The Education Forum

New Book!

Another new JFK-assassination book:

http://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwbooks/article/Take-Another-Look-at-JFKs-Assassination-in-New-Book-by-Robert-A-Wagner-20170622

More than 50 years after President John F. Kennedy was assassinated in Dallas, the event remains a mystery that may never be solved to everyone's satisfaction. Widely divergent views of the shocking event and its perpetrators continue to haunt the country. A forensic expert with more than 25 years of experience analyzes the case and the myriad theories that surround it and presents his own conclusions on the event that would define a nation in a new book released by Dog Ear Publishing.

In "The Assassination of JFK: Perspectives Half a Century Later," a work years in the making, Robert A. Wagner attempts to reconcile the many theories about the assassination. And he has plenty of material to choose from, ranging from those who believe the Warren Commission's finding that it was done by one man – Lee Harvey Oswald – acting alone to those who believe it was a conspiracy concocted by the CIA, military complex, anti-Castro revolutionaries, the mob, the KGB or even Lyndon B. Johnson, Kennedy's successor.

Drawing on his skills as a forensic investigator, Wagner delves into the staggering amount of information on the assassination created by two government investigations and the thousands of articles and books written by historians, researchers and investigators. He examines medical and physical evidence from the botched autopsy at Bethesda Naval Hospital and inaccurate statements made by Dallas doctors as to the direction of the shots. Once all the pieces have been explored, a real picture of events emerges that walks the line between a single-gun theory and conspiracy theories, debunking Arlen Specter's single-bullet theory while also showing the shots fired by Lee Harvey Oswald were the ones that carried out the tragic events of Nov. 22, 1963.

Wagner is no stranger to government and investigations – he was hired by the federal government to investigate Bill and Hillary Clinton's potential involvement in the Whitewater scandal and has been a forensic investigator of financial and economic issues related to complex litigation for more than two decades. The Seattle University graduate regularly testifies in federal and state courts thanks to his forensic reconstructions of complex situations. He and his wife and daughter live in the Seattle area.

For additional information, please visit http://jfkassassinationperspectives.com/

Edited by Ernie Lazar

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

For those who are interested, this morning I uploaded into my Internet Archive website collection, nine sections of HQ file 67-561 (1875 pages) which is J. Edgar Hoover's "Official and Confidential" file.  

This file covers the period from June 1916 through December 1977 (including court documents regarding the wills of Hoover and Associate Director Clyde Tolson).

• 2 weeks later...

TWO MESSAGES FOR CLARITY

(1)  For those readers who might have been taken in by Paul Trejo's credulous assurances from a few months ago that Harry Dean had allegedly told Paul Trejo that he (Harry) was NOT an FBI  or "intelligence agency informant" but, instead, Harry was just an ordinary person who voluntarily provided unsolicited information to the FBI and/or CIA, I invite your attention to a message which I just discovered that Harry posted about himself on the DeepPoliticsForum website from last month.  I bold type the pertinent portion.

6/28/17  = https://deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/showthread.php?16568-Crosstrails#.WXTSO4grKbg

The 1990 manuscript/book CROSSTRAILS exposed the Coup d'etat by a church/state combine of the totalitarian 'New Americanist' scheme and it's brazen 2016 election success.   Author, former member Castro Revolutionary 26 July Movement in US. and Cuba, officer of Communist front Fair Play for Cuba Committee and US. Federal Intelligence agency informant, deep involvement with JFK assassin planners, while it was all happening,1958-1965.

(2)  A second message by Harry was kinda interesting because it reveals what happens when someone like Paul Trejo credulously relies upon (and then quotes verbatim) whatever some fake "eyewitness" tells someone:

2/5/15 Harry Dean to Jeffrey H. Caufield. MD.
https://deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/showthread.php?14617-LETTER-OF-INTEREST-to&highlight=harry+dean#.WXTNz4grKbg 

Hello Jeff

Because of our mutual interest re: JFK case I mention just now noticing that Paul Trejo has revised the original E book. In it he has reversed major parts stated in my 1990 manuscript/book, mainly being my pro Coup D'etat statements, also a false "alleged" personal apology re: Mormon involvements with self and Birch Society people.

