The Education Forum

The Secret History of the British 'Royals'

I'm not interested in pursuing tangents on this thread, get back to use with valid evidence in support of the claims from the OP.// END COLBY

GOLLY YOU MISSED BELOW IN POST # 1 ????

Now Lord Louis Mountbatten introduced the well-known paedophile Jimmy Savile to Prince Charles. They used to spend quite a bit of time together and go to parties together. A lot of it was under the guise of charity events.

On Jimmy Savile's 80th birthday, Prince Charles sent Jimmy Savile a pair of gold cufflinks, a box of cigars, and a note saying "No one will ever know what you've done for this country". There's now just a phenomenal amount of children that Jimmy Savile’s abused.

########################################################

Wed Oct 17, 2012 at 02:29 PM PDT DAILY KOS

Jimmy Savile - Pedophile, Friend of Royalty - and the Cover-up to Pervert Justice

by rodrus

A year ago Sir Jimmy Savile died aged 84. According to his obituaries in the UK media, Savile had been an iconic British broadcaster, a tireless worker for charity, and a close friend of many of the rich and famous including Prince Charles.

At the time of Savile’s funeral, the UK Press from the leftwing Guardian to the rightwing Telegraph had eulogised Savile as “a lovely man”, “a national institution”, an “adornment to British public life”, “a friend of royalty and prime ministers” and that “he acted as an unofficial advisor to Prince Charles for several years”. Indeed it was reported that Prince Charles had “lead the tributes to this TV legend”.

As Savile had had written on his tombstone - It was good while it lasted. But it couldn’t last for ever.

Allegations of Pedophilia

A month ago the media’s story had to change as a flood of allegations accused Savile of being a serial pedophile.

BBC Presenter Jeremy Vine has described former BBC Presenter Sir Jimmy Savile as “one of the most serious predatory paedophiles in criminal history”. The BBC Director General has made a “heartfelt apology” to the victims, and a senior police officer has described Savile as a “predatory sex offender”.

On Oct 7 2012, the Daily Mirror wrote - “for four decades Savile reportedly molested and raped children as young as nine” because no one stopped him. His high level contacts had made him untouchable.

So untouchable that it is claimed that Savile, and Gary Glitter (jailed for abusing children in Vietnam), allegedly even used Savile’s dressing room at BBC headquarters for alleged sex with underage girls. But it gets worse. Savile was involved in charitable funding of at least six Orphanages, Children’s Homes and Psychiatric hospitals. He kept private rooms at several of these institutions and it is alleged that some of his victims came from these same care institutions.

The Cover-up to Pervert Justice

This story is all over the UK mainstream press and you can Google “Jimmy Savile” to view the horrific details for yourself.

But the story one can’t view in the UK Press is the cover-up amongst elites that protected Savile from justice for over four decades, as the UK press is too scared of its power elites to get into this.

What is surprising is how many people actually complained over the years.

The Daily Mirror records how “Charlotte”, a special needs school student, complained of being sexually assaulted on school grounds by Savile -- She was dragged away, put in an isolation cell, and told to apologize for making the accusations. Many complained over the decades; yet none were listened to. A former Sunday Express Editor admitted knowing about Savile 45 years ago - and I suspect many other journalists knew as well, as Savile’s pedophilia was somewhat of an open secret.

But complaining was pointless - and perhaps dangerous - because Sir Jimmy Savile was a very well protected man.

No such thing as Free Press in UK - Savile was a protected man

The first question is why didn’t the press do something to expose this monster years ago; after all his offences go back 50 years and many knew about them? The sad fact is that in Britain the rich and powerful get away with almost anything, including pedophilia, and the UK press have long been cowed into submission. Britain’s largest press baron, Rupert Murdoch, confirmed this recently when he tweeted “Needed to demonstrate no such thing as free press in UK”.

Besides Britain’s libel laws are so draconian that they seriously impact freedom of speech and of the press in favour of establishment elites. It wasn’t until Savile died that they were able to pluck up the courage to start printing the long known truth.

There now seems to be witch hunts for scapegoats as power elites try to divert attention from themselves. Firstly it was about Savile: removing his tombstone, cancelling his honors, etc. When that wasn’t enough to satisfy the public ire, the attempts to find scapegoats turned to the media’s failure to report the story, or the police’s failure to investigate.

But increasingly it seems that Savile was a protected man. One senses that the real question should be the role of the Intelligence/Security services [MI5 / MI6 in UK] and establishment elites in the cover-up.

