The Education Forum

Harvey and Lee: John Armstrong

TOP 10 REASONS TO BELIEVE IN HARVEY AND LEE
10. The IMPOSSIBLE 1953 school scenario: Harvey at Youth House for truancy followed by Beauregard JHS in New Orleans while Lee has good attendance both semesters at PS 44 in NYC.
9. John Pic's inability to recognize clear photographs of his own brother.
8. The refusal of the Social Security Administration to corroborate the official story of "Oswald's" pre-1962 income, offering instead "Copies of three pages of the Warren Commission Report regarding employment of Lee Harvey Oswald prior to service in the Marine Corps."
7. The Marine Corps records are a gold mine: my favorite chronicles Harvey Oswald's trip to Formosa (Taiwan) while Lee was being treated for VD in Japan.
6. The Bolton Ford incident while Harvey was in Russia.
5. Marita Lorenz's secret testimony describing Lee Oswald with anti-Castro operatives in Miami and the Everglades while Harvey was in Russia.
4. Lee Oswald visiting the Texas Employment Commission, filling out forms and taking tests, while Harvey was in Russia.
3. The impossible answer(s) to the simple questions: Could Lee Harvey Oswald drive a car? Did he have a drivers license?
2. The well documented appearance of Lee Oswald in the balcony of the Texas Theater soon after the murder of J.D. Tippit with the simultaneous arrest of Harvey Oswald on the main floor of the same theater.
1. The behavior of the FBI in the first 48 hours of the "investigation," during which the Bureau confiscated many of "Lee Harvey Oswald's" school records and employment histories. Six months later, the Bureau decided to test for fingerprints on boxes in the so-called "sniper's nest."

As if nobody else in the USA was ever named Lee Oswald, Harvey Oswald, or even Lee Harvey Oswald from 1940 to 1963...

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Paul,

If you actually read Harvey and Lee, I doubt you'd make a statement like the one above. It amazes me that of the people on this forum who go to great links to say they don't believe Harvey and Lee, not a single one has actually read the book! This is hardly a case of some other completely unrelated fellow or two who just happened to be named “Lee Harvey Oswald.”

Let's take a quick look at the first ten items on my list (numbers 10-6).

10. The Youth House in NY and Beauregard JHS in New Orleans attendance for Lee HARVEY Oswald and the Public School 44 NY attendance by LEE Harvey Oswald is right out of the Warren Commission. If the FBI and the Commissioners managed to identify some unrelated kid with the same name, they made a real whopper.

9. The fact that John Pic refused to ID his “brother” in the Bronx Zoo and FPCC literature images is hardly a matter of an unrelated kid with the same name. These are famous pictures, integral parts of the fable of “Lee Harvey Oswald.”

8. The fact that Social Security Administration refused to acknowledge ANY of Oswald's teen-aged income in REMARKABLE, especially since we have all those (apparently bogus) tax forms describing it. This is hardly a case of mistaken identity; these are U.S. records with names, addresses, Social Security numbers, taxpayer ID numbers, and so on.

7. When the HSCA was confronted with the evidence that Lee HARVEY Oswald departed by ship from Yokosuka, Japan on 9/16/58, eventually arriving and spending time in Taiwan, while LEE Harvey Oswald was being treated at the Naval hospital in Japan, it resulted in nothing less than a letter from Secretary of Defense Harold Brown denying that LHO left Japan. THESE ARE MARINE CORPS RECORDS OF “LEE HARVEY OSWALD!”

6. In the Bolton Ford incident, which occurred on 1/20/61, while CLASSIC LHO was in Russia, Fred Sewell indicated that the man who identified himself as “Lee Oswald” wanted to buy trucks for the Friends of Democratic Cuba. Sewell wrote both “Oswald” and “Friends of Democratic Cuba” on the sales proposal. Do you really think there were two, completely unrelated “Lee Oswalds” associated with “Friends of Democratic Cuba?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Without this you have nothing!

Except lots and lots of tin-foil hats...//

LAVERICK INSULT QUOTE FROM ABOVE POST

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Gaal

link to info below >> http://www.covertboo...and-the-family/

"Marion Pettie was the leader of "The Finders" cult. Described as a tall, well-built southern gentleman, Pettie maintained a large property in Culpepper Virginia and the locations that were raided in Washington D.C.

