The Education Forum

Phillips WAS Bishop!

Frankie Vegas: "So, in case you missed the gossip from last night - and now..
Antonio Veciana - through his wife - confirmed that David Atlee Phillips is Maurice Bishop. Antonio then passed away last night."

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He passed on the 29th and had authorized Marie Fonzi to release his statement on Nov. 11 despite the date of Nov. 22nd on the document.

I think we should demand a Senate oversight committee to review the CIA's interference with the WC, HSCA and ARRB based on this evidence.

Chris is right - Veciana's statement confirms Phillips perjury to a Congressional committee and strongly suggests - given their mutual involvement with each other

for a decade after 1963 - that Phillips was organizing Castro assassination attempts either on his own or under a CIA operation never

divulged to Congressional inquiry.

Beyond that, given the Alpha 66 connection, it demonstrates that Phillips and possibly his superiors were working directly against Presidential

policy directives in encouraging not only missions against Cuba but missions specifically targeting Russians in Cuba.

There is a major story in the Phillips - Veciana relationship beginning in 1959 and extending to 1973.

http://www.opednews.com/articles/A-Death-Bed-Declaration-C-by-Jim-Lesar-Conspiracy_Federal-Agency-CIA_JFK-Assassination-131201-910.html

Apparently Mr Veciana is still with us. My news was 2nd hand from a Jim Lesar post above which he updated today. I don't know who his erroneous source was. I'm glad Mr. Veciana is still alive.

Martin,

I think the main stream media "silence" is certainly telling on this revelation. They are going to do everything they can to discredit and ignore.

Edited by Chris Newton

• 1 year later...

If I recall correctly, Veciana stated that the Phillips/Oswald meeting in the Southland building took place about two months prior to the assassination. That would put the date somewhere in late September 1963. Has he ever offered anything more specific regarding the date of this meeting?

If I recall correctly, Veciana stated that the Phillips/Oswald meeting in the Southland building took place about two months prior to the assassination. That would put the date somewhere in late September 1963. Has he ever offered anything more specific regarding the date of this meeting?

Somebody approached Marie Fonzi with the claim he saw Veciana, Oswald and Phillips at the bank. He provided a lot of detailed information about what day this occurred, and why he was there that day. At the Bethesda conference, she handed out copies of this man's emails, in hopes someone would follow up on it. I'll try to find my copy if anyone is interested.

Veciana's story that he saw DAP with Oswald is not believable. There are layers here.

The first layer is that Veciana said he saw DAP with SOMEONE. Whoever it was, DAP would have had an apparent reason for meeting with the person. An apparent reason is a cover story.

The second layer is that Veciana identified the SOMEONE as Oswald. What would have been the apparent reason for Oswald to meet with DAP? There is none. And for DAP to meet with ANYONE without having an apparent reason to do so wouldn't have happened.

If you're a case officer, you don't give up your agents.

Veciana's story that he saw DAP with Oswald is not believable. There are layers here.

The first layer is that Veciana said he saw DAP with SOMEONE. Whoever it was, DAP would have had an apparent reason for meeting with the person. An apparent reason is a cover story.

The second layer is that Veciana identified the SOMEONE as Oswald. What would have been the apparent reason for Oswald to meet with DAP? There is none. And for DAP to meet with ANYONE without having an apparent reason to do so wouldn't have happened.

If you're a case officer, you don't give up your agents.

Veciana may be wrong in his ID of Oswald as the man he saw with Phillips/Bishop. But his ID of Phillips as Bishop is rock solid and supported by all of the evidence. And his claim he saw Phillips with someone is also quite credible.

Anyone who thinks someone like Phillips would never meet with two assets back to back, etc, has read too many spy stories and has never studied the history of the CIA, IMO. They're people, not magicians. They screw up all the time.

Jon - you assert that there is no possible reason for Phillips to meet with Oswald. How do you come to that position? I'll give you a possible reason - the covert operation to smear the FPCC. Oswald's actions in New Orleans and Mexico City seem to fit perfectly with that aim.