The Education Forum

Cold Case JFK on NOVA on 11/13/2013

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Einstein looked scary at times, especially when he stuck his tongue out.

I enjoy reading Blair Dobson's postings because he is extremely knowledgeable and has a unique talent for writing that motivates the reader to continue on as one never knows what will come next or how it will end. He is sort of a Walter Winchell, Dorothy Kilgallen and Leonard Lyons all rolled into one, the common denominator of these three being each had a devoted audience that never missed anything they wrote even if they sometimes disagreed with something.

cheque is in the mail doug ;)

you should read my new book when it comes out on Nutter Press to capitali...uh...correspond with the big 50th...

"How American Shut In Culture Solved The Crime Of The Century"

it's a page turner...

and classic David Von Painful:

" nice photo...duhhh..."

and since we are all "ad hominem" here, thats a pretty ugly mustache for a six year old Dave...I think at some point your mother might want that back...

i joke Dave...I'm sure hers was way bigger...

TOODLES!

We can talk all day about the height of the entrance wound made in JFK's back by CE399, but the truth of the matter is, the SBT can be debunked more easily other ways.

1) The Wrong Angle

JFK's neck is discussed as if it were nothing more than a piece of meat. In reality, the neck is mostly bones called the "cervical vertebrae". There are seven of them (C1 - C7) and they can be seen in the following diagram:

http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee363/Traveller111/f4-u1_0-B978-1-4160-3285-4__10039-7__gr2.jpg

As you can see, the vertebrae have lateral projections called the "transverse processes". They are the long points sticking out either side of the vertebrae. There is not enough room between any two transverse processes on the right side of the neck for a bullet to pass between them, and this was never claimed. What WAS claimed was that Oswald's bullet missed the right transverse process of JFK's C7 vertebra but struck a glancing blow to the right transverse process of JFK's T1 vertebra. This T1 vertebra is the first vertebra below the cervical vertebrae and, as the diagram shows, is the vertebra connected to the first ribs.

This scenario might have been believable, if we had not been asked to believe this same bullet travelled through JFK's neck and also tore through the right side of JFK`s trachea (windpipe) before carrying on to JBC`s right armpit. In order for CE 399 to miss the right transverse process of the C7 vertebra PLUS strike the right side of the trachea, my measurements show CE 399 would have to be travelling through JFK's neck at a minimum angle of 26° measured from a centreline front to back through JFK. If JFK had been turned to his right 5°, as many believe he was, this might have reduced this figure to 21°.

CE 399 could not possibly have travelled through JFK at an angle of 21° and been able to strike JBC`s right armpit, regardless of how many cartoons the Lame Nuts show us of JBC sitting in the middle of the limo. And please, do not try to tell me the trachea wanders around the neck every time we turn our head to the side. Put your fingers on your windpipe and turn your head. See? The trachea retains the same vertical alignment.

2) John Connally's Rubber Elbow

Medical evidence shows that CE 399, after tumbling through the air from JFK to JBC and shattering a rib in JBC, magically regained its stability in flight and managed to put a rather neat hole between the two bones (radius and ulna) of JBC's right forearm, severely fracturing the radius in the process. What is not often discussed by the LN's is that CE 399 exited below JBC's right nipple and entered the BACK side of JBC's forearm and exited the PALM side of his forearm.

Hold your forearm at chest height in front of you with your palm facing down. In this position, the forearm bone closest to your chest is the radius and the furthest from your chest is the ulna. Now, lower your forearm to just below your right nipple and try to turn your forearm back towards yourself (back side of your forearm facing your chest) so that the space between the two bones is lined up with what would have been the path of CE 399. If you are like 99% of the people on this planet, your elbow joint simply will not allow this rotation. To even come close to this alignment is quite a strain on the elbow, and is not a natural position at all.

Now, keep in mind that it was JBC's radius that was shattered, while his ulna was untouched. Because of the misalignment with the path of the bullet, any bullet striking the back side of the radius would have done one of two things: ricochet off of the radius to some other part of the limo OR ricochet off of the radius and strike the ulna.

