The Education Forum

R.I.P. JAMES TAGUE

R.I.P. JAMES TAGUE WHO PASSED AWAY TODAY. We were both proud Trine Day authors (best selling books of 2013 for them). Now all the wounded men of the Kennedy assassination are gone...

James Tague, one of the key eyewitnesses to the JFK assassination passed away today. Mr. Tague was struck by a piece of curb from a shot that missed the motorcade. It was because of him that the Warren Commission was forced to create the single bullet theory to fit the lone assassin theory. Mr. Tague always believed a conspiracy killed JFK. He told the Warren Commission that a shot or shots had come from the grassy knoll. RIP my friend.

R.I.P.

I'm glad he got his book out before he passed. While not too many care today, in a hundred years, people will want to know what the third man wounded in Dealey Plaza had to say.

Guest Robert Morrow

I spoke to Tague about a week ago and told him how much I respect him for being a truth teller on the JFK assassination for decades.

Tague had only found out that he was in the last stages of lung cancer 4 days before. He had it for months and the doctor that had examined him last year missed it.

Tague was looking pretty tired and sick on 11/21/63 and the weather was cold.

James Tague was a good man.

Never let it be said, that Palamara misses a chance at self-promotion. Even in trying to honor a true hero, he exalts himself. Wow.

He was a true gentleman. His knowledge of the assassination can not be replaced.

He returned many of my emails and fb messages through the years. We mainly corresponded on Gerald Posner's allegations that he had recordings of James that he used for his fictional Case Closed.

My condolences to his family, his friends and to all in the assassination research community.

He will be missed, he was a good man. And he was a lot more than just the third wounded man, and a witness. He was a good researcher and an asset to the research community.

He was interviewed recently by Jim Fetzer, and by Brent Holland. It's also great to listen to his early 2000's interview with Len Osanic. i

Sorry to hear about the passing of Mr. Tague.

Just wondering:

Has it ever been determined which shot it was that caused his injury?

--Tommy :sun

Hi-lited and Bumped.

Thanks,

--Tommy :sun

PS I think JamesTague may have been standing in the best part of Dealey Plaza to be able to hear which direction the shots were coming from.

Edited by Thomas Graves

.... Jim, may you rest in peace, Sir. Thank You for your strong,

repeated, unswerving dedications to help bring, force, +

courageously keep The Truth's of 11-22-63 where they will

always solidly belong: in the light.... Thank you for the many

times you shared-with the many Folks, and, with myself:

appreciated always My Friend + fellow longtime researcher.

(: someday we will share that, well-stocked, picnic on the

grassy knoll :) )........ Most certainly, Thank You also,

my Brother-in-Arms, for your service for helping defend

our United States....... Jim, I will miss your kindy ways,

always-wise words, + humor........ With steady

hand + saddened heart (for now), I salute you, Sir,

+ extend my most heartfelt + sincere condolences for

your many Loved Ones + Friends....

(((( SALUTE ))))

++gxP93JP.jpg

Best Regards in Research,

+ ++Don

Donald Roberdeau
United States Navy
U.S.S. John F. Kennedy, CV-67, plank walker
Sooner, or later, The Truth emerges Clearly

For your key considerations + independent determinations....

Homepages Website: President KENNEDY "Men of Courage" speech, and Assassination Evidence,
Witnesses, Photographers, Outstanding Researchers Discoveries, Suspects, + Key Considerations....
http://droberdeau.blogspot.com/2009/08/1-men-of-courage-jfk-assassination_09.html

The Dealey Plaza Detailed Map: Documented 11-22-63 Victims Precise Locations +
Reactions, Evidence, Witnesses Locations, Photographers, Suspected Bullet Trajectories,
Outstanding Researchers Discoveries, + Important Information + Key Considerations, in
One Convenient Resource....
(updated map, + new information)

Visual Report: The First Bullet Impact Into President Kennedy: While JFK was Still Hidden
Under the "Magic-limbed-ricochet-tree"....

Visual Report: Reality Versus C.A.D. : the Real World, versus, Garbage-in-garbage-out....
http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/5066/jsf.gif

Discovery: "Very Close JFK Assassination Witness ROSEMARY WILLIS
Zapruder Film Documented 2nd Head Snap:
West, Ultrafast, and Directly
Towards the Grassy Knoll"....

T ogether
E veryone
A chieves
M ore

For the United States:
Edited by Don Roberdeau