The Education Forum

John Connally's Lapel

No answer, Dave?

The WC said the SBT is correct.

The HSCA said the SBT is correct. (Even Cyril Wecht thinks a bullet went clear through JFK.)

Robert Prudhomme thinks the SBT is bunk.

So, tell me how Bob Prudhomme has trumped the SBT conclusions of BOTH of the official Government inquiries?

jfk-archives.blogspot.com/search?q=Robert+Prudhomme

Edited by David Von Pein

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is not an answer. Once again:

Did the bullet pass to the right of the tip of the right transverse process of JFK's C7 cervical vertebra?

You know I'm going to tear the SBT to pieces in a few minutes, even if you don't answer the question, so be a good lad and play along, eh?

David,

So at least we agree that from 222 to 230 John Connally mover to his left until by 230 he is facing forward.

If I remember correctly - I do not have all my notes with me - Connally said that when he was struck:

a) he was push forward

B) he looked down to see he was covered in blood

We see neither of these things.

You say the Connally is on record saying that after he was hit he continued to turn to his left. As I recollect Connally says that after he was hit he turned to see if JFK was injured and that turn was to his right.

James

Once again:

Did the bullet pass to the right of the tip of the right transverse process of JFK's C7 cervical vertebra?

I haven't the slightest idea.

(Happy now?)

Oh, I think you know the answer as well as I do. In fact, I've seen you discuss this several times. No matter, the whupping begins with or without your cooperation.

Oh, I think you know the answer as well as I do. In fact, I've seen you discuss this several times. No matter, the whupping begins with or without your cooperation.

Every single thing relating to JFK's wounds (and his clothing) indicates that ONE bullet, passing back to front, went through JFK's upper body.

...Bruising of pleura.

...Bruising of lung.

...Entry hole for a bullet in the upper back.

...Clothing fibers pointing OUTWARD in the front of the shirt. (I'd love to hear a reasonable excuse from the CTers to explain this one. And if the word "fake" could be avoided, it would be refreshing.)

...No bullets in President Kennedy's body.

But let the "whupping" begin, Big Bad Bobby. You know it all, after all. So who WOULDN'T quiver in their boots at the sight of Robert Prudhomme coming after them with a C7 vertebra under his arm?

Edited by David Von Pein

David,

Please do not confuse the discussion. Where the bullet might have gone is a different point.

My point is that I am casting doubt on the idea that John Connally was injured between 223/224.

I have pointed out that - and you have agreed - that between 222 and 230 John Connally is seen turning to his left.

I question whether what you see in the clip you have shown is evidence that Connally was injured between 223/4. I accept that the clip does appear to show Connally's lapel having blown open. You argue that is a consequence of him being injured. I have pointed out it could have been caused by the wind.

The remaining part of this conversation rests on how reliable your video clip is. The single frames do not show what you feel the video clip does show. One point you make is that his left shoulder rises. The individual frames do not show that. Now a video does not create data: it shows the differences in data and it is those differences that create movement. So if you are right that the left shoulder has risen as a consequence of Connally being struck then that has to be visible in the individual frames. Now the frames do not show that and so what I believe you are seeing is video distortion and not - as you argue - Connally reacting to be wounded.

James.

What about JBC's grimace at Z225? (Or don't you see that either, James?)

What about JBC opening his mouth at exactly Z225?

And what about that hat/arm flip starting at Z226? Is this another "distortion" in the film?....

109.+Z225-Z226+Toggling+Clip.gif

Edited by David Von Pein

BTW, James.....

There's no way that Connally's flinching/shoulder shrugging is just "distortion" in the film. And the movement of Connally's NECKTIE at the exact same time as the flinching seals the deal, IMO. Or do you think Connally's tie movement is just distortion too?....

110a.+Z224-Z225+Toggling+Clip.gif

Edited by David Von Pein

David,

You are making my point for me.

This arm movement you talk about is not in the individual slides. If it is a factual element of data it has to be in the individual slides. If it is not on the individual slides but it is on the movie then is is a result of distortion of some sort.

Movies do not create changes in the data they reflect the changes in data. Put another way, the arm/shoulder cannot be seen to move in the movie if that movement cannot be seen in the individual frames.

Now I agree in your clip the right arm/shoulder does indeed appear to move. But that change is not on frame 224 - therefore it has to be some kind of distortion on the film.

James.

David,

You are making my point for me.

This arm movement you talk about is not in the individual slides. If it is a factual element of data it has to be in the individual slides. If it is not on the individual slides but it is on the movie then is is a result of distortion of some sort.

Movies do not create changes in the data they reflect the changes in data. Put another way, the arm/shoulder cannot be seen to move in the movie if that movement cannot be seen in the individual frames.

Now I agree in your clip the right arm/shoulder does indeed appear to move. But that change is not on frame 224 - therefore it has to be some kind of distortion on the film.

You must be joking, James.

You're coming up with lots of lame excuses to totally discount ALL of the obvious signs of distress on JBC in the Z-Film. You're now even denying that Connally raised his right arm quickly at Z226.

But it took me three seconds to confirm you don't know what you're talking about. The following three frames are from Costella's Z-Film frames at James Fetzer's website. These are frames 224, 225, and 226. And every single thing you say is NOT in these frames, I can easily see. E.G., the hunching of JBC's shoulders is easily discernible when toggling between frames 224 and 225 here. And the white blob that appears in Z226 is also very visible, and that white blob is, of course, Connally's light-colored Stetson hat as he rapidly raises it in front of his face after Oswald's bullet has ripped through his wrist 2 frames earlier. All of this is easily seen if you line these three frames up in separate tabs in your browser and then toggle back and forth between them.....

http://assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z224.jpg

http://assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z225.jpg

http://assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z226.jpg

http://assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/

Edited by David Von Pein

deleted

Edited by Ron Ecker

You must be joking, James R. Gordon.

You're coming up with lots of lame excuses to totally discount ALL of the obvious signs of distress on JBC in the Z-Film. You're now even denying that Connally raised his right arm quickly at Z226.

But it took me three seconds to confirm you don't know what you're talking about. The following three frames are from the Costella site. ...

C'mon Von Pein... that's Dr. James Fetzer's site... if you can't cite the correct source, ya need a new life, hon!