The Education Forum

Oswald Leaving TSBD?

sample frame

20130908-003704.jpg

Robin,

Thank you so much for uploading these higher-quality frames from Darnell.

I certainly will not be renaming Prayer Man 'Prayer Woman', because the frame above puts the matter pretty much beyond doubt:

This is Lee Oswald.

NXxTCLF.jpg

The womanly appearance is due to the fact that

a ) his sleeves are rolled up;

b ) the eye is confusing the back of a woman's head with part of Lee's torso.

Here's the woman in question's lower leg and foot:

feZrj8E.jpg

If you place your finger to the screen to cover where her head should be, the chief source of the 'Prayer Woman' illusion becomes apparent.

This is Lee Oswald.

Just look at the hairline.

And speaking of hairlines, this frame tells us something else:

Buell Wesley Frazier knew--knows--Lee is innocent.

VVzSbvJ.jpg

Someone urgently needs to show this image to him.

Edited by Sean Murphy

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darnell Zip file (110=Frames ) 5.9MB

Taken from "JFK The movie (Blu-Ray) version"

https://app.box.com/s/xqv9vkhpeztayt8pxizk

Very nice slide show, Robin. I've studied it, or at least the portions with Prayer Man in them, for half an hour now, looking for clues that PM may be a woman. Could you point out to me what you found in these frames that raised this possibility? Thanks.

sample frame

20130908-003704.jpg

Robin,

Thank you so much for uploading these higher-quality frames from Darnell.

I certainly will not be renaming Prayer Man 'Prayer Woman', because the frame above puts the matter pretty much beyond doubt:

This is Lee Oswald.

NXxTCLF.jpg

The womanly appearance is due to the fact that

a ) his sleeves are rolled up;

b ) the eye is confusing the back of a woman's head with part of Lee's torso.

Here's the woman in question's lower leg and foot:

feZrj8E.jpg

If you place your finger to the screen to cover where her head should be, the chief source of the 'Prayer Woman' illusion becomes apparent.

This is Lee Oswald.

Just look at the hairline.

And speaking of hairlines, this frame tells us something else:

VVzSbvJ.jpg

Someone urgently needs to show this image to him.

Bravo Robin!

Forget The Pub With No Beer

This calls for the real Aussie Anthem,

A song Seamus Heaney loved so well:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDit0DyItsM

To my compatriot Sean I say

be careful about approaching Frazier.

We need to do more homework

before approaching Frazier.

What was the story about his brother -in-law

who was returning from Austin that day.

Years ago I was looking at Frazier

and got the feeling that his brother-in-law

was in trouble with the law

which might have been

a pressure point.

Has anyone ever looked into this?

Edited by J. Raymond Carroll

Hello Robin

Once again, I have studied the larger frames and found nothing indicating this person to be a woman. Is it something very obvious? Please share with us why you feel Prayer Man may be a woman.

Darnell Zip file (110=Frames ) 5.9MB

Taken from "JFK The movie (Blu-Ray) version"

https://app.box.com/s/xqv9vkhpeztayt8pxizk

Very nice slide show, Robin. I've studied it, or at least the portions with Prayer Man in them, for half an hour now, looking for clues that PM may be a woman. Could you point out to me what you found in these frames that raised this possibility? Thanks.

I could be mistaken Robert

It wouldn't be the first time. :unsure:

My conclusion was reached BEFORE i had time to go in and really have a good look at a Larger higher resolution version of the frames.

I would say now, that it most probably is a man, as to it being Oswald, that is a different matter, and i will refer judgement on that issue until a later date

What a shame they didn't have the high tech digital cameras that are available nowadays back in 1963. We could have enlarged this photo and counted the nose hairs on PM, if we so desired.

As it is, I peer at these grainy photos until my eyes are red and sore, and I am still none the wiser.

Here it is, Robert:

LL2bQMY.jpg

QvQfUH4.jpg

Interesting, Sean. I'm at a bit of a loss to make the connection, although it is still early here, and I am on my first cup of coffee.

Hello Sean

I, too, find it odd that Dougherty would only hear one shot while on the 5th floor. If all three shots came from above him (albeit on the far kitty corner of the TSBD), one would think they would be equally audible.

Is the connection with Dougherty using the stairs to descend to the 1st floor related to the fact Dougherty only testified to hearing a single shot?

quote:

Sean

Are you saying that there was a GIANT conspiracy of silence, from every TSBD employee seen in this frame

that they were NEVER mention the fact that Oswald was actually standing in the Doorway entrance, as Baker entered the building. ?

VVzSbvJ.jpg

Edited by Robin Unger

quote:

Sean

Are you saying that there was a GIANT conspiracy of silence, from every TSBD employee seen in this frame

that they were NEVER mention the fact that Oswald was actually standing in the Doorway entrance, as Baker entered the building. ?

VVzSbvJ.jpg

Hello Robin

It does seem rather odd, though, that not only do none of the TSBD employees on those steps recall if PM was a TSBD employee, as well, it is as if PM was never there at all.

If that is Frazier circled in the photo at the top of the steps, could we not just ask him who the person was in the corner?

Perhaps we could start a fresh rumour holding that overzealous CT's, in their efforts to grant Oswald an alibi, altered the Darnell film by inserting the image of PM onto the TSBD steps. Bit of a reversal, n'est-ce pas? :)