I am now totally convinced that Trejo intended all along, to use, then shoot down and silence me on those subjects. "The Education Forum" admin. locked out that demeaning thread concerning 'Harry Dean Memoirs’ that Trejo and his subverting ally E. Lazar were instigating. In any case it is a shameful double-cross from the original verbal agreement between Trejo and I.   I mention to you in great sadness the above information.   Harry

Sometimes, conspiracy "reasoning" becomes so convoluted that it is almost impossible to decipher.   Consider the following for example:

1.  The Birch Society has always maintained that our government and most American institutions have been influenced and controlled by a subversive element.  From the inception of the JBS, Welch told his followers that "Communists" and their sympathizers, dupes, and allies were in control of everything that mattered in our country.  More significantly, the major conspirators were often described as a small elitist group of international bankers, large corporate interests, and the general Establishment (all major media, churches, labor unions, colleges/universities, etc) which were controlled by these people.  In later years, Welch and the JBS changed the word "Communist" to "Insiders" in order to avoid more libel lawsuits.  He also used an historical argument about how the modern conspiracy originated with the Bavarian Illuminati.

Welch created the JBS as a means to educate the American public about this conspiracy and Welch hoped he could create a New Americanism to thwart and defeat this conspiracy.

IMPORTANT NOTE:   For many years, Welch and the JBS published a numerical score of "Communist influence and control" of every country on earth.  In 1964, for example, the JBS told Americans that the U.S. was 50-70% under the influence and control of "Communists" and their operatives.

2.  Now consult Harry Dean's message below (Treason The Reason).  

According to Harry, Robert Welch's "New Americanist" conspiracy has been in control (behind the scenes) of "all foreign and domestic directions of both the Democrat and Republican Parties" since the death of Kennedy.  That certainly would be major news to Welch and the JBS!

3.  Then consider the next leap of Harry's mind.  

Harry claims that this "New Americanist scheme" which was launched by Welch and the JBS (and which supposedly controls both of our major political parties) has always fought exposure of its "treasonous" existence and its objectives -- and, NOW, the "only opposition" to it is from (whether you like him or not), Donald Trump!!

4.  Donald Trump Paradigm

HOWEVER -- if you review Harry's messages on DeepPoliticsForum website and elsewhere, you will discover that (according to Harry), Trump has been installing numerous Mormons into positions of authority and it is the Mormon Church which Harry believes is in control of the Birch Society!

5.  The OBVIOUS Contradiction

If you carefully review not only The Donald's appointments as well as many of his Administration's domestic and foreign policies -- they align EXACTLY with the goals of the Birch Society! 

In fact, numerous Birchers are THRILLED about The Donald and they are currently posting messages online cheering and raving about what The Donald is doing!  I just finished debating one JBS member (Charles Thompson) because of Politico website's recent article about the resurgence of the JBS.  Charles is a JBS chapter leader and an employee at Liberty University (Jerry Falwell's institution).  Thompson AGREES with Trump that the "Russia story" is "a hoax" and Thompson believes that Trump is doing exactly what he needs to do to neutralize the subversive "Insiders" who purportedly control our country!

6.  CONCLUSION:   It is very plausible that Harry has feigned opposition to the Birch Society all along!!

HARRY'S MESSAGE ON DEEP POLITICS FORUM:

10/19/16 =  Treason the reason
https://deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/showthread.php?16032-Treason-the-reason&p=113714&highlight=#post113714

The NEW AMERICAN SCHEME with the 1963 death of President Kennedy, have since, behind the scenes, controlled all foreign and domestic political directions of both the Democrat and Republican Parties.   The New American Scheme is fighting exposure and destruction of it's treasonous anti-Constitutional religio/politic combine by it's only opposition of, like him or not, Trump.

FOR ADDITIONAL CONTEXT -- the following is a message which Harry posted on DeepPoliticsForum to explain his theory about Mormons/the JBS.  I have NOT corrected Harry's spelling, grammar, or syntax errors.