He has admitted that his wife had worked for the CIA and that his son flew for the CIA airline "Air America", long known for it’s drug-trafficking exploits in Southeast Asia.

In an excellent interview in the Washington "City Paper", Pettie described his role as "Game Caller". He instructed his followers to live by the day, hour, minute. He would send them on "projects", often to foreign countries. All the Finders men dressed like FBI agents, in conservative dark suits. Not exactly your typical hippie-cult attire.

At the dawn of the computer era, Pettie recruited a talented computer engineer who trained members of The Finders in computer technology. They went on to run a project for – you guessed it, The CIA.

Pettie openly admits that he ran a safe house for members of intelligence agencies, from The Office of Navel Intelligence, to the OSS, to any spook that needed a place to hang out. He claims he would "study them".

The children that were found in the park with the "well-dressed men" were returned to their mothers and the cult. The investigation was dropped."

==================================================================

children made into spies, . gaal

So let me get this right. 'Lee' was probably under house arrest for two and half years in a CIA safe house? That's it? That's your proof that 'Lee' was in the USA whilst 'Harvey' was in Russia? That's fine. It's un-provable of course. And it does raise the further question of how there could have been any "sightings" of him if he were tucked neatly away in a safe house PRECISELY so he doesn't get spotted. Did he escape on those occasions? A bit of teenage rebellion? It's common. Nearly all 19yr old doppelgangers in waiting regularly go through that "I want to tell the world who I really am" moments. Thankfully that has left a trail that 'proves' beyond all doubt there were two Oswalds. One in Russia and the other an habitual escapee from a CIA run Dallas safe-house. Probably...

You've nailed it and I apologise profusely. How stupid are people for not getting this? Look, for you sceptics and hit squad minions, how could it be that we have one Lee Harvey Oswald in Russia, and yet, we may have the other in an unknown safe house in the USA.

What more proof of a doppelganger programme do you guys want?

PS... Did no one wonder where 'Lee' had got to? Did anyone contact the authorities to report a missing person?

POSTED THIS TWICE TO ANSWER YOU ., gaal

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=22151&p=313282

It is all meaningless gibberish!

You wrote... in late 1962 (see pp. 6-7, (follow-up at pp. 16-18) The ID of Hernandez was made years later and is admittedly shaky. The ID of Oswald is more substantive, as he id'd himself to the police as an FPCC member - but he was living in the Dallas area.

So? What does this prove?

I asked for proof of 'Lee's' whereabouts during the time 'Harvey' was in Russia and you send me that????

10. The IMPOSSIBLE 1953 school scenario: Harvey at Youth House for truancy followed by Beauregard JHS in New Orleans while Lee has good attendance both semesters at PS 44 in NYC.
8. The refusal of the Social Security Administration to corroborate the official story of "Oswald's" pre-1962 income, offering instead "Copies of three pages of the Warren Commission Report regarding employment of Lee Harvey Oswald prior to service in the Marine Corps."
7. The Marine Corps records are a gold mine: my favorite chronicles Harvey Oswald's trip to Formosa (Taiwan) while Lee was being treated for VD in Japan.
5. Marita Lorenz's secret testimony describing Lee Oswald with anti-Castro operatives in Miami and the Everglades while Harvey was in Russia.
4. Lee Oswald visiting the Texas Employment Commission, filling out forms and taking tests, while Harvey was in Russia.
3. The impossible answer(s) to the simple questions: Could Lee Harvey Oswald drive a car? Did he have a drivers license?
2. The well documented appearance of Lee Oswald in the balcony of the Texas Theater soon after the murder of J.D. Tippit with the simultaneous arrest of Harvey Oswald on the main floor of the same theater.
1. The behavior of the FBI in the first 48 hours of the "investigation," during which the Bureau confiscated many of "Lee Harvey Oswald's" school records and employment histories. Six months later, the Bureau decided to test for fingerprints on boxes in the so-called "sniper's nest."

As if nobody else in the USA was ever named Lee Oswald, Harvey Oswald, or even Lee Harvey Oswald from 1940 to 1963...

