The Education Forum

Detective Gus Rose is the "George H.W. Bush" in the photos

Vince Palamara

Yep- credit goes to researcher Mark Pommier for this one. He posted a photo of Detective Gus Rose (as he appeared on the 1988 episode of "The Men Who Killed Kennedy") and he has convinced me that Rose is the "George H.W. Bush" in the photo right outside the TSBD

post-5718-0-65635900-1379643927_thumb.jpg

Guest Robert Morrow

Although I believe GHW Bush was involved in the JFK assassination, I do not think he was present at Dealey Plaza for the actual killing. He had a nice cover story alibi by giving a political speech in Tyler, TX.

Additionally, I do not think the photos of the person in question look like GHW Bush, especially when one looks at a close up of them in the face.

GHW Bush has gone on the record saying that he can't remember where he was when Kennedy was killed - "somewhere down in Texas" he says.

Bush is a Phi Beta Kappa from Yale and who was a US Senate candidate staying in the Dallas Sheraton on 11/21/63 and 11/22/63.

It is like Rudy Giuliani saying he can't remember where he was on 9/11.

As far as I am concerned Bush's comments are an admission of guilt; at the very least Bush can walk you through the whole JFK assassination from A to Z.

Edited by Robert Morrow

As much as the fellow in the photo looks like a younger HW Bush, and as tempting as it is to believe it was him, I never seriously considered this as a real possibility. I mean, just how brazen do we think the CIA were, after all?

Robert Prudhomme graciously shared this with me (thanks, Robert!)

======================================================================

Robert,

The man isn't Bush or Rose. Bush was in Tyler according to witnesses and he could not have traveled to Dallas in time to be photographed at the TSBD. Gus Rose was off duty at home and went to DPD HQ as soon as he heard what had happened, probably arriving between 1:30 and two The picture was taken before the tramps' arrest, which was about 2:15.

Gary Mack

Guest Robert Morrow

Mack mentions the 2:15 PM tramp arrest - that is one hour 45 minutes post JFK assassination. Oswald is in custody now (was it 1:40? when he (Oswald) was arrested?).

Col. Fletcher Prouty and Gen. Victor "Brute" Krulak identified Air Force Gen. Edward Lansdale in one of the tramps' pictures.

I think this is one of the great breaks of the JFK assassination. He is located 4 feet west of TSBD at approx. 2:15 PM (maybe a tad earlier)/

Do you know what I think he is doing? Aside from supervising the JFK assassination and local cover up, I think Lansdale is heading to his car in the parking lot behind the fence on the Grassy Knoll. His job is mostly done. Kennedy is dead. The cover up is rolling.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_aMylIdfMyKI/S9OyB8CqQPI/AAAAAAAAACw/UNi-msJwybQ/s1600/landsdale-1.jpg

It has been said that Lansdale at Dealey Plaza is a like a trout in a bucket of milk. It is so coincidental and so out of place that he *must* have been involved in the JFK assassination. Lansdale's boss Air Force Gen. Curtis LeMay gave an oral history in which he described the Kennedys as "cockroaches." LeMay was also close to LBJ's inner circle Dallas, TX oil men H.L. Hunt and Col. D.H. Byrd, the man who actually owned the TSBD at the time and the man who had LBJ's personal hitman Malcolm Wallace on the payroll of his company LTV. LTV in January, 1964 got a big government military contract that was paid for out of the 1965 budget.

LeMay was the one who told JFK to his face, at the conclusion of the Cuban Missile Crisis, that by not bombing Cuba the USA had suffered its greatest military defeat in history. Lansdale was the one who ran Operation Mongoose for the Kennedys and later remarked it was the most frustrating thing he was ever involved in.

Col. D.H. Byrd, who founded the Civil Air Patrol, later removed the "snipers' window" from the 6th floor TSBD and put it in his house on display, with all the heads of the big game that he had killed over the years as a big game hunter.

BIG GAME HUNTER ...

(Byrd later wrote an autobiography (I'm an Endangered Species), at the same time the HSCA was in full bloom, in which he mentioned how close he was to LBJ and Sam Rayburn and striking omitted the JFK assassination which occurred right outside the TSBD which he owned and Oswald was supposedly the sniper in the building he owned. Nor did Byrd mention that he had removed the "snipers' window" from the TSBD and kept it as a trophy.)

landsdale-1.jpg

Lansdale is the one with the red arrow pointing to him. He is not a "tramp."

Edited by Robert Morrow

Allen Crop

Click on the image to view larger.

TSBD~0.jpg

Is that Barney Fife with three stripes, motorcycle helmet and glasses? Sure looks like him. Rest ashored, I now feel more confident that the crime scene is secured. Is that a wire going up to his hear? That's must be from where he gets his instructions. And Where's Andy?

And I love the Conspiracy Theorists debunking the Conspiracy Theory and a Lone Nutter debunking the debunker. That's teamwork.

Edited by William Kelly

Allen Crop

TSBD~0.jpg

Is that Barney Fife with three stripes, motorcycle helmet and glasses? Sure looks like him. Rest ashored, I now feel more confident that the crime scene is secured. Is that a wire going up to his hear? That's must be from where he gets his instructions. And Where's Andy?

And I love the Conspiracy Theorists debunking the Conspiracy Theory and a Lone Nutter debunking the debunker. That's teamwork.

Chin strap.

Allen Crop

TSBD~0.jpg

Chin strap.

Of course, I stand corrected once again. Thank you Robert.

And the cop on the right looks like Dan Ackroyd and that's Hunter Thompson behind the cop in the shades and fedora.

I think this opens up a whole new line of inquiry.

http://jfkcountercoup2.blogspot.com/2013/09/barney-fife-at-dealey-plaza.html

If anyone wants to argue with me about this please use source documents to prove its not him.

Edited by William Kelly