The Education Forum

Harvey and Lee: John Armstrong

But more importantly, one can only wonder why more of his "supporters" have not come to his rescue on this thread! Could it be that most members agree with us, i.e. that the premises and conclusions of Harvey and Lee are ... hogwash?

--Tommy :sun

LMAO! You're sounding more like Dave Reitzes did 20 years ago Tom.

What is amazing here, in my eye at least, an example: David Lifton's much herald and planned book on LHO went to the scrap heap 15 or so years ago, because, in my estimation (and many will agree) John's H&L. Now Greg has a lot invested in his present LHO work (which is in progress). In fact, you might say, he has a lot to lose if he can't discredit H&L in its entirety.

David needs no online/forum support here, in fact, I'm amazed he even bothers with you and those few peanut gallery responses you put forth... in my estimation ya need that H&L hogwash Tom, without it, Greg's book(s) fail. Such a strange way to promote a new work sales... whatever floats one's boat! I'll buy Greg's books (I did buy H&L at Jack White's insistence, it was an expensive yawn for me... I already believed LHO was a patsy, the rest was details. End of story for me!

(update: rumor has it, there is a new LHO book in the works by a NYT best-selling author, how is that for timing?)

Dear David,

Harvey and Lee fail? How in the world could such a paranoiac theory fail when it's based on 1 ) two (hopefully) similar-looking boys' and their (already!) similar-looking mothers' being chosen by the bad guys to participate in a double doppelganger project which doesn't come to fruition until some ten years later, 2 ) one of the boys (both of whom are young men at this point of the "theory") was kinda (and, well, kinda not) hidden away in a safe house in the U.S. during the 2 1/2 years that the other one was living in Russia, and 3 ) both of their families were "in" on the project from the get-go, but have somehow managed to keep the secret for some sixty years so far (even though "Harvey's mother" -lol- complained early on that she thought her son might have been on some kind of intelligence mission in Russia)? How in the world could a paranoiac "theory" like that fail? I mean, with so many gullible people around who really really wanna believe the bad guys are not only really really bad, but also really really omniscient and really really really really really ... powerful?

I mean, really.

Edited by Thomas Graves

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oswald's Mother

Essays on the assassination of JFK

by George W.Bailey LINK >>>> http://oswaldsmother.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

"

Oswald and Paine Weekend Timeline, October-November, 1963

PaineHouse.jpg

You can learn a lot from studying timelines in a case, any case. It allows for a linear approach to events that’s similar to standing on the highest mountain and looking down. Everything regarding unfolding events is made clearer.
So what follows is the timeline of Lee Oswald’s weekends at Ruth Paine’s home from October to the last weekend before the assassination. It was chosen as there were so many sightings of Oswald at various locations, mainly the shooting range, on the weekends when Ruth Paine is maintaining that Lee was at her house on those days except for the last weekend before the assassination when he stayed at the rooming house. Perhaps she was not lying at all, if there is an impersonator in play. Warren Commission lawyers knew there were problems in Ruth’s testimony as so many people were seeing Lee at the Sports Drome Rifle Range when he wasn’t supposed to have been there. Eventually, they just had to let it all be.
Please note that on those days or weekends that Ruth Paine maintains that Lee was at her house, he is not supposed to be seen anywhere else, especially at night. Yet witnesses reported seeing Oswald at various locations from Dallas to New Orleans.
October 6 - Sunday (p. 713)
At Ruth Paine’s home all day Sunday. Spent the nights of the 4th, 5th and 6th at the Paine home. (According to her Testimony.)
Activities for Saturday unknown but he did write a letter to The Worker stating he had attended an ACLU meeting the evening of the 5th.
Mrs. Lovell Penn reports seeing men shoot in her pasture. She is worried about her cows getting shot. She warns them and gets a nasty reply from one of the men. She threatens to call police if they do not stop shooting. Later, Mrs. Penn ID’s Lee Oswald as the man that was rude to her in her pasture.
October 12-13 - Saturday and Sunday (p. 722-723)
At Ruth Paine’s home.
Oswald spent the weekend at Paine’s home. Not seen elsewhere.
October 18-19-20 - Friday, Saturday and Sunday (p. 730)
At Ruth Paine’s home. (According to her Testimony.)
October 18. According to Wesley Frasier, drove Lee Oswald to the Paine’s home for his birthday that evening.
October 19. Doorman for The Count of Two Sister’s Restaurant in New Orleans, Leander D’Avy, reports seeing Lee Oswald, David Ferrie, his boss Gene Davis, and four other unidentified men in the storeroom, converted to an apartment. NOTE: Gene Davis is an FBI informant starting in October of 1961.
October 20. At the Paine home. Not seen elsewhere. Daughter Rachael born at 10:41 PM that night. He was not present at the hospital for the birth.
October 26-27 - Saturday and Sunday (p. 736)
At Ruth Paine’s home both days. (According to her Testimony.)
First known trip by Lee Oswald to the Sports Drome Rifle Range. Arrives at dusk and seen by employe Malcom Price. Seen driving himself to the range. Also noticed by the owner, Floyd Davis.
October 27. Seen at the Paine home in the yard by neighbor.
November 2-3 - Saturday and Sunday (p. 744)
Lee Oswald seen test driving a red Mercury at the Downtown Lincoln-Mercury Dealership. Later that day seen at Morgan’s Gun Shop in Fort Worth.
Spent Sunday, November 3, at the Paine Home. Not seen elsewhere.
November 9-10 - Saturday and Sunday (p. 758-763)
At Ruth Paine’s home, both days. (According to her Testimony.)
Saturday seen shooting rifle at the Sports Drome Rifle Range.
Sunday, test fired rifle at the Sports Drome Rifle Range and seen by Malcom Price and Garland Slack. Later, witnessed by Harvey Wade at the Carousel Club at 11 PM that night. Oswald was seen with two unidentified men.
November 16-17 - Saturday and Sunday (p. 770-773)
Lee Oswald spent the last weekend before the assassination at the rooming house on Beckley street in Dallas. Oswald was not seen anywhere on Saturday.
November 17, Sunday. Seen at the Sports Drome Rifle Range, noticed by Dr. Homer Wood and teenage son, Sterling. Later, Garland Slack complains to the owner that Oswald shot at his target. Afterward, seen at Jack’s Bar in Dallas by witness Vern Davis.
Returns to the Paine home on Thursday, the 21st, for the final night.
Sources
Harvey and Lee by John Armstrong. All page numbers referenced are from his book."