Excerpt{s} from 1990 manuscript/book YROJ JFK Connection
In the flow of events during my regular Intelligence/informant activities in 1962, I was made aware of the Conservarive Movement/John Birch Society and became a sincere member as did a great number of other Republicans. The John Birch Society {JBS} was an invention and political extention of the Church {Latter Day Saints {LDS} Mormon. The JBS infrastructure was an exact miniture of the Church designed to serve as it's political arm in reaching where the Church was forbidden by U.S. laws of Church-State separation to go. An extremely costly seizure of the Republican Party was the urgent and powerful first step taken by LDS-JBS for entrance into the legitimate political scene {a relentless goal of the Church hierarchy since it's 1830 founding. Their revival and use of the name "Conservatism" was merely as a title, a semantic weapon, to display opposition to the liberalism that dominated both Democrat and Republican parties, choking and limiting both political  conservatism and Church ambitons.

The more important purpose in exploiting this title was it's value to draw-in sincere, and ideological conservatives to serve our cause in many ways. We were instructed to infiltrate the Democratic Party at every level. The Democratic Party was taken over from the bottom and the top and it's liberalism was forever neutralized! 

Through it's revolutionary JBS front, the LDS Church dumped millions of it's yearly billions into subverting operations and brilliantly devised, twisted and 
fiery propaganda causing a national foreboding and fear that the U.S. Goverment might actually be under communist influence and direction.

No honest conservative really believed that we were trying to do more than call the liberal establishment communist sympathizers in order to replace
liberalism with conservatism. But we unknowingly were being used to help install this present system that is surrreptitiously wielding every power of
the U.S. government to force the extension of a purely materialistic-religious empire that is intent on redesigning the entire world in it's own "communal" image! An effort that includes brute force and isolation of resistant individuals and entire nations.

This long twilight struggle against the elected government of the United States was for world power. That power lay within an almost impotent United
Nations Organization. Control and direction of that body would be realized by the subversives upon neutralizing, then seizing the government by shock
force.{JFK Assassination}.  Yes I was a follower until 22November 1963.

H.J. Dean

Edited by Ernie Lazar

21 hours ago, Ernie Lazar said:

TWO MESSAGES FOR CLARITY

(1)  For those readers who might have been taken in by Paul Trejo's credulous assurances from a few months ago that Harry Dean had allegedly told Paul Trejo that he (Harry) was NOT an FBI  or "intelligence agency informant" but, instead, Harry was just an ordinary person who voluntarily provided unsolicited information to the FBI and/or CIA, I invite your attention to a message which I just discovered that Harry posted about himself on the DeepPoliticsForum website from last month.  I bold type the pertinent portion.

6/28/17  = https://deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/showthread.php?16568-Crosstrails#.WXTSO4grKbg

The 1990 manuscript/book CROSSTRAILS exposed the Coup d'etat by a church/state combine of the totalitarian 'New Americanist' scheme and it's brazen 2016 election success.   Author, former member Castro Revolutionary 26 July Movement in US. and Cuba, officer of Communist front Fair Play for Cuba Committee and US. Federal Intelligence agency informant, deep involvement with JFK assassin planners, while it was all happening,1958-1965.

(2)  A second message by Harry was kinda interesting because it reveals what happens when someone like Paul Trejo credulously relies upon (and then quotes verbatim) whatever some fake "eyewitness" tells someone:

2/5/15 Harry Dean to Jeffrey H. Caufield. MD.
https://deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/showthread.php?14617-LETTER-OF-INTEREST-to&highlight=harry+dean#.WXTNz4grKbg 

Hello Jeff

Because of our mutual interest re: JFK case I mention just now noticing that Paul Trejo has revised the original E book. In it he has reversed major parts stated in my 1990 manuscript/book, mainly being my pro Coup D'etat statements, also a false "alleged" personal apology re: Mormon involvements with self and Birch Society people.

I am now totally convinced that Trejo intended all along, to use, then shoot down and silence me on those subjects. "The Education Forum" admin. locked out that demeaning thread concerning 'Harry Dean Memoirs’ that Trejo and his subverting ally E. Lazar were instigating. In any case it is a shameful double-cross from the original verbal agreement between Trejo and I.   I mention to you in great sadness the above information.   Harry

Ernie,

I now respond to these accusations.

(1) I repeat myself when I say that Harry Dean was not clear on the officially sanctioned, FBI definition of the word, "informant."  For the professional FBI agent, the word, "informant" has a special, technical meaning, namely, a person who is receiving money from the FBI in an official capacity, fully registered, vetted and signed off by FBI higher-ups.

