The Education Forum

Debra Conway

John Simkin

• 4 weeks later...

Do you know if there are any plans to reopen the JFK Lancer Forum. When I was searching for the forum via Google I came across this.

https://deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/showthread.php?10139-The-Perfidy-of-Debra-Conway-BOYCOTT-JFK-LANCER#.UuOWl_tFAsY

Over the last few years my experience of studying the JFK assassination I have come to the conclusion that the so-called JFK research community contains some of the most unpleasant individuals that I have had the misfortune to have come into contact with. It also contains some extremely kind and considerate people, but unfortunately, they are in a small minority.

John,

I understand the site is undergoing a serious revision. However, that said, the site appears to be stalled at the moment. When the link to the new site is clicked the message is that it will shortly re-open, but it has been like that since November.

I know Debra is unwell and that may be one of the reasons for the continuing delay.

I hope it does open again, but I am fearful of what will happen the longer it takes and whether members will return.

The link I have to the new site is below.

http://jfklancerforum.wordpress.com

James

Edited by James R Gordon

The JFK Lancer site itself is up and going considerable redesign and rework - there are new sections a whole new area of contemporary interviews ranging

from John Newman to Gerry McKnight, all done in the last few months. That's were the effort is going at the moment. Alan Dale is putting up at least

a couple of major hour long interviews a month.

No idea about the forum itself, and yes Deb's health is an issue. The site work and interviews are being done by others at this point

and will definitely be continuing, the forum is a separate story.

-- Larry

Edited by Larry Hancock

The JFK Lancer site itself is up and going considerable redesign and rework - there are new sections a whole new area of contemporary interviews ranging

from John Newman to Gerry McKnight, all done in the last few months. That's were the effort is going at the moment. Alan Dale is putting up at least

a couple of major hour long interviews a month.

No idea about the forum itself, and yes Deb's health is an issue. The site work and interviews are being done by others at this point

and will definitely be continuing, the forum is a separate story.

-- Larry

The idea of Forums are in decline. They are expensive to run and they seem to attract disturbed individuals. Unless others step forward to pay for this Forum, it will close when it comes up for renewal.

• 4 months later...

If that be the case, let me offer my profound thanks to John Simkin, to the Moderating Team, to all the members and readers. I've read and posted lots of good stuff out here, and I've engaged in many lively discussions, some pleasant, some not. To all of you, I offer a gesture of Thanks and Respect.

If that be the case, let me offer my profound thanks to John Simkin, to the Moderating Team, to all the members and readers. I've read and posted lots of good stuff out here, and I've engaged in many lively discussions, some pleasant, some not. To all of you, I offer a gesture of Thanks and Respect.

I second that.