Ruth Paine Warren Commission testimony HERE.
Edited by Steven Gaal

But more importantly, one can only wonder why more of his "supporters" have not come to his rescue on this thread! Could it be that most members agree with us, i.e. that the premises and conclusions of Harvey and Lee are ... hogwash?

What is amazing here, in my eye at least, an example: David Lifton's much herald and planned book on LHO went to the scrap heap 15 or so years ago, because, in my estimation (and many will agree) John's H&L. Now Greg has a lot invested in his present LHO work (which is in progress). In fact, you might say, he has a lot to lose if he can't discredit H&L in its entirety.

David needs no online/forum support here, in fact, I'm amazed he even bothers with you and those few peanut gallery responses you put forth... in my estimation ya need that H&L hogwash Tom, without it, Greg's book(s) fail. Such a strange way to promote a new work sales... whatever floats one's boat! I'll buy Greg's books (I did buy H&L at Jack White's insistence, it was an expensive yawn for me... I already believed LHO was a patsy, the rest was details. End of story for me!

(update: rumor has it, there is a new LHO book in the works by a NYT best-selling author, how is that for timing?)

Dear David,

Harvey and Lee fail? How in the world could such a paranoiac theory fail when it's based on 1 ) two (hopefully) similar-looking boys' and their (already!) similar-looking mothers' being chosen by the bad guys to participate in a double doppelganger project which doesn't come to fruition until some ten years later, 2 ) one of the boys (both of whom are young men at this point of the "theory") was kinda (and, well, kinda not) hidden away in a safe house in the U.S. during the 2 1/2 years that the other one was living in Russia, and 3 ) both of their families were "in" on the project from the get-go, but have somehow managed to keep the secret for some sixty years so far (even though "Harvey's mother" -lol- complained early on that she thought her son might have been on some kind of intelligence mission in Russia)? How in the world could a paranoiac "theory" like that fail? I mean, with so many gullible people around who really really wanna believe the bad guys are not only really really bad, but also really really omniscient and really really really really really ... powerful?

I mean, really.

Amazing how many times the trifecta has to explain to us what H&L is... when even the first 100 pages remains outside their reach...

Your parroting BL is cute and all tommy as you and originality have yet to meet... but at some point along the way do your own brain cells offer anything but copy-paste-chuckle-Post?

And speaking of syntax and grammar... "theories" do not fail... "theories" are proven or not... people presenting the "theory" may fail at convincing others...

If you're going to play grammar nazi at least don't look so foolish in your own writing... or at least read what you copy before you past it

:sun

What you posted is gibberish tommy... I already posted what the THEORY was and is... that you can't accept it is your own problem. Guessing what something says or represents without bothering to honestly investigate it screams hypocrisy. But you already knew that.

You sound like Bugliosi arguing the WCR conclusions as fact... damn be what it actually shows tommy G has the answers since he's done the work to arrive at it..

the double edge of this sword is so completely lost to you... if you prefer we paraphrase anything you post and then tell you what YOU THINK, fine. but I doubt that would fly for a second yet that's all the trifecta seems to ever do... maybe stop telling us what WE KNOW and post what it is YOU KNOW and how - we realize this means you must take responsibility for yourself but hey... by this time in your life it's time already.. right tg? (a bit of an inferiority complex there buddy... "he didn't capitalize my name, what an ogre... how will I make it thru the day now?" Grown up little man.

Due respect to Steve and Jim... other than when they post the actual text, they are proceeding from their understanding of the work and like the WCR everyone has their individual take - the core of the theory and evidence remains the same.

So again tg... thanks for the recap. you can go back to sleep now :sun

Edited by David Josephs

Dear David,

I mean, really.

Amazing how many times the trifecta has to explain to us what H&L is... when even the first 100 pages remains outside their reach...

Your parroting BL is cute and all tommy as you and originality have yet to meet... but at some point along the way do your own brain cells offer anything but copy-paste-chuckle-Post?

And speaking of syntax and grammar... "theories" do not fail... "theories" are proven or not... people presenting the "theory" may fail at convincing others...

If you're going to play grammar nazi at least don't look so foolish in your own writing... or at least read what you copy before you past it

:sun

What you posted is gibberish tommy... I already posted what the THEORY was and is... that you can't accept it is your own problem. Guessing what something says or represents without bothering to honestly investigate it screams hypocrisy. But you already knew that.