Jimmy Savile, Politicians and Royalty

Sir Jimmy Savile’s extraordinary relationships went indeed into the highest levels of the UK Power Elite. Some of these close relationships have already been described in this article, but there is far more to them than that. Savile was for years a regular guest of Margaret Thatcher at her official country house when she was Prime Minister.

Savile was close to Royalty, as well, and a frequent visitor to Buckingham Palace, Kensington Palace and Highgrove (Prince Charles’ estate). Indeed Prince Charles had visited Savile at Savile’s retreat in Glencoe, Scotland. There was even a Christmas card in which the Prince wrote “Jimmy, with affectionate greetings from Charles. Give my love to your ladies in Scotland”.

The Daily Mail reported in 2011 that Savile had “been used as an intermediary in an attempt to resolve the differences” between Charles and Diana. Indeed the late Princess Diana described Savile as a “sort of mentor to Charles”.

Sir Jimmy Savile, Pedophile - Protected by UK Power Elites

With these cosy friendships with top politicians and royalty, no wonder Sir Jimmy Savile felt himself to be above the law in England - and the truth is that he was above the law.

It’s not just the allegations of Pedophilia against Sir Jimmy Savile that are so shocking, but the fact that these crimes appear to have occurred over a 40 year period that makes them even more appalling.

The sad fact is that in the UK and Canada the secret Intelligence/Security Apparatus are known to see part of their role as operating outside the law to illegally protect establishment elites from justice when they do wrong.

BBC Presenters are always vetted by the secret intelligence/security services, and friends of royalty and top politicians are also known to be vetted on a regular basis - Savile was both. So it is inconceivable that MI5/6 were unaware of his pedophilia since it had been going on for so long - theirs was the role that hid the truth and protected Savile from justice.

An Intelligence Service should be about the quiet collection of information and its analysis; its objective should be getting at the truth. Contrast that with a secret police service who are spreaders of lies, harassers, and bullies; their objective is to hide the truth. My own personal experience is that, in the UK and Canada, the State’s secret intelligence / security apparatus have crossed that line from being honest services that serve the public interest to becoming bully boys for Power Elites.

UK Elites Cover-up Pedophilia using MI5/MI6

Nobody - not the public, not police, not journalists, not the judiciary - would dare report a man who is being illegally protected by MI5 or MI6.

As many have written there are those in MI6 who see their loyalty to be to the Queen and not to Parliament or the government of the day. They see part of their job as protecting Power Elites from themselves. I have written a research paper, based on my own experiences of this, and on a presentation I made at McMaster University on the subject:

http://zersetzen.wikispaces.com

It is hard not to opinion that where these UK Elites are involved there is a heedless unconcern for any form of justice. It is even harder not to opinion whether the UK’s Security / Intelligence Apparatus and some of its power elites are fit for purpose.

Sir Jimmy Savile was a serial child abuser who mixed with royalty and politicians, and appears to have been shielded from prosecution by the police, the BBC and the security services. Those who protected him from justice are just as guilty as he was.

Edited by Steven Gaal

I'm not interested in pursuing tangents on this thread, get back to use with valid evidence in support of the claims from the OP.// END COLBY

No one disputes Saville was a pedophile, get back to use with evidence for the claims about “the Royals”.

No one disputes Saville was a pedophile, get back to use with evidence for the claims about “the Royals”.

++++++++++++++++++++++

IS Michael Shrimpton a credible source ??

British royal and political Establishment

It is starting to get silly now and the arrest and questioning of major political and Establishment figures must take place in at least the next few weeks if the police investigation is to retain any public confidence.

The evidence for a massive pedophile ring infesting the royal palaces, Downing Street and the Westminster Parliament is overwhelming and mounting by the week. The implications of the full truth being revealed can hardly be overstated - the devastating discrediting of the major political parties and the end of the monarchy.

It would bring about a total public re-evaluation of everything they have believed about the country they live in and the forces that dictate its laws, direction and methods of operation. The same is true for much of the rest of the world because what I am about to describe is happening in every country - not least in the United States.

The revelations about record-breaking pedophile and child procurer Jimmy Savile have exposed the former BBC ‘star entertainer’ as a purveyor of sheer evil on a scale that would challenge any imagination. Here are the cold and shocking numbers according to the police - and these are not even nearly the whole story:

450 people of both sexes have made complaints about Savile involving 28 police areas throughout the country and among them are 34 alleged rapes.

The abuse spanned a period of 54 years between 1955 and 2009 when Savile was 82. The abuses happened to 23 children and young people on BBC premises, at 14 hospitals and at least one hospice.

