The Education Forum

Lincoln and Kennedy

I never said that I observed anything. Reading 101 not offered there?

The observations made by others in 1964 about coincidences involving Kennedy and Lincoln stand, unless you, using magic puffery, and bluster, can show that they are false or incorrect. E =MC2 stands as well, whether you comprehend the concept or approve of it.

Your personal beliefs about "coincidences", others' beliefs in "divine providence" etc. are of no relevance.

you are blathering. just stop.

Amazing response. Debating team?

And I post a thread showing where the FBI weapons expert Robert Frazier makes a major mathematical screw up regarding the bullet recovered from the Walker residence, and not ONE response to it. The level of research into the JFK assassination has slipped. But, by all means, let's post more movie reviews about the crap out of Hollywood on the assassination.

Robert,

Your thread is excellent, however this thread has nothing to do with Hollywood. It deals with noted similarities, and a certain member's rants against whatever he deems unworthy.

The observations made by others in 1964 about coincidences involving Kennedy and Lincoln stand, unless you, using magic puffery, and bluster, can show that they are false or incorrect. E =MC2 stands as well, whether you comprehend the concept or approve of it.

Your personal beliefs about "coincidences", others' beliefs in "divine providence" etc. are of no relevance.

ken, get outside more.

ken, get outside more.

Blair, I just finished shoveling snow. The radiation therapy has left me tired for the past few months. What's your excuse?

Re: "A week before Lincoln was shot he was in Monroe, Maryland.

A week before Kennedy was shot he was in Marilyn Monroe."

I created this joke and posted it on this forum a couple of years ago and hardly got a snicker. I am honored to know that it has now become a historical fact.

I presume it made it's way to Wikkipedia?

Too funny.

ken, get outside more.

Blair, I just finished shoveling snow. The radiation therapy has left me tired for the past few months. What's your excuse?

i_don_t_care.gif

Ever hear of cancer treatments? Which of the three photos you use is the real you?

Ever hear of cancer treatments? Which of the three photos you use is the real you?

Ken,

You are dragging this out like a three year old.

1- All the photos I use are mine.. the clown photo I used is in fact me. I shaved it like that. Unlike some, I don't have to worry about my vanity when it comes to hair..

2- your emotional ploy about cancer treatments and snow shoveling while tragic, is irrelevant to me. Get well soon and good luck.

3- without getting into detail, I too have had family and friends with cancer..none of whom whipped that out as a "card" on a message board for the sake of argument.

4- again, get well soon. my comments in regards to hokey baloney posts aside, I wish you the best. If you are ill, I can't see the benefit of fighting online..as I said, go enjoy life and stop being a prat here. There certainly isn't anything in this thread worth getting your hair in a bun over..

xo

here is another photo of me since this thread has become an even bigger joke...

dobswaldo_24.jpg

Edited by Blair Dobson