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Paul,

If you actually read Harvey and Lee, I doubt you'd make a statement like the one above. It amazes me that of the people on this forum who go to great links to say they don't believe Harvey and Lee, not a single one has actually read the book! This is hardly a case of some other completely unrelated fellow or two who just happened to be named “Lee Harvey Oswald.”

10. The Youth House in NY and Beauregard JHS in New Orleans attendance for Lee HARVEY Oswald and the Public School 44 NY attendance by LEE Harvey Oswald is right out of the Warren Commission. If the FBI and the Commissioners managed to identify some unrelated kid with the same name, they made a real whopper.

9. The fact that John Pic refused to ID his “brother” in the Bronx Zoo and FPCC literature images is hardly a matter of an unrelated kid with the same name. These are famous pictures, integral parts of the fable of “Lee Harvey Oswald.”

8. The fact that Social Security Administration refused to acknowledge ANY of Oswald's teen-aged income in REMARKABLE, especially since we have all those (apparently bogus) tax forms describing it. This is hardly a case of mistaken identity; these are U.S. records with names, addresses, Social Security numbers, taxpayer ID numbers, and so on.

7. When the HSCA was confronted with the evidence that Lee HARVEY Oswald departed by ship from Yokosuka, Japan on 9/16/58, eventually arriving and spending time in Taiwan, while LEE Harvey Oswald was being treated at the Naval hospital in Japan, it resulted in nothing less than a letter from Secretary of Defense Harold Brown denying that LHO left Japan. THESE ARE MARINE CORPS RECORDS OF “LEE HARVEY OSWALD!”

6. In the Bolton Ford incident, which occurred on 1/20/61, while CLASSIC LHO was in Russia, Fred Sewell indicated that the man who identified himself as “Lee Oswald” wanted to buy trucks for the Friends of Democratic Cuba. Sewell wrote both “Oswald” and “Friends of Democratic Cuba” on the sales proposal. Do you really think there were two, completely unrelated “Lee Oswalds” associated with “Friends of Democratic Cuba?

"In the Bolton Ford incident, which occurred on 1/20/61, while CLASSIC LHO was in Russia, Fred Sewell indicated that the man who identified himself as “Lee Oswald” wanted to buy trucks for the Friends of Democratic Cuba."

But Steven Gaal is trying to convince me that he was being kept under lock and key in a safe-house in Dallas during the time 'Harvey' was in Russia.

If so, why was he allowed out to go and spill his name all over the place thus contaminating the whole elaborate plot? If he wasn't being kept in a "safe-house" then there must be some proof somewhere showing which addresses he lived at during this period. Find that and you may have something, at the moment it is just childish fantasy land.

Your position is this... "There is no proof or even a report of an address so therefore he must have been kept in a safe-house". But that will now change. It has to. How else do you explain this sighting and the utter stupidity of him being there? And was it confirmed whether at the Bolton Ford sighting this Oswald actually looked like the historic Oswald? Did they look alike? If yes then that makes this plot beyond science fiction. It is impossible that two teenagers both picked for a long term project, both unrelated, could grow through adolescence and emerge almost identical; identical enough to create the Bolton Ford incident at any rate. If he didn't look like Oswald...What have you got?

What all this proves is that you guys haven't got a clue; you're just blindly throwing darts at the board.

Everyone knows you cannot address the above answers without recourse to abuse. I don' t expect any answers anyway because there aren't any!

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Paul,

"In the Bolton Ford incident, which occurred on 1/20/61, while CLASSIC LHO was in Russia, Fred Sewell indicated that the man who identified himself as “Lee Oswald” wanted to buy trucks for the Friends of Democratic Cuba."

But Steven Gaal is trying to convince me that he was being kept under lock and key in a safe-house in Dallas during the time 'Harvey' was in Russia.

If so, why was he allowed out to go and spill his name all over the place thus contaminating the whole elaborate plot? If he wasn't being kept in a "safe-house" then there must be some proof somewhere showing which addresses he lived at during this period. Find that and you may have something, at the moment it is just childish fantasy land.

