staff intensified. 75

Another SAO target was Dr. Peter Bohmer, a radical economics professor at San Diego State University who was popular with students and an articulate spokesperson against the war. Harassed by conservative university bureaucrats who objected to his antiwar activism, Bohmer was fired after a protracted struggle. Predictably, his much-publicized battle with the university drew SAO scrutiny. Beginning in 1971, a vicious campaign was launched against the professor. In April, tear gas crystals were dumped in a car parked in front of his home. On May 4, a muffled voice warned over the phone "the cross hairs are on you."

In the summer of 1971, San Diego was chosen as the site for the 1972 Republican convention. Harassment against Bohmer increased, punctuated by assaults targeting the antiwar and Chicano movements. 76 Among these acts were destruction of newspaper offices and book stores, firebombing of cars, and the distribution of leaflets giving the address of the collective where anti-war activist Peter Bohmer lived "for any of our readers who may care to look up this Red Scum, and say hello."

On January 6, 1972 the SAO dramatically upped the ante. Earlier that day SAO cross-hair stickers were plastered on the door of Bohmer's office; that evening a caller threatened, "This time we left a sticker, next time we may leave a grenade. This is the SAO!"

A few hours later, in a car parked outside Bohmer's home, SAO soldier George Mitchell Hoover fiddled with a gun. Sitting next to him was Godfrey, the FBI's informant. Aiming a 9mm Polish Radom pistol, Hoover fired two shots into the house; he would have fired a third but the weapon jammed. The first bullet struck San Diego Street Journal reporter Paula Tharp, shattering her elbow. The second shot narrowly missed Shari Whitehead and lodged in a window frame above her head. Two shell-casings matching the slug removed from Tharp's arm were retrieved from the street.

The next day Godfrey turned over the gun to his FBI control agent, Steve Christiansen, a devout Mormon and dedicated anti-communist himself. The Special Agent hid the weapon under his couch for more than six months while the San Diego police conducted a half-hearted investigation. Though guilty of covering-up a criminal act, Christiansen insisted that Bureau superiors knew he was hiding the gun and fully approved of his actions to protect "confidential sources." 77

Although the Tharp shooting generated considerable publicity, and even some pressure to make arrests, the San Diego police responded with the absurd story that Bohmer carried out the attack himself in an effort "to attract sympathy for his cause." 78

Relentless harassment continued throughout the spring of 1972; more firebombings, threatening phone calls, more cross-hair stickers, just another day at the office for right-wing counterguerrillas. But then the group made a fatal mistake, one that would cost them dearly.

On June 19, 1972, William Yakopec entered the Guild Theater, a local porno house; concealed under his jacket was a bomb. After he pried a cover loose from a vent at the rear of the building, he hurriedly left the premises. Moments later a powerful explosion ripped through the theater, destroying the screen, blowing debris 60 feet into the air and showering the terrified audience with concrete shards and two-by-fours. Unfortunately for Yakopec and the SAO, a deputy district attorney and a San Diego cop were in the audience, conducting an "investigation" to determine whether I am Curious (Yellow) met pertinent criteria to be banned as pornography. 79

Though city fathers had no problem when right-wing militias directed their wrath at suitable targets, taking out a cop and a district attorney was too much even in San Diego. Rubien D. Brandon, the officer who narrowly escaped being blown to kingdom come, angrily phoned the FBI and demanded the name of their informer. A week later, seven members of the SAO were behind bars. Yakopec was charged with the Guild Theater bombing, George Hoover with the Tharp shooting and the group's nominal leader, Jerry Lynn Davis, with receiving stolen property and possession of illegal explosives. Reluctantly, the Bureau realized the time had come to shut the project down.

During the investigation of the Guild Theater bombing, the Yakopec home and those of other SAO members were raided by police. Investigators recovered two half pound blocks of C-4 plastique, HDP primers, blasting caps, 30-40 feet of fuses, SAO literature, stacks of cross-hair stickers ready to go and a small arsenal of weapons, including an unopened case of M-16's valued at more than $60,000. During a simultaneous raid on the home of Genevieve and Richard Fleury, police seized ammunition, dozens of revolvers, lugers and eight bandoliers containing more than a thousand rounds of 30-caliber bullets. It was later revealed that some of these munitions had been transferred to the SAO from the Marine base at Camp Pendelton by a right-wing physician, Dr. Harold Young. Ex-Minuteman Dino Martinelli claimed he had been involved in the transfer and that the SDPD and FBI were aware of the thefts but did nothing. 80

American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) attorney Frederick Hetter discovered during a subsequent investigation "that [FBI infiltrator] Godfrey supplied 75% of the money for the SAO" in order for the terrorist army to acquire the weapons. 81

What were the results of exposing the extensive links between federal authorities and the Secret Army Organization? While Yakopec, Hoover and Davis went to prison, Godfrey, the FBI's point-man, was rewarded with a job in the state fire marshal's office. Agent Christiansen left the Bureau shortly after his role in the affair came to light. Refusing to talk, Christiansen would only tell reporters that "The FBI is taking good care of us." 82 The FBI then continued with other illegal intelligence and terror programs directed against Bohmer and associates, including several assassination plots. Not one FBI agent or informer has been prosecuted."