You sound like Bugliosi arguing the WCR conclusions as fact... damn be what it actually shows tommy G has the answers since he's done the work to arrive at it..

the double edge of this sword is so completely lost to you... if you prefer we paraphrase anything you post and then tell you what YOU THINK, fine. but I doubt that would fly for a second yet that's all the trifecta seems to ever do... maybe stop telling us what WE KNOW and post what it is YOU KNOW and how - we realize this means you must take responsibility for yourself but hey... by this time in your life it's time already.. right tg? (a bit of an inferiority complex there buddy... "he didn't capitalize my name, what an ogre... how will I make it thru the day now?" Grown up little man.

Due respect to Steve and Jim... other than when they post the actual text, they are proceeding from their understanding of the work and like the WCR everyone has their individual take - the core of the theory and evidence remains the same.

So again tg... thanks for the recap. you can go back to sleep now :sun

TRIFECTA in English:

noun

North American & Australian /NZ

1A bet in which the person betting forecasts the first three finishers in a race in the correct order.
Example sentences
  • Too often, exactas, trifectas, and superfectas are influenced by jockeys who can't win the race and decide to stop riding in the final few strides.
  • Vertical and horizontal wagers such as trifectas, superfectas, pick threes, and pick fours should be in $1 pay-offs.
  • Professionals don't completely eschew the standard win and place bet, but their focus is overwhelmingly on the exotic bets, especially trifectas.
1.1 [in singular] A run of three wins or grand events: he will attempt a trifecta of the long jump, triple jump, and 110-meter high hurdles
Yep, I do the long jump, Tommy does the triple and Greg crashes all over the 110 meter hurdles.
Meanwhile, back on planet earth...
Trifecta??? This is what happens when unimaginative people try and use a thesaurus. It kind of says what your trying to say, I can almost see where you're coming from, but, just like H&L, scratch the surface, do a bit of research, and it's just gibberish that has zilch relevance.
The word you are seeking, just for future reference, is... triumvirate
A triumvirate (from Latin, triumvirātus, from trēs three + vir man) is a political regime dominated by three powerful individuals, each a triumvir (pl. triumvirs or triumviri). The arrangement can be formal or informal, and though the three are usually equal on paper, in reality this is rarely the case.
Too right, I'm far more handsome then those two!
PS...I prefer trifecta to "Minions". David is mellowing with age...

Dear David,

I mean, really.

[...]

And speaking of syntax and grammar... "theories" do not fail... "theories" are proven or not... people presenting the "theory" may fail at convincing others... --David Josephs

[...]

You're absolutely right, David.

My bad.

Instead of saying "fail," I should have said "fall flat on its face."

Either that, or instead of calling Harvey and Lee a "theory" (I was being nice) --, I should have called it what it really is -- "a paranoia-based cult."

I mean, cults can fail, can't they, especially paranoia-based ones? You know, like when they just kinda wither, fall apart, and blow away?

At least one would certainly hope so.

Oh, and by the way. My "mistake" was not, as you allege, one of syntax or grammar, but rather one of vocabulary, if anything. You do know the difference between syntax / grammar and vocabulary, don't you? In very simple terms, syntax and grammar have to do with how sentences are put together, whereas vocabulary has to do with word choice.

Edited by Thomas Graves

BUMPED

Oswald's Mother

Essays on the assassination of JFK

by George W.Bailey LINK >>>> http://oswaldsmother.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

"

Oswald and Paine Weekend Timeline, October-November, 1963

PaineHouse.jpg

You can learn a lot from studying timelines in a case, any case. It allows for a linear approach to events that’s similar to standing on the highest mountain and looking down. Everything regarding unfolding events is made clearer.
So what follows is the timeline of Lee Oswald’s weekends at Ruth Paine’s home from October to the last weekend before the assassination. It was chosen as there were so many sightings of Oswald at various locations, mainly the shooting range, on the weekends when Ruth Paine is maintaining that Lee was at her house on those days except for the last weekend before the assassination when he stayed at the rooming house. Perhaps she was not lying at all, if there is an impersonator in play. Warren Commission lawyers knew there were problems in Ruth’s testimony as so many people were seeing Lee at the Sports Drome Rifle Range when he wasn’t supposed to have been there. Eventually, they just had to let it all be.
Please note that on those days or weekends that Ruth Paine maintains that Lee was at her house, he is not supposed to be seen anywhere else, especially at night. Yet witnesses reported seeing Oswald at various locations from Dallas to New Orleans.
At Ruth Paine’s home all day Sunday. Spent the nights of the 4th, 5th and 6th at the Paine home. (According to her Testimony.)
Activities for Saturday unknown but he did write a letter to The Worker stating he had attended an ACLU meeting the evening of the 5th.
Mrs. Lovell Penn reports seeing men shoot in her pasture. She is worried about her cows getting shot. She warns them and gets a nasty reply from one of the men. She threatens to call police if they do not stop shooting. Later, Mrs. Penn ID’s Lee Oswald as the man that was rude to her in her pasture.
October 12-13 - Saturday and Sunday (p. 722-723)
At Ruth Paine’s home.
Oswald spent the weekend at Paine’s home. Not seen elsewhere.
October 18-19-20 - Friday, Saturday and Sunday (p. 730)
October 18. According to Wesley Frasier, drove Lee Oswald to the Paine’s home for his birthday that evening.
October 19. Doorman for The Count of Two Sister’s Restaurant in New Orleans, Leander D’Avy, reports seeing Lee Oswald, David Ferrie, his boss Gene Davis, and four other unidentified men in the storeroom, converted to an apartment. NOTE: Gene Davis is an FBI informant starting in October of 1961.
October 20. At the Paine home. Not seen elsewhere. Daughter Rachael born at 10:41 PM that night. He was not present at the hospital for the birth.
October 26-27 - Saturday and Sunday (p. 736)
At Ruth Paine’s home both days. (According to her Testimony.)
First known trip by Lee Oswald to the Sports Drome Rifle Range. Arrives at dusk and seen by employe Malcom Price. Seen driving himself to the range. Also noticed by the owner, Floyd Davis.
October 27. Seen at the Paine home in the yard by neighbor.
November 2-3 - Saturday and Sunday (p. 744)
Lee Oswald seen test driving a red Mercury at the Downtown Lincoln-Mercury Dealership. Later that day seen at Morgan’s Gun Shop in Fort Worth.
Spent Sunday, November 3, at the Paine Home. Not seen elsewhere.
November 9-10 - Saturday and Sunday (p. 758-763)
At Ruth Paine’s home, both days. (According to her Testimony.)
Saturday seen shooting rifle at the Sports Drome Rifle Range.
Sunday, test fired rifle at the Sports Drome Rifle Range and seen by Malcom Price and Garland Slack. Later, witnessed by Harvey Wade at the Carousel Club at 11 PM that night. Oswald was seen with two unidentified men.
November 16-17 - Saturday and Sunday (p. 770-773)
Lee Oswald spent the last weekend before the assassination at the rooming house on Beckley street in Dallas. Oswald was not seen anywhere on Saturday.
November 17, Sunday. Seen at the Sports Drome Rifle Range, noticed by Dr. Homer Wood and teenage son, Sterling. Later, Garland Slack complains to the owner that Oswald shot at his target. Afterward, seen at Jack’s Bar in Dallas by witness Vern Davis.
Returns to the Paine home on Thursday, the 21st, for the final night.
Sources
Harvey and Lee by John Armstrong. All page numbers referenced are from his book."

