The Education Forum

50 Questions that Can and Should be Answered

William Kelly

27) What became of Ms. McKinnon, who claims to have witnessed the assassination from the Grassy Knoll and has since disappeared?

I've heard recently that Ms. McKinnon is not really Ms. McKinnon at all. The "cowering" woman believed for years to be named McKinnon is actually another person altogether. (Or so I heard recently.) The woman's daughter (I think it was) came forward in just the last few months to make the claim that it was her mother, and not the McKinnon woman, who is seen crouching on the Knoll in films after the shooting.

Whether the new story is accurate, I have no idea. But, again, as I stated in my last post, MANY witnesses in the Plaza were never identified and never gave statements. Why single out THIS person or THAT person, when we know that DOZENS & DOZENS of different people all belong in that same "Never Identified" category?

Edited by David Von Pein

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

28) Why hasn’t the HSCA acoustics study been followed up on and the acoustical evidence evaluated properly?

You don't think the NAS/NRC study in the early 1980s produced a "proper" evaluation of the acoustics evidence, Bill? Why not? What's wrong with the NAS study?

BTW, here's a rare interview with one of the scientists who studied the Dictabelt evidence for the NAS in the '80s (Charles Rader). Good stuff here: http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2013/06/jfk-acoustics-charles-rader-interview.html

Edited by David Von Pein

"Mr. EISENBERG - Can you think of any reason why someone might have called this a steel-jacketed bullet?

Mr. FRAZIER - No, sir; except that some individuals commonly refer to rifle bullets as steel-jacketed bullets, when they actually in fact just have a copper-alloy jacket."

So, Davey, it was not difficult at all for this country boy to prove SA Frazier, the FBI firearms "expert", completely wrong in his answer to WC lawyer Eisenberg.

There are not only steel jacketed bullets, there are bullets jacketed in compounds that look just like steel.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:8mm_Mauser_stripper_clip,_1941_Turkish_military_production.JPG

Tell me, do you think Frazier was completely unqualified to hold the position of firearms "expert" within the FBI, or did he purposely mislead the WC lawyer about the existence of steel jacketed bullets?

30) What’s the real story behind the DNA testing of CE#345?

I'm not familiar with this subject at all. And CE345 is a photo of the back of the limousine. Did you get the right CE number?

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh16/html/WH_Vol16_0484a.htm

Edited by David Von Pein

31) Why wasn’t the TSBD building secured immediately by the three DPD officers out front?

Yes, the building I suppose could have been sealed off a little sooner than it was. I think the official "sealing" time was 12:37 PM, seven minutes after the shooting and about four minutes after Oswald escaped the building.

So, in hindsight and in a perfect world where everybody does everything perfectly and in a timely manner, it would have been better if the police had sealed the building at 12:31 PM instead of 12:37. But that's the way it was. You don't think the seven-minute delay was deliberate, to allow the "real assassins" to escape, do you Bill?

Edited by David Von Pein

32) Why did so many witnesses believe the shots came from the Grassy Knoll and run there afterwards if no shots came from there?

Better question --- If you had just seen the President murdered by rifle fire and if you had truly thought the killer was located on the Grassy Knoll, would you have any desire to run directly toward the source of the gunfire? IMO, that's nuts. I'd be wanting to run in the OPPOSITE direction--AWAY from the assassin--not run right into his arms.

Most of the witnesses who ran up the Knoll probably didn't know exactly where the shooter was located, and they just followed the crowd. Yes, Jean Hill would be an exception there, because she WAS, indeed, crazy enough to want to chase the gunman up the Knoll after thinking the shots had just come from the place she was running toward. And she admitted in a radio interview that she "didn't have any better sense, because I started running up there too".

But more than half of the witnesses thought the only shots they heard came from the TSBD.

IMO, the sound played tricks on the "Knoll" witnesses' ears. The sounds of Oswald's TSBD shots were such that many witnesses thought those shots came from a point further WEST than they actually originated.

Call me a silly little "WC defender" (like Tony Marsh constantly does), but that's my opinion nonetheless. In fact, given the overall weight of the evidence that convinces me that there was no Grassy Knoll shooter at all, that opinion I just gave HAS to be my opinion about this matter. How could I possibly buy any other explanation?

Edited by David Von Pein

Just answer the question, Davey. You quoted Frazier about steel jacketed bullets and I proved him completely wrong; hence, no hijacking took place.

In case you've forgotten what we were discussing, would you like for me to post everything again?

You didn't "prove" SA Robert A. Frazier lied about anything. Frazier said that some people refer to COPPER-jacketed bullets as STEEL-jacketed ones. Big deal. So what? Where's the lie there?

You cannot prove CE573 is a plant and you know it. So stop pretending it's a proven fact that CE573 is not the Walker bullet.

