The Education Forum

Oswald Leaving TSBD?

9 hours ago, Chris Davidson said:

Andrej,

Myers didn't assume anything.

You are wise to doubt his timeline.

No opinion necessary, just a matter of excised frames.

Chris:

sure, Mr. Myers correlated Wiegman's frame 15 with Z-frame 257, it was myself who assumed (based on Mr. Myers's timeline) that the frame Z-255 would be Wiegman's frame 14 or 15.

Would you like to comment on the excised frames? Would it matter Zapruder's film or Wiegman's film or both? The temporal coordination of Altgens6 and Wiegman's film is essential for reconstruction of Prayer Man and other people in the doorway.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/20/2017 at 0:05 AM, Andrej Stancak said:

Chris:

sure, Mr. Myers correlated Wiegman's frame 15 with Z-frame 257, it was myself who assumed (based on Mr. Myers's timeline) that the frame Z-255 would be Wiegman's frame 14 or 15.

Would you like to comment on the excised frames? Would it matter Zapruder's film or Wiegman's film or both? The temporal coordination of Altgens6 and Wiegman's film is essential for reconstruction of Prayer Man and other people in the doorway.

Andrej,

If Carl Jones was looking eastward in Altgen's 6, what would be an event/sound that would cause him to look westward?

Answer this question and you might begin to understand the Myer's frame sync deception.

Edited by Chris Davidson

14 minutes ago, Chris Davidson said:

Andrej,

If Carl Jones was looking eastward in Altgen's 6, what would be the next event/sound that would cause him to look westward?

Answer this question and you might begin to understand the Myer's frame sync deception.

Well, it would be a gun shot coming from the west, wouldn't it? 

I am not sure in my previous guess that frame 1 in Wiegman's film could coincide with Altgens6, and will pursue the thing further with a new version of the doorway model before making a more qualified guess. The problem is that W-frame 1 shows Carl Jones with an appropriate body orientation relative to Altgens6 but Billy Lovelady is not at the spot where he should be if his position in W-1 is identical to Altgens6.

Edited by Andrej Stancak

In Altgens 6 Lovelady was standing next to the hand rail which is where we see him in Wiegman.

he only appears to be closer to Carl Jones because Altgens was using  a 105mm telephoto lens which produced a forshortening  effect in the photo.

ALTSCAN3.jpg

• 1 month later...

Robin,

I can appreciate what you are saying and the telephoto lens and all, yet this image from Hughes shows that figure closer to the left wall than center handrail.

It's as if he moves to his left throughout.

The bottom right corner of the image is Lovelady not very long after the Hughes image - yet no one stated that he moved from the corner to the middle, only Wesley who claims he was a few steps below him..

It would also appear that Prayerman is directly behind Lovelady in Hughes, or that person is not Lovelady but Oswald/Prayerman, and he simply steps back into the shadows...

Thoughts?

5939df0cddba5_HughesimageofLoveladyorOswaldinWestcornerwithPMoverlay.thumb.jpg.9dcce0776ff4c1675910242ad3b1a2ce.jpg

• 2 months later...
On 6/9/2017 at 0:35 AM, David Josephs said:

Robin,

I can appreciate what you are saying and the telephoto lens and all, yet this image from Hughes shows that figure closer to the left wall than center handrail.

It's as if he moves to his left throughout.

The bottom right corner of the image is Lovelady not very long after the Hughes image - yet no one stated that he moved from the corner to the middle, only Wesley who claims he was a few steps below him..

It would also appear that Prayerman is directly behind Lovelady in Hughes, or that person is not Lovelady but Oswald/Prayerman, and he simply steps back into the shadows...

Thoughts?

5939df0cddba5_HughesimageofLoveladyorOswaldinWestcornerwithPMoverlay.thumb.jpg.9dcce0776ff4c1675910242ad3b1a2ce.jpg

I agree with your comments, David.  Lovelady moves from the left side of the top of the steps towards the middle, obviously because he wanted to watch the President's limo as it moved down Elm Street. I agree that behind Lovely, in the Hughes image, is a figure which is probably prayer man.

On ‎9‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 3:07 AM, Ray Mitcham said:

I agree with your comments, David.  Lovelady moves from the left side of the top of the steps towards the middle, obviously because he wanted to watch the President's limo as it moved down Elm Street. I agree that behind Lovely, in the Hughes image, is a figure which is probably prayer man.

The other possibility is that the man in color on the left steps BACK... and Lovelady was always in the center of the stairway...

On 9/5/2017 at 8:50 AM, David Josephs said:
On 9/4/2017 at 4:07 AM, Ray Mitcham said:

The other possibility is that the man in color on the left steps BACK... and Lovelady was always in the center of the stairway...

I'm glad you point out that other possibility, David.

If that were the case, the man stepping back might be Prayer Man.

(I have a feeling that that was not the case, because I think that Prayer man was holding something in his two hands. A camera iMO.)

I've heard about that camera or "something" in his hands...  I don't agree, especially that it was a camera...

This is the best enhancement I've seen to day...  The hands are separated

My concern that it's not Oswald are the sleeves being rolled up so high...  he did not wear clothes like that...
unless I'm wrong about the sleeves...

PM's hair markings and squared shoulders start pushing me into the Oswald direction...

and then there's the Carolyn Arnold statement... even the messed up FBI one puts Oswald near the PM position

Edited by David Josephs

49 minutes ago, David Josephs said:

I've heard about that camera or "something" in his hands...  I don't agree, especially that it was a camera...

This is the best enhancement I've seen to day...  The hands are separated

David,

Of course Prayer Man has something  in his hands. Otherwise why would he keep his hands at chest level for such a long time?

And the hands WOULD be separated had Prayer Man been holding a camera like this in his hands. One hand holding the top of the camera and the other the bottom.

85e9917b17be9a656beeb1148caa8a84.jpg

His right hand is holding the top of the camera, his left hand the bottom. When the camera is at chest level, his hands are at about the same level and so the camera it oriented on its side. (Well, at a 10 degree angle or so from horizontal.) If you watch a good animated gif carefully, you can see his right hand rising more than his left as he brings the camera to eye level. This rotates the camera to its correct orientation for taking pictures. (See the figure on the right below.)

The top lens explains the bright spot seen in the film. Light entering the viewfinder exits that lens. Same as what we see above.

Pearlman.JPG

As for the shirt, my understanding is that we don't know what shirt Oswald was wearing.

Edited by Sandy Larsen

27 minutes ago, Sandy Larsen said:

As for the shirt, my understanding is that we don't know what shirt Oswald was wearing.

Not true... he changed out of a Briarloom Traditionals shirt which he left with his pants in his dresser after changing at Beckley.

One of the first exhibits the FBI/DPD did not take a photo of....  but they took the overshirt to DC that night...

With regards to something in his hands....    you feel he'd hold a camera in the same position, not moving his hands or separating them at all?

This is before and after...   nothing seems to have moved at all...  The head is not bent over to look down into a camera...

I just don't see it that way I guess...

Prayerman-during-and-after---wearing-a-watch-maybe.gif.1971712aee87af85a26114e17b6d55d8.gif

From Bookout's report:

59b2c8077dbac_Oswaldshirtwaschanged-allIDofthisshirtpriortocapturewasprovidedbyDPD.thumb.jpg.dcf006a821480e36c333d78f7f814831.jpg

59b2c75bc127e_Unnumberedinventoryofclothes2686-005.thumb.gif.7e2bda45102a46474bcdbac8f599e5a7.gif