Ruth Paine Warren Commission testimony HERE.

CONFLICTS AS TO THE THE LOCATION/ IDENTITY OF LHO ARE REAL EVENTS NO MATTER WHAT THE ANTI H & L GROUP ASSERTS. gaal

Bernie I will say this one last f'ing time. I READ THE BOOK. I started to read it a third time and take notes which I do plan to get back to. This has gotten very ugly with all the name calling and so many of you arguing from total ignorance. I don't know why anyone bothers to argue this here. It's like arguing with a lone nutter: a total waste of time. I have kept away from this site and especially this thread yet you see fit to just throw me into it once again. I could care less what you all think on this issue. Or God. Or f'ing life. That you must continue to attack a book you all refuse to even read is actually a bit amusing if it was not so damn embarrassing.

Show is the proof. Where is the letter?

Here is the FBI report. I don't see anywhere where it says she identified anyone.

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=1142#relPageId=442&tab=page

She did hand in a 6.5 cartridge she found. It couldn't be matched to the M-C in the archives.

I would also add that Oswald was not "nasty" or given to the types of tirades she spoke of.

But one person who looked a little like Oswald, sold 6.5 ammo and had Cuban customers was John Thomas Masen... I believe he fits the bill... maybe giving a demo to a customer?

---------------

Again - I'm not going through the whole list. I think this is enough to demonstrate the type of unsubstantiated hogwash you cut and paste on here.

Bernie I will say this one last f'ing time. I READ THE BOOK. I started to read it a third time and take notes which I do plan to get back to. This has gotten very ugly with all the name calling and so many of you arguing from total ignorance. I don't know why anyone bothers to argue this here. It's like arguing with a lone nutter: a total waste of time. I have kept away from this site and especially this thread yet you see fit to just throw me into it once again. I could care less what you all think on this issue. Or God. Or f'ing life. That you must continue to attack a book you all refuse to even read is actually a bit amusing if it was not so damn embarrassing.

Dawn the only reason I raise that point is to counter the accusation that we have to read the entire book before we can make a judgement. When JVB used to come on here she tried to sell her story. It was and is utter nonsense. You too may think it's nonsense. And you would have enough information from the author's own words to form your own judgement. You could ask her questions on points you find difficult to accept. If her story is true it will hold up against criticism and more and more people would be inspired to want to buy and read it. Or, as happened, the points raised will be so pertinent and so difficult to answer with any credibility that eventually her promotion of it will reveal major flaws when thoroughly questioned.

Would it be fair of her to demand that everyone reads the FULL book before making a judgement, even after she had failed to convince no more than half dozen converts?

I've asked this a few times now: what new information are we going to find in the book that hasn't been shown to us by H&L supporters on this forum or on your own H&L site?

Ok Dawn, fair do's, it was a few years ago now that you mentioned you hadn't fully read H&L, and it's a bit childish of me to keep going on about it. My apologies.

Here is the FBI report. I don't see anywhere where it says she identified anyone.

She did hand in a 6.5 cartridge she found. It couldn't be matched to the M-C in the archives.

I would also add that Oswald was not "nasty" or given to the types of tirades she spoke of.

But one person who looked a little like Oswald, sold 6.5 ammo and had Cuban customers was John Thomas Masen... I believe he fits the bill... maybe giving a demo to a customer?

---------------

Again - I'm not going through the whole list. I think this is enough to demonstrate the type of unsubstantiated hogwash you cut and paste on here.