More than 70 per cent of his victims were under 18 and one was as young as eight.

Metropolitan Police Commander Peter Spindler said that Savile’s crimes were 'vast, predatory and opportunistic' and he had effectively 'groomed the nation'.

Sounds good, but I would not personally trust the Met’s investigation Operation Yewtree to pursue the full truth about Savile any more than I would have trusted him to produce the school nativity.

Spindler added - ludicrously - that Savile used his celebrity to 'hide in plain sight'. Oh, no, no, no, mate. That will not do. Savile got away with it for 54 years because he was protected by the highest levels of the pedophile-Satanist-controlled British Establishment for whom he was procuring children.

Lest we forget:

Disc jockey Jimmy Savile was a very close friend of the royal family including Lord
Louis Mountbatten
, Prince
Philip
and Prince
Charles
from the 1960s until he died aged 84 in 2011.

Savile was also a close friend of Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher who ran one of the most pedophile-infiltrated administrations of modern times - yes and with all the competition, too.

Now a new front is emerging to expose the ring’s sickening activities - the notorious Elm Guest House in Rocks Lane, south-west London.

I have been on the trail of Elite pedophilia and Satanism on both sides of the Atlantic for two decades but I still shake my head at the same recurring names year after year in location after location.

Names emerging from sources seeking to expose what happened at Rocks Lane have included a Thatcher cabinet minister who has come up so often it is extraordinary testimony to the Establishment’s ability to cover up that he is still at large and considered worthy of political influence.

Another ‘Elm name’ familiar to me is Anthony Blunt who is alleged to have used the name 'Anthony Goldstein' when visiting Rocks Lane.

Blunt was one of the infamous ‘Cambridge Five’ British Intelligence insiders who spied for Russia. Four of them were Blunt, Burgess, Maclean and Philby and the 'Fifth Man', never named, was Lord Victor Rothschild although there were actually more than five.

And Blunt leads us once again to the British royal family

icke108_04.jpg

What David Icke has said since 1998 about pedophile and child killing Prime Minister Ted Heath is backed-up here by barrister Michael Shrimpton, an Intelligence and national security consultant, from his own contacts and inside experience:

Prime Minister Ted Heath is Backed-Up here by Barrister Michael Shrimpton, an Intelligence and National Security Consultant, from His Own Contacts and Inside Experience

icke108_06.jpg

The NSPCC’s Savile Dossier said

the entertainer’s abuse ‘

simply beggared belief

Michael Shrimpton says that Prime Minister Heath (1916-2005) was a pedophile who murdered his young boy victims or had others do it, often by throwing them into the sea after Heath had abused them on his yacht.

The record-breaking pedophile and BBC 'star' Jimmy Savile supplied boys for Heath - many of them from the Jersey children's home, Haut de la Garenne, with the support of those who ran the home.

icke108_07.jpg

Savile at Haut de la Garenne.

These facts were covered up by Heath Cabinet Secretary John Hunt, Baron Hunt of Tanworth, who Shrimpton says was also a pedophile.

Hunt was appointed by the Queen to be a Companion, Knight Commander and Knight Grand Cross of the British Order of chivalry known as the The Most Honorable Order of the Bath of which the Queen is the head and Prince Charles the Grand Master.

Hunt was also given a Papal Knighthood by Pope John Paul II - so was Jimmy Savile who was also knighted by the Queen.

Savile and Hunt were both given

the Roman Catholic Church (Church of Babylon relocated).

Jimmy Savile was a close friend of Lord Mountbatten, Prince Philip and Prince Charles from the 1960s and this continued for decades AFTER the cover up of Heath's pedophilia and child murder in league with Savile.

You mean they didn't KNOW? Is someone having a laugh? British Intelligence didn't know? Ditto.

What's more... AFTER the Heath-Savile cover up, Savile became such a close friend of Heath's successor and Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher and her husband Denis that he was invited to be with them on New Year's Eve every year for more than a decade.

Thatcher's government and circle of associates and aides was alive with pedophiles including Chester MP Peter Morrison, a close aide to Thatcher from 1975 to 1990.

He was a notorious pedophile, well known to colleagues and the media, and yet Thatcher and her Cabinet and inner circle did NOTHING while he was abusing boys in North Wales children's homes and elsewhere. Anyone in that circle MUST have known.

Thatcher minister Edwina Currie wrote in her published diaries:

'One appointment in the recent reshuffle has attracted a lot of gossip and could be very dangerous: Peter Morrison has become the PM’s PPS [Parliamentary Private Secretary].

