The Education Forum

Informal Poll: The Martin and Hughes Clips Showing Lovelady In Front Of The TSBD Were "Abnormal" or "Normal"?

Tommy,

It took me 5 months to enter my new password, and before it expires, I want to do my civic duty and vote: NORMAL. :peace:help

Thanks, Ray Ken,

Your vote makes it --

Twelve "normals" to two "abnormals".

--Tommy :sun

Time for a bump. Who else would like to cast their vote?

Don't be shy.

Edited by Thomas Graves

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you the same Thomas Graves that was posting on Deconstructing The Lies and when we recently posted you believed LOVELADY and SHELLEY are depicted in the Couch film walking down the Elm Street extension. You seemed to agree with me that the two figures seen match the descriptions of LOVELADY and SHELLEY but you believed LOVELADY was wearing the red and black plaid shirt. I showed you that other people depicted in the Couch film also had plaid patterns that changed by frame, arguably caused by artifacts from over enlargement. What you never explained was the fact that the man we agree on as LOVELADY had a shirt on that was significantly lighter in color than the hair was on his head. Not to mention LOVELADY as seen on Elm Street extension also has on a short sleeved shirt.

Please comment is this you?

Edited by Robert Mady

Are you the same Thomas Graves that was posting on Deconstructing The Lies and when we recently posted you believed LOVELADY and SHELLEY are depicted in the Couch film walking down the Elm Street extension. You seemed to agree with me that the two figures seen match the descriptions of LOVELADY and SHELLEY but you believed LOVELADY was wearing the red and black plaid shirt. I showed you that other people depicted in the Couch film also had plaid patterns that changed by frame, arguably caused by artifacts from over enlargement. What you never explained was the fact that the man we agree on as LOVELADY had a shirt on that was significantly lighter in color than the hair was on his head. Not to mention LOVELADY as seen on Elm Street extension also has a short sleeved shirt.

Please comment is this you?

Dear Robert,

Reflected sunlight off of a white wall is funny thing, isn't it.

If you look closely at Gerda Dunkel's blowup, you'll see that "Lovelady" on the Elm Street Extension in bending his left arm at the elbow because he's walking fast, and that he is, indeed, wearing a long sleeved shirt.

BTW, do you think that the Martin and Hughes "Lovelady" clips were both photographically altered, or do you think they were staged (With an actor? With Lovelady?) at a later date?

I'm afraid you must answer these questions before we proceed.

Respectfully,

Thomas, and yet you still avoid answering the question.

Do you have an explanation for the high contrast or is the only explanation you have is that the shirt has to be significantly lighter color than the hair and that this makes it impossible to have been the red and black plaid long sleeved shirt, but you don't want to admit it to us or maybe yourself?

WAIT, you are saying you believe the sunlight reflected off a wall caused the contrast?

Thomas, please provide proof of this!

In Altgens #6 the hair on DOORMAN has similar contrast as the shirt, they are both in the same light.

I would like to conduct a poll

Who believes the reflected light off the wall caused the red and black long sleeved plaid shirt to appear significantly lighter than the hair?

Who believes the reflection from the wall was responsible for the alteration singularly in the color of the shirt?

Edited by Robert Mady

Thomas, and yet you still avoid answering the question.

Do you have an explanation for the high contrast or is the only explanation you have is that the shirt has to be significantly lighter color than the hair and that this makes it impossible to have been the red and black plaid long sleeved shirt, but you don't want to admit it to us or maybe yourself?

WAIT, you are saying you believe the sunlight reflected off a wall caused the contrast?

Thomas, please provide proof of this!

In Altgens #6 the hair on DOORMAN has similar contrast as the shirt, they are both in the same light.

I would like to conduct a poll

Who believes the reflected light off the wall caused the red and black long sleeved plaid shirt to appear significantly lighter than the hair?

Who believes the reflection from the wall was responsible for the alteration singularly in the color of the shirt?

Dear Robert,

James Gordon has just notified me that you have been warned for accusing me of "intellectual dishonesty.".

I do not want to be put on moderation again, so I'm trying to "tone it down" and to behave myself.

Therefore, I will not be provoked by you or anyone else.

My suggestion to you is that you start your own informal poll, on another thread.

Please do not try to derail this thread (I believe there are EF rules against that) or to engage me in any further "debate."

Respectfully,

Edited by Thomas Graves

Tommy,

It took me 5 months to enter my new password, and before it expires, I want to do my civic duty and vote: NORMAL. :peace:help

Thanks, Ray Ken,

Your vote makes it --

Twelve "normals" to two "abnormals".

Time for a bump. Who else would like to cast their vote?

Don't be shy.

bumped to get it back on track

Edited by Thomas Graves