Parker states I post hogwash.// GAAL

POINT BY POINT

1) could also add that Oswald was not "nasty" or given to the types of tirades she spoke of. // Parker

2)Here is the FBI report. I don't see anywhere where it says she identified anyone. // PARKER

3)But one person who looked a little like Oswald, sold 6.5 ammo and had Cuban customers was John Thomas Masen... I believe he fits the bill... maybe giving a demo to a customer? // PARKER

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

1)No I think that people with aspergers (AS Mr. Parker asserts) can have such tirades. (SEE BELOW) // GAAL

2)More credibility to seeing "A OSWALD" shooting a rifle (same type car seen re Oswald and rifle shooting) // GAAL

3)NO gunsmith in Cedar Hill. ( John Thomas Masen,gunsmith) // Mrs PENN AREA // GAAL

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ HOGWHAT ??? // GAAL

Why Oswald was More Likely to Have Suffered Asperger's Than ... (GREG PARKER)

reopenkennedycase.forumotion.net/t44-why-oswald-was-more-likely-to-...

Mar 28, 2010 - 13 posts - ‎4 authors
Research into the sexual understanding of people with Asperger's syndrome is ..... I tend to agree that LHO could suffer from Asperger syndrom

=======================================================================================

Asperger's and Violence: Experts Weigh In - WebMD

www.webmd.com/brain/autism/news/.../aspergers-violence

WebMD

Dec 19, 2012 - What Is Asperger's Syndrome? ... which killed 20 children and six adults at a Connecticut elementary school last ... Asperger's and Violence.

{C}

{C}

My Aspergers Child: Anger and Violence in Aspergers ...

www.myaspergerschild.com/2010/.../anger-and-violence-in-aspergers.ht...

Kids (and adults) with Aspergers and High-Functioning Autism are prone to ..... I have begged his school system to recognize his Asperger diagnosis as a ...
{C}
{C}

Asperger's Disorder and Criminal Behavior: Forensic ...

www.jaapl.org/content/34/3/374.full

by BG Haskins - ‎2006 - ‎Cited by 103 - ‎Related articles
Only one-third of the Asperger's patients had had a previous diagnosis of ..... Violent behavior among children, adolescents, and even adults with AD is not ...
{C}
{C}

Violent behavior in autism spectrum disorder: Is it a fact, or ...

www.currentpsychiatry.com/.../violent.../11f5bce386af9de90e9d650ae9...

Differentiating chronic schizophrenia and autism in adults is not always easy, .... Newman SS, Ghaziuddin M. Violent crime and Asperger syndrome: the role of ...
{C}
{C}

Asperger Syndrome - Dr. Kathy Marshack, Ph.D.

www.kmarshack.com/Asperger-Syndrome.html

Asperger Syndrome (AS) is the term applied to the high functioning end of ... AS is much more common than previously realized and many adults are undiagnosed. .... Domestic violence is a serious problem in homes where one partner has ...

############################################################################

JUNE OSWALD vs (( not "nasty" or given to the types of tirades she spoke of // Parker ))

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=675&p=4192

"That didn't set well with me. If they could prove somehow that he was innocent, he'd still not be a hero, he'd be a martyr. I have to remind Rachel that this is the man who beat our mother, who didn't provide for his children. I tell her, "Rachel, for all we know, we could have been living in the streets." Because that's mostly what I think of when I think of Lee. As for what his exact role in the assassination was - well, he'll have to be judged for that before God. "

((PARKER or June who should we believe ?? gaal))

=====================================

Dave Reitzes

http://www.jfk-online.com/oswaldrifle.html

"Malcolm Price was also at the rifle range on November 17th.

Mr. PRICE. . . . I do understand there was a hassle between him and Mr. [Garland] Slack over shooting the wrong target or something like that. I was over at the opposite end shooting at a target for the turkey shoot, and I didn't pay attention to that. That was their business. . . . he did have the same gun. And I asked him if it was still doing the job, if it was still set, and he said it was shooting just fine, and Mr. Slack was there at the time . . . they were sitting right next to one another -- Mr. Slack was in Booth 9 and Oswald was in Booth 8, and [Oswald] commented on his telescope. . . . he asked me to look through it, and he said, "It's one of the clearest telescopes that I have ever seen -- one of the brightest." He said, "It's a Japanese scope, and I gave $18 for it. . . . he remarked that it was a four-power telescope, and he said it was mounted on Redfield mounts . . . we compared it with two scopes that Mr. Slack had on his gun, and a fellow that was shooting on the right side in Booth 7 -- I don't know who that was [the Commission never identified this witness], but we compared it with three different American-made scopes and his [Oswald's] telescope was brighter and clearer by far. . . . He said he got it from a gunsmith in Cedar Hill for a debt, the gun, and that he bought the scope and the gunsmith mounted it for him.

Mr. LIEBELER. . . . And that was in Cedar Hill?

Mr. PRICE. It might be, but I don't know of any gunsmith in Cedar Hill. . . .(6)

There was no gunsmith in Cedar Hill,()) although Cedar Hill is where Mrs. Lovell Penn said she saw Oswald firing on her property with two other men.

Mr. PRICE. I said, "I didn't know there was a gunsmith in Cedar Hill." He said, "Yes, one over there, and he owed me some money, and he gave me his gun to settle the debt," and he said, "I bought the scope, and he mounted it and boresighted it."(8)

Price described the rifle, a Mannlicher-Carcano 6.5 caliber, in detail, then was shown photographs of the alleged assassination rifle; he observed it was similar to the gun he saw, but not exactly the same.