Plus, we don't really even NEED the Walker bullet to show that Oswald shot at Walker. We've got Oswald's OWN notebook and pictures of Walker's backyard, etc., plus Marina's testimony where she says Oswald told her "I just shot Walker".

Now, try to dismantle ALL of that stuff. I'm sure you'll try to dismantle it, in order to pretend Oswald is innocent of yet another 1963 murder attempt, but you will fail miserably, just as you've done with CE573.

And, again, if CE573 were REALLY a planted item of evidence, then that bullet would have enough markings and striations left on it to PROVE it came out of Oswald's rifle--and it doesn't have enough markings to do that. So your bullet-planters were sure a bunch of boobs, weren't they? They plant this bullet to convince the world that Patsy Oswald shot at General Walker....and what's the end result? The bullet can't even be conclusively linked to the patsy's gun! Stupid idiot plotters! All of 'em!

Edited by David Von Pein

33) How come – if Brennan and Eunis [sic] and other witnesses told DPD and Sheriff’s officers that they saw a sniper with [a] rifle in the SE corner window of the TSBD sixth floor at 12:31, how come it wasn’t located and secured until Sheriff’s deputy Luke Mooney “discovered” it after 1 pm?

That's not a bad question, Bill. And I do not have the answer to that question. And I, too, have pondered that same thing myself.

But the fact remains that an APB bulletin was definitely put out on the DPD radio at 12:45 PM concerning the description of the TSBD sniper. There's no doubt that such an APB was broadcast on the DPD radio at 12:45 PM. And even if that description of the sniper didn't come from Howard Brennan, who we know saw a gunman in the sixth-floor window, then it would mean that yet ANOTHER witness saw pretty much the same thing that Brennan did -- i.e., a slender white gunman in the TSBD who was about 5-10 in height and weighed about 165 pounds. That description matches Brennan's 11/22 affidavit too--don't forget that.

So, I can't see how you can create anything sinister or conspiratorial out of this topic at all. Because you can't just IGNORE the fact that several witnesses DID see a gunman and/or a rifle in the sixth-floor window when the assassination was occurring. So, despite any delay in finding the Sniper's Nest, those witnesses still DO exist and they saw what they saw. But for some reason, the word didn't spread to the investigating officers (such as Mooney) who were searching inside the Depository. ~shrug~

Edited by David Von Pein

34) Who was the man in the Sixth Floor Sniper window with a rifle, standing at port arms with the rifle, the one in a white shirt and bald spot on top of his head; and who was the man in the brown sports coat who was seen on the Sixth Floor with the man in the white shirt and rifle who ran out the back door of the TSBD and got into a Rambler station wagon?

The only gunman was Oswald (of course). Not EVERY single witness report was correct. You surely can appreciate that fact, can't you? How many assassins with rifles do you think were firing at JFK from the Depository anyway? Two? Three? More?

Somebody got in a Rambler at about 12:40 PM, yes. But it wasn't Oswald. He was getting on McWatters' bus at about that same moment. And the bus transfer ticket proves it. (Don't tell me THAT was planted on Oswald too?)

Edited by David Von Pein

"Mr. EISENBERG - Can you think of any reason why someone might have called this a steel-jacketed bullet?

Mr. FRAZIER - No, sir; except that some individuals commonly refer to rifle bullets as steel-jacketed bullets, when they actually in fact just have a copper-alloy jacket."

Dave, Dave, Dave, why do you persist in embarrassing yourself here? Look at the above question from Eisenberg; would a firearms expert not answer truthfully by saying it could have been a silvery coloured cupro-nickel or zinc jacketed bullet that could easily be mistaken for a steel jacketed bullet?

And is Frazier not denying the very existence of steel jacketed bullets, when an FBI firearms "expert" would be expected to know this very basic piece of knowledge, that millions upon millions of rifle bullets have been made with steel jackets?

If this is not LYING UNDER OATH, what, then, do you call it?

The rest of your post is drivel, designed to distract the unwary reader from the very real fact that FBI SA Frazier lied under oath to a WC lawyer when questioned about steel jacketed bullets.

I would not doubt that CE 573 had striations on it matching the barrel of Oswald's alleged rifle, considering the fact it was likely fired from this same rifle shortly after it was decided to hang the Walker shooting on Oswald as well as JFK and Tippit, just in case there was any question he was a murdering little psychopath.

Why do you think General Walker argued so adamantly that CE 573 was NOT the bullet removed from his home? Ever consider that he may have been right?

Edited by Robert Prudhomme

Dave

You're so busy chasing your tail, you can't slow down long enough to see that there is a way for both of us, the DPD detectives and General Walker to be dealing in truth, AND still have Oswald being the one who took a pot shot at Walker.

Unfortunately, the FBI were in such a big rush to get some more dirt on Oswald, they didn't stop long enough to figure out they already had everything they needed.

Would you like to know the connection the FBI missed or does it scare you too much?