Your position is this... "There is no proof or even a report of an address so therefore he must have been kept in a safe-house". But that will now change. It has to. How else do you explain this sighting and the utter stupidity of him being there? And was it confirmed whether at the Bolton Ford sighting this Oswald actually looked like the historic Oswald? Did they look alike? If yes then that makes this plot beyond science fiction. It is impossible that two teenagers both picked for a long term project, both unrelated, could grow through adolescence and emerge almost identical; identical enough to create the Bolton Ford incident at any rate. If he didn't look like Oswald...What have you got?

What all this proves is that you guys haven't got a clue; you're just blindly throwing darts at the board.

Everyone knows you cannot address the above answers without recourse to abuse. I don' t expect any answers anyway because there aren't any!

Bernie,

I'm a little nauseous.

I can feel another Gaal data dump coming on.

Must be something I ate.

--Tommy :sun

You wrote... in late 1962 (see pp. 6-7, (follow-up at pp. 16-18) The ID of Hernandez was made years later and is admittedly shaky. The ID of Oswald is more substantive, as he id'd himself to the police as an FPCC member - but he was living in the Dallas area.

I asked for proof of 'Lee's' whereabouts during the time 'Harvey' was in Russia and you send me that???? // Laverick quote

=================================================================================

CLICK THE BLUE 1962 above and you will be taken to the BAYLOR UNIVERSITY ARMSTRONG FILES.

You will see Oct 15,1959-June 11,1962 then CLICK ON THE DOWNLOAD BUTTON BOX on the right. YOU WILL DOWN LOAD A PDF FILE (41810 pdf).

After download you will see COVER SHEET BOX 16 Notebook 2 TAB 79 Charles Noto.

GO TO Pages 9,11,12,14 and 16. see interviews by Sciambra of Noto

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

NOTO IS SURE THE ARRESTS HAPPENED IN 1961 ...when Harvey is in RUSSIA. thanks gaal

Edited by Steven Gaal

I asked for proof of 'Lee's' whereabouts during the time 'Harvey' was in Russia and you send me that???? // Laverick quote

=================================================================================

CLICK THE BLUE 1962 above and you will be taken to the BAYLOR UNIVERSITY ARMSTRONG FILES.

You will see Oct 15,1959-June 11,1962 then CLICK ON THE DOWNLOAD BUTTON BOX on the right. YOU WILL DOWN LOAD A PDF FILE (41810 pdf).

GO TO Pages 9,11,12,14and 16. see interviews by Sciambra of Noto

NOTO IS SURE THE ARRESTS HAPPENED IN 1961 ...when Harvey is in RUSSIA. thanks gaal

Smooth movement, Steven!

Actually one of your more coherent posts.

Nicely done.

Feel better now?

Edited by Thomas Graves

Smooth movement, Steven!

Nicely done.

Feel better now?

MUCH BETTER !! THANKS !!!! See familiar JFK assassination names below. ,gaal

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Newman, John. Oswald and the CIA

=

see link http://jfkcountercoup2.blogspot.com/2013/05/newman-on-fpcc.html

=

"In early 1961, eleven weeks before the Bay of Pigs invasion, the CIA seized an opportunity to become more actively involved in running operations against the FPCC. CIA Security Office and Western Hemisphere elements identified an Agency employee who knew Court Wood, an American student just returned from Cuba under the sponsorship of the FPCC. This opportunity to surveil Curt Wood, which developed at the end of January, was irresistible in the judgment of the person in the CIA’s Security Research Service (SRS) of the Security Office who conceived and authorized the operation. That person was James McCord, the same James McCord who would later become embroiled in the scandal during the Nixon Presidency.

On February 1, 1961, McCord met with people from Western Hemisphere Division to discuss the "case" of an Agency employee who happened to be Court Wood’s neighbor and former high school classmate. At issue was whether to use this employee operationally to extract information from Wood. The employee, conveniently, worked in WH/4, the very branch that McCord wanted to run the illegal domestic operation he had in mind. The memo of record for this meeting states the following:

On this date Subject’s case was coordinated with Mr. McCord of SRS in connection with Subject’s operational use within the US byWH/4/Propaganda. The implications of a CI operation with[in] the US by this Agency and the possibility of Subject might come to the attention of the FBI through association with Court Wood were discussed.

