The Education Forum

The Coke Incident, Fritz’s Notes and the Limo Stop

The Coke Incident, Fritz’s Notes and the Limo Stop

by Pete Engwall & Staffan H. Westerberg

We look for scenes that never were. Seemingly innocent scenes that have made the research effort to always follow the same path and never venture outside the box. Most of us researchers believe there are lots of traps and pitfalls surrounding the Kennedy assassination, many with the sole purpose of leading us astray. But it is too seldom we manage to identify them.

[read more]

Edited by Greg Burnham

Quote from the article:

Apparently many in the Government also got to see the “real Zapruder film”, people such as FBI agents Don Adams and Wes Swearingen, or military men such as Rich DellaRosa and Greg Burnham.

Close quote

Mr Burnham: description of the "real Zapruder film"...please...to lift the veils of secrecy...we are waiting for that since way back...

KK

Karl,

I don't know what the "real Zapruder film" is. I don't know that I or anyone else has ever seen it. I have seen a different film. So did Rich. We aren't even certain that what we each were

shown was the same film as what the other was shown. We just know that they were different than the extant film. There is an error in the above quote that I notified the author about,

which has now been corrected: I was never a military man.

I have described what I saw on this forum and elsewhere. I am not going to repeat it again. It gets tiresome and it is an item of divisiveness among researchers. I do not expect anyone

to take my word for it. Under the circumstances, I cannot offer more.

I do not consider the authenticity issue to be of great import in an of itself. There is sufficient evidence of conspiracy to obstruct justice aside from the film alteration issue.

Edited by Greg Burnham

I do not consider the authenticity issue to be of great import in an of itself. There is sufficient evidence of conspiracy to obstruct justice aside from the film alteration issue.

thanks Monk for stating and reaffirming the obvious (above). I'm astounded the Z-film takes up so much discussion bandwidth, across ALL forums!

Greg,

I wonder if your seeing a "different" film could possibly be a difference due to faulty memory. I don't know when you saw the film that you remember as different, but I speak from personal experience about quite vivid faulty memory, though on another subject. I have a vivid memory of watching on live TV while the Dallas casket arrived in front of Bethesda, where it sat for several minutes before being driven away. But I have been assured by Gary Mack and others that there was no such live coverage of that event, and there is certainly no extant tape of it. I have had to conclude that what I must have watched was the arrival of the Dallas casket at Andrews, where it was driven away (in an opposite direction from what I remember seeing) in an ambulance with very little delay (I remember watching an ambulance just sit there for minutes). But to this day I don't completely buy that I didn't see what I remember seeing.

Edited by Ron Ecker