The Education Forum

John Connally's Lapel

You don't need a tape measure to see that a wound is above a tie.

Why rely on Carrico at all? Just look at the autopsy photos. They show where the wound/trach is located---very LOW in the front of the neck....

00a.+JFK+Autopsy+Photo.jpg

And that throat wound is totally consistent with the back wound and with the SBT....

JFK-Autopsy-Photos.jpg

p.s. you never explained how a bullet could cause two slits in a shirt, and in places that don't match the overlap.

Well, Ray, what are you suggesting then? Are you saying that there were TWO bullets that caused the two slits in the shirt? Is that it? But if so, where's the second bullet hole in the throat?

~shrug~

Edited by David Von Pein

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't need a tape measure to see that a wound is above a tie.

Why rely on Carrico at all? Just look at the autopsy photos. They show where the wound/trach is located---very LOW in the front of the neck....

00a.+JFK+Autopsy+Photo.jpg

And that throat wound is totally consistent with the back wound and with the SBT....

JFK-Autopsy-Photos.jpg

p.s. you never explained how a bullet could cause two slits in a shirt, and in places that don't match the overlap.

Well, Ray, what are you suggesting then? Are you saying that there were TWO bullets that caused the two slits in the shirt? Is that it? But if so, where's the second bullet hole in the throat?

~shrug~

Straw man, David. Explain how a bullet can cause slits.

Should be easy for man of your caliber.

The Black Knight starring DVP defending the Warren Report

Edited by Ray Mitcham

It seems obvious to me that JFK and Connally are reacting to being shot at the same time. The lapel of Connally's jacket clearly pops out. How can it be a shadow, so localised and well defined, that appears in such a short time frame? If someone can answer that without resorting to suggesting that the Zapruder film is a cartoon (an argument that is pathetic and has already been destroyed) I'd love to hear it.

Could you explain to me, in mechanical terms, how a bullet passing through a suit coat, in the vicinity of Connally's right nipple, could cause the lapel of that coat to flip outward?

It seems obvious to me that JFK and Connally are reacting to being shot at the same time. The lapel of Connally's jacket clearly pops out. How can it be a shadow, so localised and well defined, that appears in such a short time frame? If someone can answer that without resorting to suggesting that the Zapruder film is a cartoon (an argument that is pathetic and has already been destroyed) I'd love to hear it.

Could you explain to me, in mechanical terms, how a bullet passing through a suit coat, in the vicinity of Connally's right nipple, could cause the lapel of that coat to flip outward?

Fast moving projectile hits, or glances against, some loose material? What would you expect to happen? Nothing?

"Fast moving projectile hits, or glances against, some loose material? What would you expect to happen? Nothing?"

LMAO!! That's it? That's all you can come up with for an explanation?

Listen closely. Connally was turning to his left. When he got to a certain point, the wind caught the underside of Connally's lapel and flipped it upward.

There was a stiff breeze blowing through Dealey Plaza. It almost blew Jackie's hat off.

"Fast moving projectile hits, or glances against, some loose material? What would you expect to happen? Nothing?"

Listen closely. Connally was turning to his left. When he got to a certain point, the wind caught the underside of Connally's lapel and flipped it upward.

There was a stiff breeze blowing through Dealey Plaza. It almost blew Jackie's hat off.

Oh dear. Same old, same old. Someone that doesn't understand things that Newton worked out centuries ago. It would take more than a stiff breeze to cause such a violent reaction. I'm also not at all surprised to learn that a police motorcycle rider almost lost his balance. He was riding a heavy motorcycle very slowly.

Are you one of those people that believe the statement that Robert Groden made, that Kennedy's movement after the headshot was 'entirely consistent with a shot from the front'? If you are, you aren't qualified to talk about basic, fundamental physical law.

Anyone who resorts to responding with acronyms like "LMAO" gets zero respect from me, I'm afraid.

Paul.

Does anyone else see the irony of Paul Baker believing in the SBT and telling Robert Prudhomme "you aren't qualified to talk about basic, fundamental physical law"?

I have a rule against arguing with LNers, but Lord it's so hard not to break it. I've got to stop opening these threads. But everyone else carry on.

Oh dear. Same old, same old. Someone that doesn't understand things that Newton worked out centuries ago. It would take more than a stiff breeze to cause such a violent reaction. I'm also not at all surprised to learn that a police motorcycle rider almost lost his balance. He was riding a heavy motorcycle very slowly.

Are you one of those people that believe the statement that Robert Groden made, that Kennedy's movement after the headshot was 'entirely consistent with a shot from the front'? If you are, you aren't qualified to talk about basic, fundamental physical law.

Anyone who resorts to responding with acronyms like "LMAO" gets zero respect from me, I'm afraid.

Paul.

Perhaps you would like to explain things for us, using Newton's laws, if you don't mind, seeing that you know so much more about it than the rest of us. You still ave not explained how a bullet passing through a coat in the vicinity of Connally's right nipple can cause the lapel to flip outward.

I'm not really holding my breath, though, as I seriously doubt you are able to explain this.

Awfully quiet here all of a sudden. DVP get gagged?

No, I'm not gagged, Bob. But you might want to know that you SBT Deniers here at the Edu. Forum are out of the cellar as far as your anti-SBT crackpottery. You've been beaten out by somebody named Mike at the aaj newsgroup. Mike thinks that Connally's tie is moving around at Z225 because--get this--JBC was reacting to being hit by a super slow-speed bullet that exited JFK's neck and evidently glanced off of (or perhaps entered) JBC's LEFT SHOULDER (despite, of course, a complete lack of injury to John Connally's left shoulder).

To continue the hilarity and hogwashery, go here ----> google.com/d/msg/alt.assassination.jfk

Edited by David Von Pein