Sports Drome witness Malcolm Price saw Oswald with an old model Chevrolet; Mrs. Lovell Penn had seen Oswald and two other men with a 1957 black and white Chevrolet with Texas plates.

Price recalled that the last time he saw Oswald at the rifle range, Garland Slack was present, as well as a doctor and his son, who we will meet shortly.

Floyd Guy Davis, the owner of the rifle range, denied to the FBI and the Warren Commission that he'd ever seen Lee Harvey Oswald, acknowledging only the Price and Slack had mentioned seeing him on several occasions, and that he did remember an incident where someone was shooting at Slack's target on the day of the turkey shoot, which he confirms was November 17th. He came out to see what was going on, and spoke to those present. When shown photos of Oswald and Larry Crafard, Davis rejected the Crafard photo, then admitted that the picture of Oswald resembled the man at the rifle range. "

===========================================================================================

Mr. Parker interjects a new idea into LHO/JFK research, Asperger Disorder, yet fails to fully investigate said syndrome.

I think this is enough to demonstrate the type of unsubstantiated hogwash you cut and paste on here.// gaal

Edited by Steven Gaal

---------------

Again - I'm not going through the whole list. I think this is enough to demonstrate the type of unsubstantiated hogwash you cut and paste on here. // (PARKER,gaal)

Parker states I post hogwash.// GAAL

POINT BY POINT

1) could also add that Oswald was not "nasty" or given to the types of tirades she spoke of. // Parker

2)Here is the FBI report. I don't see anywhere where it says she identified anyone. // PARKER

3)But one person who looked a little like Oswald, sold 6.5 ammo and had Cuban customers was John Thomas Masen... I believe he fits the bill... maybe giving a demo to a customer? // PARKER

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

1)No I think that people with aspergers (AS Mr. Parker asserts) can have such tirades. (SEE BELOW) // GAAL

2)More credibility to seeing "A OSWALD" shooting a rifle (same type car seen re Oswald and rifle shooting) // GAAL

3)NO gunsmith in Cedar Hill. ( John Thomas Masen,gunsmith) // Mrs PENN AREA // GAAL

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ HOGWHAT ??? // GAAL

Why Oswald was More Likely to Have Suffered Asperger's Than ... (GREG PARKER)

reopenkennedycase.forumotion.net/t44-why-oswald-was-more-likely-to-...

Mar 28, 2010 - 13 posts - ‎4 authors
Research into the sexual understanding of people with Asperger's syndrome is ..... I tend to agree that LHO could suffer from Asperger syndrom

=======================================================================================

Asperger's and Violence: Experts Weigh In - WebMD

www.webmd.com/brain/autism/news/.../aspergers-violence

WebMD

Dec 19, 2012 - What Is Asperger's Syndrome? ... which killed 20 children and six adults at a Connecticut elementary school last ... Asperger's and Violence.

{C}

{C}

My Aspergers Child: Anger and Violence in Aspergers ...

www.myaspergerschild.com/2010/.../anger-and-violence-in-aspergers.ht...

Kids (and adults) with Aspergers and High-Functioning Autism are prone to ..... I have begged his school system to recognize his Asperger diagnosis as a ...
{C}
{C}

Asperger's Disorder and Criminal Behavior: Forensic ...

www.jaapl.org/content/34/3/374.full

by BG Haskins - ‎2006 - ‎Cited by 103 - ‎Related articles
Only one-third of the Asperger's patients had had a previous diagnosis of ..... Violent behavior among children, adolescents, and even adults with AD is not ...
{C}
{C}

Violent behavior in autism spectrum disorder: Is it a fact, or ...

www.currentpsychiatry.com/.../violent.../11f5bce386af9de90e9d650ae9...

Differentiating chronic schizophrenia and autism in adults is not always easy, .... Newman SS, Ghaziuddin M. Violent crime and Asperger syndrome: the role of ...
{C}
{C}

Asperger Syndrome - Dr. Kathy Marshack, Ph.D.

www.kmarshack.com/Asperger-Syndrome.html

Asperger Syndrome (AS) is the term applied to the high functioning end of ... AS is much more common than previously realized and many adults are undiagnosed. .... Domestic violence is a serious problem in homes where one partner has ...

############################################################################

JUNE OSWALD vs (( not "nasty" or given to the types of tirades she spoke of // Parker ))

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=675&p=4192

"That didn't set well with me. If they could prove somehow that he was innocent, he'd still not be a hero, he'd be a martyr. I have to remind Rachel that this is the man who beat our mother, who didn't provide for his children. I tell her, "Rachel, for all we know, we could have been living in the streets." Because that's mostly what I think of when I think of Lee. As for what his exact role in the assassination was - well, he'll have to be judged for that before God. "

((PARKER or June Oswald who should we believe ?? gaal))

=====================================

Dave Reitzes

http://www.jfk-online.com/oswaldrifle.html

"Malcolm Price was also at the rifle range on November 17th.

