The Education Forum

How a Popular Misconception Gave Away a Lie by the FBI

Now, one more time.

Let's look at the still from Dale Myers' cartoon again:

Myers-Model.png

Does this bullet look like it is travelling a right to left path of 26°? Or even 9°, as measured from the centre line of the limo, or a centre line drawn through JFK from back to front?

How did the Magic Bullet travel through JFK's neck, in the manner portrayed by Dale Myers, without hitting any cervical vertebrae?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does this bullet look like it is travelling a right to left path of 26°? Or even 9°.

Yes, most definitely. It looks like at least 9 degrees to me. Especially the wider view on the left (with the TSBD in the image). Why you think otherwise, I have no idea.

Edited by David Von Pein

How did the Magic Bullet travel through JFK's neck, in the manner portrayed by Dale Myers, without hitting any cervical vertebrae?

It's "Magic", Roberto. What else would you expect from an LNer's bullet? (Geez.)

But you've got TWO Magic Bullets, Bob. Each one enters JFK, fails to exit, and they both disappear. For some silly reason, the "real" killers decided to shoot JFK with two of these things instead of using real guns:

42784265179793372PbKDrfhrc.jpg

Would you like some good advice, Dave? It's from the Scriptures, and the man who wrote it had someone just like you in mind.

"When I was a child, I spake [sic] as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things."

Bob the Preacher.

Oh, how clever.

And keep ignoring Post 31.

Edited by David Von Pein

C'mon, Dave, I thought you would jump at the opportunity to convert me over to the Dark Side of the Force. All you have to do is explain to me how that lil ol' Silly Bullet made it through JFK's neck without hitting any vertebrae.

You seem to have all the answers, this should be an easy one for you.

Dave, 9° is just not enough for the bullet to pass outside the C7 transverse process, and STILL go through the right side of the trachea. Any medical diagram will show you it would have to be a MINIMUM of 23°.

And just because the cartoon shows the bullet path spreading before it reaches JFK, that is NOT a bullet path of 9° between JFK and Connally.

And yes, the image on the left does show a 9° bullet path going back to the TSBD, but it certainly did NOT stay 9° in the second image.

Smoke and mirrors, Dave, that's what you and Dale and the rest of the gang specialize in.

Myers-Model.png

Edited by Robert Prudhomme

I don't know what Von Pein's flap is about. Connally is not demonstrably wounded at this moment. This is the beginning of Connally's reaction to the shot that wounded Kennedy at Z-225, causing JFK to lift his fists above his shoulder line. The next frames show Connally making motions that he could not make if he was hit at Z-225, including raising the Stetson hat in his right hand and swatting reflexively at the place where a bullet passed him on the left. Von Pein's .gif gives us only partial information that obscures the reason for Connally's reaction.

Isolating this moment, however, tends to make a good visual case for Kennedy being wounded from the front at Z-225, and not from the rear.

Edited by David Andrews

The most remarkable thing about the SBT is that the Warren Report lives or dies upon it.

Here is a report of the President's Commission. It should be unshakable. Yet it wobbles on the pinnacle of pure speculation.

The FBI never bought the SBT, officially. Even the Warren Report refuses to commit to it. Which means the Warren Report by its own words is hooey.

Time to shift attention. IMO, everyone who doubts the Warren Report should concentrate to the exclusion of all else on why JFK was killed.

This is why DVP gets in a panic every time I want to discuss the anatomical impossibilities of the Silly Bullet Theory. Knock out that cornerstone, and the whole building comes down.

The WC Report is Mr. Von Pein's "bible."

His faith is unshakable: "They said it, I believe it, end of story."

Even if the facts don't line up well. Notice how many of his replies rely on "must have" or "could only have" type responses...or which ones cause him to bring forth "straw man" arguments.

Now, I'm NOT a CTer. I'm not sure WHO killed JFK. But there are so many of the Warren Report conclusions that are either demonstrably false or which are extended speculation that I no longer believe the report.

I hope we discover who killed JFK. Since even Jesse Curry couldn't place Oswald "at that window, with that rifle" at the moment the fatal shots were fired, I think the case is basically unsolved. Now, if evidence is someday uncovered that it definitely was Oswald at that window, firing a rifle, to the exclusion of any other human being, at the moment the fatal shots were fired, THEN the Oswald-did-it story becomes irrefutable. Until then, it's simply speculation.

I hope we discover who killed JFK. Since even Jesse Curry couldn't place Oswald "at that window, with that rifle" at the moment the fatal shots were fired, I think the case is basically unsolved. Now, if evidence is someday uncovered that it definitely was Oswald at that window, firing a rifle, to the exclusion of any other human being, at the moment the fatal shots were fired, THEN the Oswald-did-it story becomes irrefutable. Until then, it's simply speculation.

The Oswald-Did-It story is reasonable and rational speculation based on the EVIDENCE.

It's the conspiracy theorists who seem to possess the silly desire to make Lee Harvey Oswald blameless for all three attempted murders he committed in the year 1963 (Walker, Kennedy, and Tippit; and it's four if we count the attempted murder of Dallas policeman M.N. McDonald). But the evidence surrounding those murder attempts does just the opposite. And isn't it the evidence that's normally utilized to solve crimes?

Now, if someone could some day prove to me that the large amount of evidence that points to Oswald in the Walker, Kennedy, and Tippit crimes was all fake, then I'd have no choice but to turn in my "Lone Assassin" badge. To date, however, nobody has come close to proving to me that any of the evidence in those cases was fake.

To use Mark Knight's own words --- "Until then, it's simply speculation" that the evidence that exists against Lee Harvey Oswald is not legitimate.

Edited by David Von Pein

So, Dave, if you're so confident in the evidence, how did the bullet go through JFK's neck, as depicted in Dale Myers' cartoon, without hitting any cervical vertebrae?

Myers-Model.png