The Education Forum

-C-SPAN 3: Ruth Paine, Pat Speer, Wecht Conference, Warren Commission12/27-12/28/13

12/27/13 C-SPAN 3

8 pm to 11:12 pm EST The Work of the Warren Commission- one of the staff admits to hearing the tape of Oswald from Mexico City

11:12pm-12:02 am Ruth Hyde Paine- the CIA spook speaks in her typical nervous, defensive, creepy manner

12/28/13

12;02 am to 3:12 am The Work of the Warren Commission

3:12am-4:01 am Ruth Hyde Paine

4:01-7:11 am The Work of the Warren Commission

7:11 am-8 am Ruth Hyde Paine

9:59-4:44 pm (!!!!) THE WECHT DUQUESNE UNIVERSITY CONFERENCE- Tannenbaum, Mellon, Wecht, Oliver Stone, Bradford, etc...see Pat Speer, as well :)

4:44 pm-6:02 pm Lady Bird Johnson's role during and immediately following the JFK assassination

Thanks for this info, Vince. I just listened to the Paine(ful) talk, and it was very interesting how she deflected a question from the audience as to how she had found incriminating evidence against LHO in her home after the police and FBI had already searched it.

Her response was that the FBI seemed more adept at searching than the Dallas police. She did not respond directly to the question, and danced around it by complaining about the police taking her dance records, and stealing her "phone book" which they then gave to the FBI. I would not buy a used car from her!

How many other women in Texas in 1963 were trying to learn Russian? (and why?). Mrs, Paine states that is her original reason for getting involved with the Oswalds. ( before she spins her tale of offering shelter to a pregnant woman, whose husband feels that he "has been persecuted by life")

I would need my snowblower to get through this pile, as a shovel would not suffice!!!

Looks kind of like oswald especially in the mouth .when he speaks, but he was 4-5 inches taller. Still it is an interesting speculation.