Mr. PRICE. . . . I do understand there was a hassle between him and Mr. [Garland] Slack over shooting the wrong target or something like that. I was over at the opposite end shooting at a target for the turkey shoot, and I didn't pay attention to that. That was their business. . . . he did have the same gun. And I asked him if it was still doing the job, if it was still set, and he said it was shooting just fine, and Mr. Slack was there at the time . . . they were sitting right next to one another -- Mr. Slack was in Booth 9 and Oswald was in Booth 8, and [Oswald] commented on his telescope. . . . he asked me to look through it, and he said, "It's one of the clearest telescopes that I have ever seen -- one of the brightest." He said, "It's a Japanese scope, and I gave $18 for it. . . . he remarked that it was a four-power telescope, and he said it was mounted on Redfield mounts . . . we compared it with two scopes that Mr. Slack had on his gun, and a fellow that was shooting on the right side in Booth 7 -- I don't know who that was [the Commission never identified this witness], but we compared it with three different American-made scopes and his [Oswald's] telescope was brighter and clearer by far. . . . He said he got it from a gunsmith in Cedar Hill for a debt, the gun, and that he bought the scope and the gunsmith mounted it for him.

Mr. LIEBELER. . . . And that was in Cedar Hill?

Mr. PRICE. It might be, but I don't know of any gunsmith in Cedar Hill. . . .(6)

There was no gunsmith in Cedar Hill,()) although Cedar Hill is where Mrs. Lovell Penn said she saw Oswald firing on her property with two other men.

Price described the rifle, a Mannlicher-Carcano 6.5 caliber, in detail, then was shown photographs of the alleged assassination rifle; he observed it was similar to the gun he saw, but not exactly the same.

Sports Drome witness Malcolm Price saw Oswald with an old model Chevrolet; Mrs. Lovell Penn had seen Oswald and two other men with a 1957 black and white Chevrolet with Texas plates.

Price recalled that the last time he saw Oswald at the rifle range, Garland Slack was present, as well as a doctor and his son, who we will meet shortly.

Floyd Guy Davis, the owner of the rifle range, denied to the FBI and the Warren Commission that he'd ever seen Lee Harvey Oswald, acknowledging only the Price and Slack had mentioned seeing him on several occasions, and that he did remember an incident where someone was shooting at Slack's target on the day of the turkey shoot, which he confirms was November 17th. He came out to see what was going on, and spoke to those present. When shown photos of Oswald and Larry Crafard, Davis rejected the Crafard photo, then admitted that the picture of Oswald resembled the man at the rifle range. "

===========================================================================================

Mr. Parker interjects a 'new idea' into LHO/JFK research, Asperger Disorder, yet fails to fully investigate said syndrome.

I think this is enough to demonstrate the type of unsubstantiated hogwash you, Mr. Parker, cut and paste on here.// gaal

Edited by Steven Gaal

Dear Steven,

Asperger's is a spectrum disorder. Not all have the same set of issues to deal with.

It's like the 3 Amigos. You are all different in your own little ways... yet plagued by a base set of issues surrounding the compulsion to wear tin-foil hats.

If anyone can actually stand to look at Steve's latest data dump, let alone read it all, I'm not sure whether I should applaud your dedication, or phone the guys with the butterfly nets...

Dear Steven,

Asperger's is a spectrum disorder. Not all have the same set of issues to deal with.

It's like the 3 Amigos. You are all different in your own little ways... yet plagued by a base set of issues surrounding the compulsion to wear tin-foil hats.

If anyone can actually stand to look at Steve's latest data dump, let alone read it all, I'm not sure whether I should applaud your dedication, or phone the guys with the butterfly nets...

==================================================================

ABOVE MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS (Doctor ?? ) PARKER on gaal

WHY ?? Oh Why ?? did (Doctor) Parker make this diagnosis ??

ANSWER I MADE THIS POST >>> http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=19762&p=313639

PLEASE DEAR READER YOU DECIDE IF REAL RESEARCH IS BEING MADE (see above link and see below)

below bumped from another thread (really belongs on this thread). ,gaal

=========================================================

LEE ??

Posted 16 August 2015 - 02:23 PM , (Gaal) Gee you probably didn't understand. gaal

Bill Simpich

====================

Banister was good at this kind of thing -- he had people such as his associate Don Campbell and staffer Tommy Baumler working to infiltrate left-wing college groups. [31] Someone had to spy on the New Orleans Council for Peaceful Alternatives, who invited troublemakers like Father Phil Berrigan to speak on the immorality of nuclear weapons.

In May, Oswald started off by leaving FPCC fliers at the Tulane Library, a good way to flush out pro-Castro types that might try to infiltrate anti-communist groups. [32] In June, he was leafleting sailors at the USS Wasp. Using the waterfront was second nature for an ex-Marine like Oswald. No surprise that FPCC agitation at the harbor resulted in the circulation of the Oswald legend throughout military intelligence.

The DRE had been thoroughly penetrated by Carlos Bringuier's relative Jorge, and was considered totally insecure by the CIA

The DRE took the CIA's money but were difficult to work with. This group was young, motivated, and very dangerous. In August 1962, they shelled government buildings in Havana and then bragged about it, while Castro was infuriated at this latest act of terrorism and attempted assassination. They attracted the attention of the Cuban's government's DGI. The role of the DGI in Cuba was to penetrate counter-revolutionary organizations. Counterintelligence analyst Ray Rocca made it very clear years later that he agreed that the DRE was heavily infiltrated by Cuban government DGI agents by 1962.

Several CIA officers had also concluded that the DRE was totally insecure. Officer Calvin Thomas was concerned that the DRE might have even played a role in killing Kennedy.

