The Education Forum

Another Nineteen

I recently finished reading "Another Nineteen: Investigating Legitimate 9/11 Suspects", by Kevin Ryan. I would now rate "Another Nineteen" as the best book I have yet read on the topic of 9/11. "Another Nineteen" is a very, very well researched book. Kevin Ryan must have spent a good part of the last decade reading, researching and organizing the information in this book. The book itself is hard to summarize because in many ways it is a summary of a huge amount of information. Kevin Ryan's understanding of the 9/11 op and the fake war on terror are profound. He uses the framing of investigating suspects to provide data and information that in many cases makes a very strong case for a deep and wide government conspiracy behind 9/11.

"Another Nineteen" is not the ideal book for people unfamiliar with organized government corruption. It is not a book for beginners. But for anyone interested in deep politics and the way our country really runs, this is a fantastic book. Just as it is impossible to have a good understanding of the American political system in the 1960's and 1970's without understand the JFK assassination, similarly, the scope and size of the 9/11 op shows the current reach of the criminal cabal that running a good fraction of the US government.

Although prior to reading "Another Nineteen", I had already been thoroughly convinced that 9/11 was a false flag attack; "Another Nineteen" has showed me that the 9/11 op was even bigger than I thought. It is amazing that the group of guys responsible for the high level planning of 9/11 had all been working together since the Ford administration (Cheney, Rumsfeld, etc.). Kevin Ryan does a great job of showing evidence of involvement in the planning and facilitation of the 9/11 attacks within the FBI, CIA, FAA and NORAD. The evidence that Ryan presents is really overwhelming.

Kevin Ryan uses the framing of presenting information about suspects. This framing allows him to make some strong statements without overreaching. The only part of the book that I found a bit of a reach was the inference that Rudy Guiliani and Bernard Kerik were involved in facilitating the 9/11 attacks. The evidence he presents on these points is not as strong as the rest of the book, and I don't see a reason that they would need to have been involved in the run up to the attacks. However, Kevin Ryan's instincts on other matters are so strong, I am reluctant to dismiss his thoughts on these points. Kevin Ryan frequently uses the analysis of who benefited from the 9/11 attacks to guide his investigation, and Bernard Kerik was appointed by Bush to be head of the Dept of Homeland Security. That appointment all be itself should make anyone skeptical of Kerik, but I have not seen enough other evidence to convince me that Kerik was more than another criminal scumbag with whom Bush was able to work.

Most of the information in the book is presented as evidence to be considered, so that Ryan is able to imply a lot of things without stating for sure that these things are true. Given that we are dealing with deep state crimes that are not easy to document, this framing does Ryan well. Over time, we will see more information become available that buttresses most of Ryan's points. One thing that Ryan states as a true fact is that WTC7 was brought down by a controlled explosion. Previously, I had dismissed claims that WTC7 was a planned demolition. However, Ryan's work in the rest of "Another Nineteen" was so strong that I have now started reading up on the WTC7 collapse, and even though the evidence is thin, I am now inclined to believe Ryan on this point too. If nothing else, there is evidence that the investigation into the collapse of the WTC on 9/11 was a cover-up operation. The existence of a cover up seems to imply that there is something to cover-up.

Ryan does a great job of showing how the war on terror has been manufactured by the US government and its allies. He traces the linkages between Operation Gladio up to today. He also highlights organizations like Cercle Inay and the Safari Club that involved many of the same people that later helped fund and organize the terror threat that replaced communism as the boggy man that could be used to motivate peaceful people into a state of perpetual war.

I had known the broad outlines of much of what is in this book. But Ryan traces the specific people, plans and organizations that led up to the 9/11 attacks. I had heard of things like the Continuity of Government program, but I had no idea how key it was in the planning of the deep state. And there is much, much more in this book. It is a must read for anyone who wants a good understanding of how the deep state currently functions in the US and how the 9/11 attacks were carried out.

• 8 months later...

Unlike the JFK case I have not read books on 9-11 but obtained my information via the internet. I did get one book called "The Most Dangerous Book In the World" because it was recommended by Peter Levenda, but the book did not come close to living up to its premise. I will order this one based on your review.

Dawn