I was rather amused to watch the brief cartoon in the "documentary" about Donahue and his theory that SS Agent Hickey accidentally shot JFK with an AR-15. The animator neatly solves the problem above by having CE 399 enter the palm side of JBC's forearm and exit the back side of his forearm.

Just another lie from the Lame Nuts. They must be desperate.

I guess the Bobbsey Twins don't want to have a go at tearing my explanations apart.

I listened to this video and there were a number of issues I felt were worth raising.

One question Posner was asked was whether Oswald was capable to assassinating JFK.

Was he able to carry out the shot. Posner replied “Well he did it, therefore he was capable of carrying out the shot.” Posner believes it is possible to prove that Oswald was able to carry out the assassination because it can be established that he did fire the shots

Misses the first shot? James Tague shot at Z 160ff

It is Posner’s position that the first shot was around Z 160. That means that James Tague was injured at that point. I am not sure that Tague was in position that early or that a shot for JFK, at Z 160, would lead to Tague.

The SBT actually entered JC thigh. It exited his thigh during surgery.

When talking about the SBT, it is Posner’s position that the bullet embedded itself into John Connally’s left leg. It removed itself during Connally’s examination. That is nonsense.

Back and to the left.

There was some discussion of the head shot and why the head moves back and to the left. Posner is derisive of a Grassy Knoll gunman. I have some sympathy with this point. A shot from around 100 feet by a high powered rifle may well have caused more damage. The shot from the TSBD hitting the head where it did – and with the body already sloping to the left – might well have forced the body to the left. I am not saying that happened, but I can see a logic for it.

George Hickey story.

Then there was a discussion of the George Hickey case. I agree that the notion that George Hickey fired the fatal shot is quite ludicrous. Posner was reeking with sarcasm when he discussed this. However, what was not brought up was the trajectory analysis that is discussed within the book. I remember being very impressed with it and I remember fellow members commenting on this work – not the idea of George Hickey as the gunman.

Jim Garrison case.

Again Posner was scathing about Garrison and his case. It is beyond dispute that Garrison poorly conducted this case. However no mention was made as to the infiltration of people into the case whose purpose was to thoroughly undermine the case and have Garrison fail. Garison’s failure was not all of his own making. There appears to have been considerable measures taken to ensure that he failed.

Oswald the only person missing from thee TSBD

Posner point that Oswald was clearly guilty was that he was the only one missing from the TSBD after the assassination. I understand that is complete nonsense. I understand that there were quite a few missing.

Conspiracists are only conspiracists because they have not properly examined the evidence.

This really sums up the tone of the interview. Both Posner and the interviewers agreed that conspiracists are only conspiracists because they have not properly read or examined the evidence. And by implication LN’s are LN’s because they have read and examined the evidence. And, if only a conspiracist would take the time to properly read the evidence then they too could be a LN’s.

It was not really an informative interview. Posner was too glib and the questions were leading. There was no attempt to seriously question him to see why he feels the way he does about the assassination.

James.

Edited by James R Gordon

what is "kinda sad" is the way people manipulate and cherrypick information and then present that as "fact".

Sounds more like the conspiracy theorists' M.O. to me.

And 'round and 'round we go.

ahh and the ol Blowhard Posner and his "Closet Closed" link... Classic...

If you prefer Bugliosi, McAdams, Reitzes, Myers, Nizer, Bill Buckley, or Jim Moore -- I've got plenty from those people too.

Just more silly LN "blowhards", right Blair?

you are finally catching on: LN blowhards--EXACTLY! But you need to add on little word: PAID.

And of course, add your name to the list too! 'Tis the season to be generous, after-all.

I listened to this video and there were a number of issues I felt were worth raising.

One question Posner was asked was whether Oswald was capable to assassinating JFK.

