The Education Forum

JFK and the Ku Klux Klan

John Simkin

She knew the Zodiac killer (he was one of the three Dealey shooters) and, later in life, the Pig Farm killers up in Canada.  She got around.  And somehow didn't get killed.  She put up a website at around the time of the original posts, if I recall right.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last post on here was 2013, four full years ago. And then nothing.  Yes, the KKK is terrible.  Yes, hillbillies and rednecks make all kinds of statements because...well, that's what they do.  My Dad was a redneck so I can speak from experience. They're basically cowards, doing their dirty work in the dark of night and wearing sheets with eye-holes (or is it assholes)?

One of the last posts on here was David Andrews - a good one - who said:

Terri - first you put up the name of one of the purported Dealey shooters, then you take it down, then you accuse Terry Adams of being ignorant because he apparently didn't get the name right.

In reading your website, I'm curious to know how in your long sweet life you came about encountering the Zodiac killer, the Vancouver kidnappers, the Pig Farm killers, and the 9/11 hijackers. Do you also know Judyth Vary Baker?

That pretty much sums up this entire thread and for a while, it got the (s)troops stirred up and fired up back in 2013.  The usual suspects started saying, "Oh, yeah...KKK...Dealey shooters...oh, yeah.  It's gotta be."

And then....four full years...nothing. Then, as is usually the case, Michael Clark brings the corpse back to life because, well, the woman said she knew a Dealey shooter...and she knew Zodiac...and...and...?

And, oh, yeah because of Paul Trejo, who seems like a nice guy but can't make up his mind whether Oswald was an arch-conservative in bed with Ed Walker or a red Commie - or maybe both. Who knows with Paul? On a good day, when he sticks his finger out the window to check which way the wind is blowing, that's the conspiracy theory du jour..

Mike Clark - why would you bring this thread back to life after four years?  I mean, I made a thread months ago and it got zilch views.  I put a lot of effort into it, not making up some pie-in-the-sky story like this. Why don't you bring it up again and discuss it?  I mean really look at it and think it through and see if it has any interesting debate to it instead of this nonsensical thread here?

You probably won't though because I know you think I'm the playground bully here.  You want me and others to think everything under the sun is a conspiracy like you do, and when we don't then we're bullies.

Edited by Michael Walton

1 hour ago, Michael Walton said:

I mean, I made a thread months ago and it got zilch views.  I put a lot of effort into it, not making up some pie-in-the-sky story like this. Why don't you bring it up again and discuss it?  I mean really look at it and think it through and see if it has any interesting debate to it instead of this nonsensical thread here?

Michael, Where is the thread you are referring to?

****edit*** I think I found it. It is photo analysis, and graphic photos and video, none of which are my cup-of-tea.

Edited by Michael Clark

Michael,

There is a lot of interesting stuff in here; the most interesting, IMO, being the thoughtful commentary of the participating EF researchers. No one has to sign-up as a believer of this story in order to get anything out of the thread; it doesn't have to be a true story.

Cheers,

Michael

Ch

Edited by Michael Clark