Mr. McCord expressed the opinion that it was not necessary to advise the FBI of the operation at this time. However, he wishes to review the case in a month. The file of the Subject, along with that of the WH man who is supervising the operation (David Atlee Phillips #40695) will be pended [suspended] for the attention of Mr. McCord on 1 March 1961."

Edited by Steven Gaal

I don' t expect any answers anyway because there aren't any!

Thanks for making my point BL...

You aint gonna learn what you dont wanna know. Yet you sure make a big deal of WANTING to know, post after post...

So why should we care enough to answer you?

Smooth movement, Steven!

Nicely done.

Feel better now?

MUCH BETTER !! THANKS !!!! See familiar JFK assassination names below. ,gaal

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Newman, John. Oswald and the CIA

=

see link http://jfkcountercoup2.blogspot.com/2013/05/newman-on-fpcc.html

=

"In early 1961, eleven weeks before the Bay of Pigs invasion, the CIA seized an opportunity to become more actively involved in running operations against the FPCC. CIA Security Office and Western Hemisphere elements identified an Agency employee who knew Court Wood, an American student just returned from Cuba under the sponsorship of the FPCC. This opportunity to surveil Curt Wood, which developed at the end of January, was irresistible in the judgment of the person in the CIA’s Security Research Service (SRS) of the Security Office who conceived and authorized the operation. That person was James McCord, the same James McCord who would later become embroiled in the scandal during the Nixon Presidency.

On February 1, 1961, McCord met with people from Western Hemisphere Division to discuss the "case" of an Agency employee who happened to be Court Wood’s neighbor and former high school classmate. At issue was whether to use this employee operationally to extract information from Wood. The employee, conveniently, worked in WH/4, the very branch that McCord wanted to run the illegal domestic operation he had in mind. The memo of record for this meeting states the following:

On this date Subject’s case was coordinated with Mr. McCord of SRS in connection with Subject’s operational use within the US byWH/4/Propaganda. The implications of a CI operation with[in] the US by this Agency and the possibility of Subject might come to the attention of the FBI through association with Court Wood were discussed.

Mr. McCord expressed the opinion that it was not necessary to advise the FBI of the operation at this time. However, he wishes to review the case in a month. The file of the Subject, along with that of the WH man who is supervising the operation (David Atlee Phillips #40695) will be pended [suspended] for the attention of Mr. McCord on 1 March 1961."

Bummer. Back to your old form. Oh, well.

For a minute there I thought there was hope for you...

Edited by Thomas Graves

Not true, it is his duty Sgt, Loustreau who said 61. Noto said Nov 62. And anyway if it HAD been 1961 it couldn't have been Lee, he was locked up in a safe house remember? Well that was the excuse for not providing proof of his whereabouts. Now it suits, you have him ordering trucks under his doppelganger's name thus destroying the entire charade of two Oswalds.

Memo to Garrison from Sciambra re Loustreau interview

“As you remember from our interview with CHUCK NOTO, Mr. NOTO stated that around October of November of 1962 he arrested 2 men on the Lakefront, one of whom was supposed to be LEE HARVEY OSWALD”.

Memo from Garrison to researcher Lynn Loisel on NOTO’s further recollections

“…not attempt to duplicate here because he (Noto) is giving us a longer statement and these added details confirm in my mind that this was LEE HARVEY OSWALD whom he saw on the lakefront. There is a problem about the year however he remembers it as probably 1962 but possibly 1963”

Sgt Loustreau disagrees and says fellow employee, Chronin, was present at the Levvy Board Police HQ that night but he had been dismissed in March 1962 so the incident “must have been 1961”

Sciambra to Garrison

“I also interviewed LT. JACK GLI3ER of the Levee Board Police and he said he does not recall one thing about the incident.”

So, once again I ask you, where was Lee living whilst Harvey was in Russia. As I had predicted the files you referred me to show absolutely nothing suspicious whatsoever other than the mistaken recollection of ONE police sergeant.

So why have you said it is Noto who is claiming it was 1961. That was a blatant lie wasn't it?