Was he able to carry out the shot. Posner replied “Well he did it, therefore he was capable of carrying out the shot.” Posner believes it is possible to prove that Oswald was able to carry out the assassination because it can be established that he did fire the shots

Misses the first shot? James Tague shot at Z 160ff

It is Posner’s position that the first shot was around Z 160. That means that James Tague was injured at that point. I am not sure that Tague was in position that early or that a shot for JFK, at Z 160, would lead to Tague.

The SBT actually entered JC thigh. It exited his thigh during surgery.

When talking about the SBT, it is Posner’s position that the bullet embedded itself into John Connally’s left leg. It removed itself during Connally’s examination. That is nonsense.

Back and to the left.

There was some discussion of the head shot and why the head moves back and to the left. Posner is derisive of a Grassy Knoll gunman. I have some sympathy with this point. A shot from around 100 feet by a high powered rifle may well have caused more damage. The shot from the TSBD hitting the head where it did – and with the body already sloping to the left – might well have forced the body to the left. I am not saying that happened, but I can see a logic for it.

George Hickey story.

Then there was a discussion of the George Hickey case. I agree that the notion that George Hickey fired the fatal shot is quite ludicrous. Posner was reeking with sarcasm when he discussed this. However, what was not brought up was the trajectory analysis that is discussed within the book. I remember being very impressed with it and I remember fellow members commenting on this work – not the idea of George Hickey as the gunman.

Jim Garrison case.

Again Posner was scathing about Garrison and his case. It is beyond dispute that Garrison poorly conducted this case. However no mention was made as to the infiltration of people into the case whose purpose was to thoroughly undermine the case and have Garrison fail. Garison’s failure was not all of his own making. There appears to have been considerable measures taken to ensure that he failed.

Oswald the only person missing from thee TSBD

Posner point that Oswald was clearly guilty was that he was the only one missing from the TSBD after the assassination. I understand that is complete nonsense. I understand that there were quite a few missing.

Conspiracists are only conspiracists because they have not properly examined the evidence.

This really sums up the tone of the interview. Both Posner and the interviewers agreed that conspiracists are only conspiracists because they have not properly read or examined the evidence. And by implication LN’s are LN’s because they have read and examined the evidence. And, if only a conspiracist would take the time to properly read the evidence then they too could be a LN’s.

It was not really an informative interview. Posner was too glib and the questions were leading. There was no attempt to seriously question him to see why he feels the way he does about the assassination.

James.

James, I am one of the few former LNs to become a CT. I suspected a conspiracy most of my life. In early 2003 I picked up a used copy of Case Closed. I actually hoped it would close the case for me. For two weeks or so I told friends "Wow, it turns out that most of that conspiracy stuff is junk." I then got on the internet to 1) double-check a few questions that remained about the medical evidence, and 2) read a few responses to Posner's book. This convinced me that Posner had taken major short-cuts through the evidence, and had flat-out lied about a bunch of stuff, including that the autopsy doctors had told him they'd been mistaken about the location of the entrance wound.

In short, I concluded that Posner did indeed know a lot about the case, but that he saw himself as a prosecutor, not a journalist. Ironically, his brother-in-arms Bugliosi came to the same conclusion, and ripped into Posner numerous times in his door-stop Reclaiming History.

Found this article. Not sure who the author is or the organization, but it sums up my frustration pretty well in terms of the media coverage -

http://thecommonsenseshow.com/2013/11/16/jfk-murder-fifty-years-later-and-the-cover-up-continues/

JFK Murder: Fifty Years Later and the Cover Up Continues

Dave Hodges

The day that John Kennedy was murdered, was the day that Americans lost their country. Since that fateful day in November of 1963, our slide into tyranny has accelerated.

The Missed Opportunity Connected to the 50th Anniversary

Last summer, I predicted that the upcoming 50th anniversary of JFK’s murder would awaken a whole new generation as to the tyranny that the country has fallen under and who is responsible for that tyranny. I wrongly believed that the co-conspirators, the interlocking pieces of the JFK assassination cabal, namely, David Rockefeller, the Federal Reserve, the oil companies, the military industrial complex and the CIA and their mafia assets, would be exposed with all the attention that the 50th anniversary would provide.