Now he’s what they call a 'noted pederast', with a liking for young boys; he admitted as much to [Conservative Party chairman] Norman Tebbit when he became deputy chairman of the party but added' 'However, I’m very discreet' - and he must be!

She [Thatcher] either knows and is taking a chance, or doesn’t; either way, it’s a really dumb move.

[Conservative MP] Teresa Gorman told me this evening (in a taxi coming back from a drinks party at the BBC) that she inherited Morrison's (woman) agent, who claimed to have been offered money to keep quiet about his activities.

It scares me as all the press know, and as we get closer to the election someone is going to make trouble, very close to her indeed.'

icke108_10.jpg

Morrison with Thatcher

I named Edward Heath as a serial pedophile and child killer in my book, The Biggest Secret, first published in 1998 - seven years before he died.

I also named him and his Chancellor of the Exchequer Anthony Barber as practicing Satanists, as I did the leading members of the royal family. Heath was read what I said by an excuse for a 'journalist' days after publication and he did nothing because to do so would have had the truth exposed in court - as it would be now if anyone from the Thatcher cesspit wants a go.

Michael Shrimpton mentions Barber in this interview as being in league with Heath and Cabinet Secretary Hunt.

If Operation Fairbank, the police investigation into political and 'elite' pedophilia, does not make arrests of big political and royal names so they can be questioned under caution then it, too, will be shown to be a cover up given the evidence that mounts all the time.

Michael Shrimpton goes on to talk about what he says happened to,

• the abducted little girl Madeleine McCann
  • the assassination of Princess Diana
  • the murder of weapons expert David Kelly who could have trashed the lies used to justify the Blair invasion of Iraq
  • what he says was the murder of former British Foreign Secretary Robin Cook

I can’t confirm what he says about Madeleine or Cook but for sure I can with everything else with regard to Heath, Savile and the Conservative Party and government.

Nor do I agree with all of his assumptions about who was behind it all, and certainly not that British Intelligence are the ‘good guys’. But it is very interesting information very much worth hearing.

Michael Shrimpton is the author of the book, Spyhunter, which he’s apparently having trouble publishing in the UK.

Read more on '
.'
Edited by Steven Gaal

++++++++++++++++++++++

Long answer: He's an obscure barrister whose writings appear in Veterans Today and sites associated with David Icke and Alex Jones. He claims to be an “Adjunct Professor... at American Military University” an obscure online diploma mill but is not listed in their faculty index* so noooooo!

Short answer: no

* http://www.amu.apus.edu/academic/faculty-members/lastname/s?page=9

++++++++++++++++++++++

Long answer: He's an obscure barrister whose writings appear in Veterans Today and sites associated with David Icke and Alex Jones. He claims to be an “Adjunct Professor... at American Military University” an obscure online diploma mill but is not listed in their faculty index* so noooooo!

Short answer: no

* http://www.amu.apus....stname/s?page=9

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THE BOOK HE IS PUBLISHING WOULD BE THE BEST WAY TO JUDGE HIM. NEED TO WAIT>

SAVILE LOOKING AT MUCH INTERNET INFO WAS CLOSE TO THE PRINCE.

+++++++++++++++++ SEEMS HE WAS PART OF THIS ORGANIZATION AT SOME POINT (powerbase.info)

Perhaps Shrimpton's biography on the American Military University website might explain this convoluted peregrination. This states that under the "late, great Lt-Gen Vernon Walters, former Deputy Director of the CIA [...] he learnt the art of acting as a back-channel between governments and intelligence agencies."[25]Could this sort of connection have predated his aquaintance with Walters?

He is a member of United Kingdom National Defence Association UKNDA), which seems to contain a selection of senior military and political figures engaged in trying to increase the budgets for their Armed Services.[26] Shrimpton is co-chairman of the Bruges Group[27] along with Honorary President: Baroness Thatcher, Vice-President: Lord Lamont of Lerwick , Co-Chairman: Dr. Brian Hindley, Director: Robert Oulds. Former Chairmen have included Lord Harris of High Cross and Professor Kenneth Minogue.

Edited by Steven Gaal

LOL did you really take a look at YOUR cited source? Shrimpton believes:

-Iraq was behind the USS Cole attack and 9/11

-Iraq moved it WMDs to Syria

-Pinochet was a good guy

- The EU and BBC are anti-Israel and anti-British

He's also buddies with British fascists

Yeah very credible guy!