The Education Forum

Ben Bradlee and the Assassination of JFK

John Simkin

In "Family of Secrets" Russ Baker details how Bradlee and Woodward were both ONI. "What's the old saying, once ONI, always ONI..."

I find it difficult to believe anything either of them ever said.

I kind of believe Watergate was another coup by the intelligence community, just too soon after JFK to get so messy about it again.

Coincidently ... another person of note that's former ONI is well known national radio media personality George Noory of " COAST TO COAST AM."

I see Cord Meyer's end of life comments regards his former wife's death and who was responsible for it as just another verification of our most disturbing suspicions.

Same with David Phillip's confession to his brother that he ( Phillips ) was indeed in Dallas on 11,22,1963...and E. Howard Hunt's end of life confession to his son about who he felt was responsible for JFK's demise and that he was a " bench warmer" for the team.

And how about LBJ's interview with Walter Cronkite where he states as clear as day that he was never fully relieved about others ( with international connections ) being possibly involved with JFK's death? And if you ever want to see one of the most extreme examples of body language guilt during an interview, watch LBJ's movements and eyes during this. He shifts his body forcefully from one position to another and he can't even keep his eyes open when he stammers out with the last comments of his feelings about who really whacked JFK.

And wasn't it Angleton who said in his life summation book that he and others like him would all meet in Hell for their common sinful acts and behaviors?

How many end of life confessions from major figures like these fellows does it take to realize the truth of JFK's murder as indeed a conspiracy?

Edited by Joe Bauer