Jorge Bringuier was the brother-in-law of New Orleans DRE leader Carlos Bringuier. (While DRE official Juan Salvat describes him as nephew, Carlos says brother-in-law.) Jorge Bringuier disgraced the family by becoming a Castro agent and betraying the Cuban wing of the DRE. After he became national coordinator in Cuba in 1962, just about all of the Cuban DRE members were arrested. There's a contemporaneous memo about this betrayal in early 1963. Jorge was pitched to defect on 12/6/63, and he sent a telegram to his mother on 12/13 saying that he was "out" and with the Americans. Jorge was a CIA agent by 1968.

In late July, ten Cuban exiles traveled from Miami to New Orleans and joined an anti-Castro training camp north of New Orleans. This training camp was on the land of Michael McLaney, a friend of "gamblers in Cuba", and the new arrivals at the camp had obtained some dynamite and were planning to bomb Cuban oil refineries. The leader of the dynamite procurement was Victor Espinosa Hernandez. Espinosa's group asked New Orleans DRE leader Carlos Bringuier to assist them. Bringuier had worked for some time in the same building as Banister, serving as the press and propaganda secretary of the aforementioned CRC.

On July 31, the FBI swooped into a home in the New Orleans area and seized a ton of dynamite, bomb casings, napalm material and other devices. Eleven people were arrested. Bringuier escaped arrest. Why? It looks like US intelligence forces wanted a more subtle approach to test Bringuier's loyalties.

Oswald Came to Center Stage After the Arms Seizure As An Asset

This arms seizure by the FBI triggered Oswald to go public, who had been working with Banister doing some quiet leafleting on behalf of the FPCC. At a minimum, Oswald was being used as an asset, defined by the House Select Committe on Assassinations as "anyone used in an operation or project, whether or not that (person) is aware that he is being used". The CIA referred to a person who did not know that he had done anything to help the CIA as an "unwilling co-optee". Whether he knew it or not, Oswald was being used as a counter-intelligence asset.

1. The main goal was to make the FPCC look bad.

2. Incidentally, an anti-FPCC operation would divert public attention from the recent terrorist plans of the anti-Castro underground. This vigilante plan to napalm Cuba did not look good.

3. Along the way, it made sense to try to determine if Carlos Bringuier might be pro-Castro, or if Jorge Bringuier could be brought back into the anti-Castro fold. Carlos may have been used by those using Oswald.

===

OH yeah WINK ;) ,gaal

================

The CIA examined Celso Hernandez as a Castro penetration agent

There is an intriguing report of FPCC member Oswald being arrested with Celso Hernandez in New Orleans in late 1962 (see pp. 6-7, (follow-up at pp. 16-18) The ID of Hernandez was made years later and is admittedly shaky. The ID of Oswald is more substantive, as he id'd himself to the police as an FPCC member - but he was living in the Dallas area. The story is that the two men were picked up at the lakefront in Celso's work truck, owned by an electronics firm that was Celso's employer.

The most important thing is that right about this time, Bill Harvey - who worked both the wiretapping side and the Cuban beat for the CIA during 1962 - was tipped off on 10/1/62 that Celso Hernandez might be a communist. This kicked off an investigation that revealed in the autumn of 1963 that there was a left-wing Celso and a right-wing Celso, and a brother and sister who couldn't agree on who was who. [33] Oswald and Celso Hernandez were arrested together again in August 1963. What we do know is that throughout this era, Hernandez was under close scrutiny as a possible pro-Castro infiltrator. Below, we see Oswald's interactions with Carlos and Celso.

==

[33] Bill Harvey - who worked both the wiretapping side and the Cuban beat for the CIA during 1962 - was tipped off on 10/1/62 that Celso Hernandez might be a communist: For the 1962 Oswald-Hernandez arrest, see memo from investigator John Volz to DA Jim Garrison, 3/1/67, pp. 6-7, (follow-up at pp. 16-18) RIF# 180-10085-10407. http://digitalcollections.baylor.edu/cdm/compoundobject/collection/po-arm/id/41827/rec/3 =======

end older post,gaal

=========================================
THE IDEA THAT LHO WAS PART OF CE IS BOLSTERED BY THE STORY OF RCN. (AND YES THIS thus bolsterers Harvey & Lee ,gaal)
======================
coun·ter·es·pi·o·nage (AKA CE)
ˌkoun(t)ərˈespēəˌnäZH,ˌkoun(t)ərˈespēəˌnäj/
noun
noun: counter-espionage
  1. activities designed to prevent or thwart spying by an enemy.

=============================================================

LHO MONITORS COMMUNIST HERNANDEZ ( A CE TYPE OF OPERATION).,gaal

see https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=144378#relPageId=2 (link Hernandez above)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

DAVE REITZES

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/nagell3.htm

Richard Case Nagell

"He specified November 1957 as the time that he and Oswald supposedly became involved in a CIA operation targeting Soviet colonel Nikolai Eroshkin."

Edited by Steven Gaal

Dear Steven,

Greg,

We should encourage Gaal to make as many long, nutty "data dumps" on Harvey and Lee-related threads as possible, as it effectively conveys to "newbies" the caliber of intellect attracted to the H & L Cult.

"Smooth movements, Steven! Way to ..... GO!

Let 'er rip!"

Edited by Thomas Graves

Dear Steven,

Greg,

We should encourage Gaal to make as many long, nutty "data dumps" on Harvey and Lee-related threads as possible, as it effectively conveys to "newbies" the caliber of intellect attracted to the H & L Cult.

"Smooth movements, Steven! Way to ..... GO!

Let 'er rip!"

You who have not read the book and claim its (per you) " moon green cheese " .

• Sir You seem to me to be full of cheese............gaal