The Education Forum

Oswald Leaving TSBD?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been talking about Prayer Man on Dutch radio and TV.

http://www.prayer-man.com/prayer-man-on-dutch-tv-and-radio-1/

And Brian Kelshaw allowed me to post his shots from last week of the front steps of the TSBD.

http://www.prayer-man.com/the-steps-of-the-tsbd/

I will post the videos with subtitles in a week or two.

Edited by Bart Kamp
added another link

• 2 weeks later...

I have a made a post about Richard Bernabei a Canadian researcher who corresponded heavily with Richard E. Sprague, Howard Roffman and Harold Weisberg.

Bernabei is the first researcher who actively mapped everyone on the steps from the available material at that time. He has id-ed Prayer Man and has even made sketches of him back in the late 60's

Bernabei is without a doubt the first one who mapped Prayer Man along with Richard E. Sprague.

Great stuff, Bart!  The Bernabei material is amazing in his seeing something that it took the rest of us almost 40 years more to find.

Thank you Mark. Yes I agree, imagine my surprise when I saw the sketches. The diagram was already at the Weisberg archive. The main question here is why did it die a death for 40 years in 1968?

Weisberg must not have shown it to Garrison.  At least its not in Garrison's extant files.  Which does not necessarily mean he did not show it to him.  But I think JG would have said something about it somewhere.

Can you post that here since I cannot get to that spot, its blocked for some reason.

Jim,

I have no idea nor seen anything where it points to HW telling JG about any of this.

Mean I will have to dig thru his correspondence with JG, if there is any.

I have no idea why it is blocked as I have been given the all clear by Google just over a week or so ago.

FWIW ....    http://www.jfklancer.com/photos/lovelady/index.html

Can't recall at this time what magazine it was in, but years ago I posted a scan of an enlarged image from the Hughes film that was in color and showing Lovelady wearing his red shirt and standing right where this very poor image being discussed shows what someone called 'praying-man'. It's the same man some thought to be Oswald at this location in the Altgen's photo, which was beyond question - Billy Lovelady.

Thanks Sandy.

I have scanned for malware and removed it.

Scanned twice after with two proggies and been given the all clear.

Clear your cache and run again.

Sorry for this.

5 hours ago, Bill Miller said:

FWIW ....    http://www.jfklancer.com/photos/lovelady/index.html

Can't recall at this time what magazine it was in, but years ago I posted a scan of an enlarged image from the Hughes film that was in color and showing Lovelady wearing his red shirt and standing right where this very poor image being discussed shows what someone called 'praying-man'. It's the same man some thought to be Oswald at this location in the Altgen's photo, which was beyond question - Billy Lovelady.

No Bill.

Lovelady stood next to Prayer Man in Wiegman and in Hughes Prayer Man stood behind Lovelady at that time.

Lovelady moves up the steps and to the right and leans to look out while limo makes its way down Elm.

1 hour ago, Bart Kamp said:

No Bill.

Lovelady stood next to Prayer Man in Wiegman and in Hughes Prayer Man stood behind Lovelady at that time.

Lovelady moves up the steps and to the right and leans to look out while limo makes its way down Elm.

Moved up the steps - When was this supposed to have happen?   Hughes filmed Lovelady in his red shirt as JFK's car was turning the corner. The shirt is open midway/up exposing the white T-shirt Lovelady wore underneath it. In the same image if one looks closely in this Hughes image, the black man seen in the Altgen's 6 photo is is in the same spot just below the red-shirted man (Lovelady). This was before the shots started and both men remained in position when Altgens 6 was taken.

Hughes image

Lovelady-in-Hughes_zpshxzqan63.jpg

Altgens 6

Lovelady_oswald%20shirts_zpswuwqkroo.jpg

Not sure what all the "prayer-man" issue is about anymore than I know who Robert Prudhomme means by "they" in his last response where he says "They never give up, Bart.".

1009767_205519932948771_1184115868_n_zps

Edited by Bill Miller

Bill,

if you check this thread and the images then you can see that Lovelady gradually moved to get a better view while the limo was going down Elm.And he eventually left the steps and moved West with Bill Shelley.

From Hughes to A6 to Wiegman to Couch.

Edited by Bart Kamp