I wrongly believed that these groups with their current and undue influence on America would also be readily identified for what they did to JFK and to the country on November 22, 1963. I further believed that today’s younger generation would easily build the bridge linking the corruption and undue influence of these 1963 groups to today’s political landscape and this would be an easy association. Unfortunately, my predictions were in error because we in the alternative media dropped the ball.

The 2013 Establishment Propaganda Machine Is Rolled Out

With the marking of the 50th anniversary of the assassination of John F. Kennedy, there have been over 2,000 books written on the subject and countless radio and television shows devoted to the topic. This fall, the globalist news corporations have produced a rash of new JFK “investigations” which all purport to show different ways to prove that Oswald, and Oswald alone, killed John Kennedy. The new productions (e.g. National Geographic) are so bad and so faulty, that they are laughable.

Media Propagandists Ignore the Government’s Final Conclusion of a Conspiracy

The modern day propagandists are winning the day with regard to the control of the narrative surrounding the assassination. During the height of America’s skepticism regarding the 1964 Warren Report which stated that Lee Oswald killed John Kennedy and that he acted alone, most Americans rejected the “official explanation. What the modern day public, as well as the establishment propagandists, seem to have forgotten is that in 1977, the House Select Committee on Assassinations concluded that Oswald had help and JFK was killed as a result of a conspiracy. This was the final word on the subject from our government on the assassination. However, the history revisionists do not want a hint of a conspiracy because this could give birth to a modern day JFK assassination renaissance in a search for the co-conspirators who killed JFK. Once that search would begin, the descendants of the perpetrators organizations would not be able to escape public scrutiny. We in the alternative and truthful media missed a golden opportunity to wake up the country on this 50th Anniversary of JFK’s death. This fall, if we had devoted a significant amount of time and effort to covering the assassination, and we had been relentless in our efforts, the under 40 crowd would understand who their present enemies are and they would have been awakened to the present day tyranny. We allowed our voices to be drowned out by the mainstream fictional media with their new JFK cover up pieces. Sadly, we lost a golden opportunity to wake up millions of young Americans.

At the height of JFK conspiracy fervor in the 1970′s-1990′s, according to the Gallup Poll, as many as 80% of Americans believed that there was a conspiracy to kill JFK. Today, that number has slipped to 61% thanks in large part to the new propaganda productions which are influencing our younger Americans.

In the 1990′s, Oliver Stone produced JFK and Bill Kurtis and Nigel Turner produced separate investigations into the assassination (i.e. The Men Who Killed Kennedy). In the 1990′s, the country was spellbound by the new revelations which were also bolstered by JFK admirer, Bill Clinton, as he forced the release of millions of classified JFK documents. However, the evil empire struck back around the year, 2000, and today, you see almost nothing on TV which does not show that Oswald was acting alone.

more at link......

Edited by Rodney Rivers

Mr. Caddy, IT WAS VOMIT! They cherry picked the evidence. Terrible show. Do an honest recreation and you can't prove the magic fraud bullet. TD

I had several problems with their "test", not the least of which is why they claimed that the ballistic gel was the same density as human muscle, then set up about 2 feet of the stuff for the bullet to travel through. Was Kennedy two feet thick ? A lot of these "recreations" are none of the sort.

Another thing is that these "recreations" take a lot of things for granted. You notice that they shot a skull from the rear, but not from the front. They TOLD you how the skull would fracture from the front, but they never actually did it. They also said that when the bullet hits a body and goes through it, the bullet has a tendency to RISE. So why did it hit Connally anatomically LOWER than it hit Kennedy ? And they never explained why Kennedy reacts at 225 and Connally at 236 ? And why, if the bullet travelled faster than the speed of sound as they claimed, Connally could have HEARD the shot BEFORE he felt it ?

These shows really piss me off.

• 2 weeks later...