(1.1)  Harry Dean was not clear on that definition in 1961-1963 when he used the term -- and it caused the FBI much heartburn in those years as well. 

(1.2)  Harry Dean insisted at the time -- and even much later -- that the word "informant" meant, to him, anybody who provides information.  Nothing more, nothing less.  This would include unpaid volunteer information.

(1.3) Harry Dean was always consistent about this definition with me.  Harry himself never received any official money from any FBI agent at any time.  He was never officially registered as an FBI informant.  It was always volunteer, always informal, and always patriotic.  Harry saw his patriotic duty and he did it.  Period.

(1.4) So, these continual efforts to attempt to hold Harry Dean to the FBI technical definition of the word, "Informant," continue to lack traction.

(2) In the year 2013, Harry Dean and I co-wrote and co-published his story under the title: Harry Dean's Confessions: I Might Have Killed JFK (2013).   We published this as an eBook, by using the online Smashwords service.

(2.1)  When we embarked on that project, I told Harry point blank that I would not include one word about any Mormon Conspiracy to kill JFK.  We went around the block on the point, and Harry finally agreed with me to omit that part of his personal theory.

(2.2) For me, the most important aspect of Harry's story is that he attended a John Birch Society meeting in Southern California in September 1963, in which General Walker was present, and mentioned the name of Lee Harvey Oswald as an FPCC officer and an enemy of the John Birch Society cause.

(2.3) Our eBook had a readership of perhaps 30 copies (if I count free copies) and by 2015, it seems that Harry was fed up with it.  He pulled the plug on our eBook, by insisting that his Mormon Conspiracy CT was more crucial to his memoirs than I had agreed.

(2.4) So, in early 2015, I removed that title from Smashwords, and gave Harry the full rights to that eBook, to rewrite any way he wanted -- on the condition that if he chose to add his Mormon Conspiracy CT, that he must remove my name from it.

That's where we left the matter.  To the best of my knowledge, Harry Dean has returned to the sale and distribution of his 1990 manuscript, namely, Crosstrails, and has abandoned our mutual effort to tell his story.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

2 hours ago, Paul Trejo said:

Ernie,

I now respond to these accusations.

(1) I repeat myself when I say that Harry Dean was not clear on the officially sanctioned, FBI definition of the word, "informant."  For the professional FBI agent, the word, "informant" has a special, technical meaning, namely, a person who is receiving money from the FBI in an official capacity, fully registered, vetted and signed off by FBI higher-ups.

(1.1)  Harry Dean was not clear on that definition in 1961-1963 when he used the term -- and it caused the FBI much heartburn in those years as well. 

(1.2)  Harry Dean insisted at the time -- and even much later -- that the word "informant" meant, to him, anybody who provides information.  Nothing more, nothing less.  This would include unpaid volunteer information.

(1.3) Harry Dean was always consistent about this definition with me.  Harry himself never received any official money from any FBI agent at any time.  He was never officially registered as an FBI informant.  It was always volunteer, always informal, and always patriotic.  Harry saw his patriotic duty and he did it.  Period.

(1.4) So, these continual efforts to attempt to hold Harry Dean to the FBI technical definition of the word, "Informant," continue to lack traction.

(2) In the year 2013, Harry Dean and I co-wrote and co-published his story under the title: Harry Dean's Confessions: I Might Have Killed JFK (2013).   We published this as an eBook, by using the online Smashwords service.

(2.1)  When we embarked on that project, I told Harry point blank that I would not include one word about any Mormon Conspiracy to kill JFK.  We went around the block on the point, and Harry finally agreed with me to omit that part of his personal theory.

(2.2) For me, the most important aspect of Harry's story is that he attended a John Birch Society meeting in Southern California in September 1963, in which General Walker was present, and mentioned the name of Lee Harvey Oswald as an FPCC officer and an enemy of the John Birch Society cause.

(2.3) Our eBook had a readership of perhaps 30 copies (if I count free copies) and by 2015, it seems that Harry was fed up with it.  He pulled the plug on our eBook, by insisting that his Mormon Conspiracy CT was more crucial to his memoirs than I had agreed.

(2.4) So, in early 2015, I removed that title from Smashwords, and gave Harry the full rights to that eBook, to rewrite any way he wanted -- on the condition that if he chose to add his Mormon Conspiracy CT, that he must remove my name from it.