“As you remember from our interview with CHUCK NOTO, Mr. NOTO stated that around October of November of 1962 he arrested 2 men on the Lakefront, one of whom was supposed to be LEE HARVEY OSWALD”.

“…not attempt to duplicate here because he (Noto) is giving us a longer statement and these added details confirm in my mind that this was LEE HARVEY OSWALD whom he saw on the lakefront. There is a problem about the year however he remembers it as probably 1962 but possibly 1963”

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] QUOTE LAVERICK

===============================

Yes Garrison does not want to get into imposter game.//GAAL

===============

Sgt, Loustreau who said 61 and Noto said he gaged the tyime as it was when they were truying to knock off Joseph CRONIN

• Joseph Cronin was already fired by May 1962
  • SEE CLICK THE BLUE 1962 above and you will be taken to the BAYLOR UNIVERSITY ARMSTRONG FILES.

GO TO Pages 9,11,12,14 and 16

• HAD TO BE THEN 1961

• LEE in New Orleans Safe House working electronics game

• LEE in Dallas at Diceman Apt with Ruby. //GAAL

Edited by Steven Gaal

But this is from the link you implored me to read!!! This is from your link.

It is from this apparently you are confident that for two and a half years there was a Lee in the USA while a Harvey was in Russia

Where on the link you provided does it say that Noto thought the arrest was in 1961?

It doesn't!

Please apologise for misleading forum members with information you know to be untrue.

Edited by Bernie Laverick

===============

Sgt, Loustreau who said 61 and Noto said he gaged the tyime as it was when they were truying to knock off Joseph CRONIN

• SEE CLICK THE BLUE 1962 above and you will be taken to the BAYLOR UNIVERSITY ARMSTRONG FILES.

• HAD TO BE THEN 1961

• LEE in Dallas at Diceman Apt with Ruby. //GAAL see link http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=21547&p=297203

I apologise profusely for making boo boo and naming NOTO instead of Lousteau......Seppuku is my only option... only . ,gaal

Gaal said: Sgt, Loustreau who said 61 and Noto said he gaged the tyime as it was when they were truying to knock off Joseph CRONIN Are you on the tipple Steven?

Let us suppose for one moment that when the arresting officer Noto said it was 62 he actually meant 61 as Sgt Loustreau thought it was, based on the presence of fellow employee, Cronin, who had subsequently left in March 1962.

Think about this a little. That means somebody calling himself LHO, presumably Armstrong's 'Lee', for one day was allowed to break cover and heavily implicate himself and the entire ten year doppelganger project by blurting out his name to an officer of the law. You have been telling me he was locked away in a safe house. Now you have him getting arrested. Now we see him - now we don't.

And did Noto or Loustreau ever say if this person calling himself LHO looked anything like the historic Oswald? There's a question you will avoid at all costs...

Any reasonable person will see that it must have been 1962.

Edited by Bernie Laverick

===============

• HAD TO BE THEN 1961

• LEE in Dallas at Diceman Apt with Ruby. //GAAL see link http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=21547&p=297203

I apologise profusely for making boo boo and naming NOTO instead of Lousteau......Seppuku is my only option... only . ,gaal

No, Steven. Colonel Seppuku had nothing to do with it, although he was observed "debriefing" Harvey in the public restroom in Minsk.

"Briefs? I didn't know Harvey wore briefs. I thought he wore boxer shorts."

"No, that was Lee."

So far, Gaal has made at least grievous errors. First, writing "4/22" instead of "4/63" when we were discussing Oswald's Texas Employment Commission records, and now misidentifying the guy whom "Lee" allegedly met with in Florida in 1961.

This is absolutely wonderful, because it goes to show that anyone can make an innocent mistake -- the FBI, the DPD, the Marine Corps, witnesses, the CIA, even Steven Gaal.

Lord knows his sidekick, David Josephs, makes them all the time. LOL

But ironically, Gaal, Josephs, and Hargrove don't believe that the FBI, the DPD, the Marine Corps, the witnesses, nor the CIA made any mistakes whatsoever which could have led them to mistakenly believe that there really was a "Harvey" and a "Lee."

Edited by Thomas Graves