The Education Forum

David Morales

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeff Morley's Wecht presentation included a survey of the JFK assassination records still being withheld for reasons of national security, and demonstrated a way that you can do it through the NARA internet system.

Of the eight or so test subjects that Morley surveyed to see how many records related to them were still being withheld, including Morales, it came out to many thousands.

Morales was definitely an operations guy who admitted to some deep xxxxe before he died, and is suspected to have participated in a lot of successful covert operations that we will never even know about.

And can anyone identify the location of that fountain where Morales is standing - and around what year it is?

Thanks James, you the best! You okay down there this summer?

BK

Edited by William Kelly

• 8 months later...

This is the well known Warrren Commission photo (Slide 6) by Phil Willis of Dealey Plaza with the Rambler station wagon on Elm Street.

Someone on this forum said David Morales is the man in the photo, behind the rambler in white pants walking east toward the depository.

Is that man David Morales?

Will someone confirm that David Morales is the man in white pants or identify who he is?

Thanks.

This is the well known Warrren Commission photo (Slide 6) by Phil Willis of Dealey Plaza with the Rambler station wagon on Elm Street.

Someone on this forum said David Morales is the man in the photo, behind the rambler in white pants walking east toward the depository.

Is that man David Morales?

Will someone confirm that David Morales is the man in white pants or identify who he is?

Oh I did not attach the picture. Had to repost. Thanks.

post-6290-0-35159100-1406243091_thumb.jpg

As an auto buff, I know my cars of that era, especially Ramblers. The car behind the man in the light-colored trousers is NOT a Rambler. It appears to be a 1963 Mercury Colony Park station wagon.

Whether the man is "the big Indian," Morales, I can't say.

Edited by Mark Knight

As an auto buff, I know my cars of that era, especially Ramblers. The car behind the man in the light-colored trousers is NOT a Rambler. It appears to be a 1963 Mercury Colony Park station wagon.

Whether the man is "the big Indian," Morales, I can't say.

Mark,

You're right, of course. That's no Rambler.

As to the unidentified man, he's standing on the grass at 3:46 in this frame-by-frame version of the Zapruder film.

--Tommy :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves

• 1 year later...

Belated Thanks. I agree the man in the photo is the same man in the zapruder film.

I also wonder whois th tall man standing behind Morales inhte Zapruder film?

I would agree that it's the same man as well. It looks like he's wearing a blue apron, too. It's interesting how the man is walking east toward the depository while most others are going westward in the opposite direction. Hmmm. <_<

On 11/4/2015 at 2:21 PM, Jeanie Dean said:

Belated Thanks. I agree the man in the photo is the same man in the zapruder film.

I also wonder whois th tall man standing behind Morales inhte Zapruder film?

Dark-complected, athletically-built (a football star in high school according to his buddy Ruben Carbajal) David Sanchez Morales is not visible in the Zapruder film to my knowledge, but I think he might be visible (wearing a grey suit and standing with his back to the camera) in the crowd in front of the TSBD several minutes after the assassination.

I believe Morales was monitoring Oswald's leafleting activity in New Orleans in August, 1963, and was "captured" on film by 16-year-old Jim Doyle during the arrest-of-Oswald-incident. I think Morales is the guy who walks into the scene from the left, scratching his neck the whole time (to hide the fact that he was "packing" from the camera?), and watches Oswald (wearing his placard on his chest) walk past him to Morales' left. This short Morales-and-Oswald scene starts at 3:55 in this Black Op Radio video:

Interestingly, Garrison "investigator" Richard Billing wrote about a gray suit-wearing "Spanish trace / shepherd" whom Bringuier and his buddies noticed monitoring and taking photos of Oswald that day. http://www.jfk-online.com/billings4.html

I'm trying to determine if Morales had an inch-long scar on or above his left eyebrow.

[...]

Edited by Thomas Graves

Who's the guy helping "Lone nut" Oswald hand out leaflets in the B & W footage?

If that doesn't shout conspiracy...

Thanks, Chris.

Good point. FWIW, Oswald's putative lawyer, Dean Andrews, said he saw Oswald leafleting near his (Andrew's) building and asked him what the heck he was doing and Oswald told him he (Oswald) was being paid $25 to do it.

But's that's not why I spent so much time writing my last post on this David Morales thread, so I guess I'll have to "bump" it -- with the friendly reminder that what I'm talking about doesn't start until 3:55 in the youtube video...

Hopefully, someone will respond (either positively or negatively) to what I was trying to point out. (Several months ago, none other than Bill Simpich took a look at it but mistook the white, suit-wearing guy (with the big package and the baldspot) for the guy I'm talking about. Bummer.

The guy I'm talking about walks into the scene from the left at 3:55 and scratches the back of his neck the whole time.

Oh well, at least I tried. LOL

Edited by Thomas Graves

On 11/4/2015 at 8:59 PM, Thomas Graves said:
On 11/4/2015 at 2:21 PM, Jeanie Dean said:

Belated Thanks. I agree the man in the photo is the same man in the Zapruder film.

I also wonder who is the tall man standing behind Morales in the Zapruder film?

Dark-complected, athletically-built (a football star in high school according to his buddy Ruben Carbajal) David Sanchez Morales is not visible in the Zapruder film to my knowledge, but I think he might be visible (wearing a grey suit and standing with his back to the camera) in the crowd in front of the TSBD several minutes after the assassination.

Regardless, I do believe Morales was monitoring Oswald's leafleting activity in New Orleans in August, 1963, and was "captured" on film by 16-year-old Jim Doyle during the arrest-of-Oswald-incident. If anyone is interested, I think Morales is the guy who walks into the scene from the left, scratching his neck the whole time, and watches Oswald (wearing his placard on his chest) walk past him to Morales' left. This short Morales-and-Oswald scene starts at 3:55 in this Black Op Radio video:

Interestingly, Garrison "investigator" Richard Billing wrote about a gray suit-wearing "Spanish trace / shepherd" whom Bringuier and his buddies noticed monitoring and taking photos of Oswald that day. http://www.jfk-online.com/billings4.html

I'm trying to determine if Morales had an inch-long scar on or above his left eyebrow.

Final thought: I don't want to sound politically-incorrect here but I gotta say that any dark-complected man (Morales was so dark that his colleagues referred to him as "El Indio") wearing a business suit in the southern cities of New Orleans and Dallas (in hot, muggy August in New Orleans!) in 1963 would have stuck out like a sore thumb as not being from those uhh.. racist areas. So, who is this guy or should I say, "who are these guys, in the photos I'm talking about, anyway?"

bumped

Edited by Thomas Graves

The guy I'm talking about walks into the scene from the left at 3:55 and scratches the back of his neck the whole time.

I see him too. There's nothing we can tell with that, even if we "knew" what "monkey" looked like from the rear. The other guy, at least gives us a few seconds and a full frontal.

It could be Morales but...