Note to Paul Trejo: you can copy the book "How Kennedy was Killed" by Joachim Joesten at a Univ. of Texas library here in Austin, TX.

http://www.worldcat....tory/oclc/41621

Might cost you $13 total in copying costs. Excellent book.

Library is located right next to LBJ school on the east side of it.

Book very rare, impossible to find except for $400 used copies on internet.

Good catch, Robert. This book is at the Dolph Briscoe Center, which is only open 10-5 M-F, and closed most weekends. Also, the book cannot be checked out -- it can only be used at the Center. They happen to be open next Saturday, however, so I'll make an effort to obtain it then, and request permission to submit its pages to the Xerox machine. If they allow this, the laws of fair use will apply for all.

Best regards,

--Paul Trejo

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 5

Case History of a 'Psychotic' Oil Millionaire

...Interestingly in the last chapter Hunt (in a 1966 Playboy interview) says, "I heard that the Justice Department had caused previous charges against Oswald to be dropped - which made it possible for him to shoot anyone he decided to shoot."'

Presumably that's about Walkers story? The statement is part of a reply to a question regarding JJ's 1964 "...very serious charge against you; What do you have to say?"

John, this is an important point here, so I return to it. I followed Robert Morrow's advice and obtained Xerox pages from JJ's book, so now I can help type in paragraphs.

For example: in response to JJ's accusation of H.L. Hunt, that Hunt sought to kill JFK in order to protect his oil depletion allowance (which he had been using to finance his Life Line rightist radio program and the John Birch Society and possibly the Minutemen), H.L. Hunt answered in 1966 as follows:

H.L. HUNT: "Before the 1960 elections the Kennedys were in the oil business. Congress, rather than the President, formulates the law applicable to oil products. I was never apprehensive about President Kennedy's attitude. I had never heard of Oswald. After the assassination, I heard that the Justice Department had caused previous charges against Oswald to be dropped, which made it possible for him to be available to shoot anyone he might decide to shoot."

I agree with your perception, John, that Hunt was merely repeating the opinion of ex-General Edwin Walker, the man whose campaign for Governor of Texas he financed in 1962. Edwin Walker, from 1963 until the end of his life, repeated his story many times (namely, that Oswald tried to kill Walker on 10 April 1963, but RFK set him free to kill again -- only this time Oswald killed JFK).

Our first example is from 1963 -- his phone call to a German rightist newspaper the morning after JFK was killed:

http://www.pet880.co...d_DNZeitung.jpg

Here's another example from 1968, on the eve of the RFK assassination. Check out the final paragraph:

http://www.pet880.com/images/19680612_RFK_released_Oswald.pdf

Getting close to the end of Walker's life, here's another example from 1991

http://www.pet880.co...ld_arrested.pdf

This was Edwin Walker's personal obsession. H.L. Hunt repeated it to Joachim Joesten to "explain" why Oswald killed JFK. Hunt's 1966 Playboy interview gives firm evidence that H.L. Hunt and Edwin Walker talked with each other about Oswald.

I was disappointed, however, that Joesten failed to pick up on that connection. I believe it is an important conection. I am also disappointed in Joesten's hasty dismissal of ex-General Edwin Walker as a suspect in the shooting of JFK. Here are his own words:

J. JOESTEN: "I used to think that General Walker, as a top military man, a notorious right-wing extremist and a Kennedy-hater of the lunatic fringe, must surely have been one of the organizers of the Dealey Plaza ambush. I no longer think so, mainly because Garrison has convincingly demonstrated that it was a CIA production."

Joesten originally believed that Walker was one of the organizers of the JFK hit for four reasons: (1) JFK dismissed Walker from his command over the 24th Infantry Division on 17 April 1961; (2) JFK defeated Walker at the Ole Miss riots of 9 September 1962 and locked Walker away in an insane asylum briefly; (3) Walker was behind the Adlai Stevenson attack in Dallas; and (4) Walker was behind the "Wanted for Treason" handbills that circulated on 22 November 1963.

But Joesten had begun to doubt these suspicions early on, as "too obvious; too pat" and quickly dropped Walker as a suspect after Garrison blamed the CIA. That's not a good reason to stop digging, IMHO. Blaming the CIA is blaming a faceless entity and ignores the ground-crew.

This is my main criticism of Joesten's work, which was so advanced for his time.

Best regards,

--Paul Trejo

<edit typos>

Edited by Paul Trejo