That's where we left the matter.  To the best of my knowledge, Harry Dean has returned to the sale and distribution of his 1990 manuscript, namely, Crosstrails, and has abandoned our mutual effort to tell his story.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

1.  I repeat myself.  Your "explanations" are as phony as a $3 bill.  All you are trying to do is reverse engineer some kind of semi-plausible explanation to mask the fact that you were taken in by a fraudulent "eyewitness" who has maintained for 50+ years that he was an "undercover" operative, informant, or spy for our "intelligence agencies" when that is a bald-faced LIE.

THIS STATEMENT BY YOU IS 90% FALSE:

"For the professional FBI agent, the word, "informant" has a special, technical meaning, namely, a person who is receiving money from the FBI in an official capacity, fully registered, vetted and signed off by FBI higher-ups."

UNLESS AND UNTIL you stop lying about this -- you will NEVER understand the truth about this matter.  

Genuine FBI informants or confidential sources are not always paid. YOU just INVENTED that.  

What determines whether or not somebody is an FBI informant is quite simple --- regardless of how many times you attempt, disingenuously, to cause confusion and use mis-direction about this subject matter. 

FIRST:   What determines whether or not someone is developed as an FBI informant is:  

(1)  WHAT INFORMATION DOES THE FBI WANT TO OBTAIN THAT THEY CANNOT OBTAIN WITHOUT USING AN INFORMANT?  

In other words, if the desired information is available without developing an informant -- then, obviously, there is no need for one AND that usually is preferable so the FBI's interest is kept confidential.  

Example:  suppose the FBI wants to know the names of persons who are the founders and/or major officials of some new organization.  Suppose, furthermore, that there has NOT been much media coverage about that new organization.  How could the FBI obtain the type of information they want?   Here are a few possibilities:  

(1)  If the organization has been incorporated, the FBI can contact the appropriate government unit (usually Secretary of State for a state) to obtain copies of the incorporation documents.  Those documents normally reveal the name(s) of the incorporators and their addresses.  There are also by-laws and supplementary material which explains what objectives that organization has.

(2)  If the organization is not incorporated but has filed a "doing business as"  document with their local County Clerk -- then the FBI can obtain that document.

(3)  The FBI can contact friendly persons (aka "established sources") within a community who often have specific knowledge about the people who create a new organization.  For example: that can include such sources as the Better Business Bureau or credit reporting agencies, or the business columnists of the local newspapers, or FBI contacts at professional organizations etc.

(4) The FBI can also make quiet inquiries to local financial institutions, to landlords, to property management companies, to utility companies,  etc to get whatever documents they have about the persons who set up basic services for that new organization's HQ.  IF that organization publishes any newsletter or magazine or other material, the FBI can quietly contact their printer.   [BTW---the FBI prepared an entire training monograph for their Agents to describe what type of "pretext" calls could be made to acquire the type of information they want.]

(5)  Once the FBI has determined the name(s) of officers of any organization (or its endorsers, Board of Directors, prominent members, etc), then there are all sorts of other avenues which can be pursued -- including military service records, local law enforcement records, contacts with educational institutions, and even use of standard research tools like "Who's Who" directories or directories of professional organizations which contain biographical information. [If necessary, the FBI can then contact employers, labor unions, neighbors, friends etc. to obtain even more background information.)

HERE IS THE REASON WHY PAUL TREJO DOES NOT KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT THIS MATTER:   It is because Paul has never reviewed any significant number of FBI files that pertain to right-wing or left-wing organizations NOR has Paul EVER reviewed FBI informant files.   THAT is why Paul can just FABRICATE FICTIONAL stories and expect us to believe him.

(2)    THE SECOND FBI CONSIDERATION RE: A POTENTIAL INFORMANT

The second consideration for the FBI is determining whether or not any specific person who claims to have access to desired information does (in reality) have that access AND can he/she be relied upon to keep their relationship with the FBI confidential?

In other words, is the prospective informant someone who will follow FBI instructions and protocols and then accurately report information back to his FBI case agent without embellishment or exaggeration or bias and not leave out important details and not reveal his/her relationship to the FBI?

(3)   HOW DOES THE FBI DECIDE TO AUTHORIZE DEVELOPMENT AND USE OF AN INFORMANT?

NOBODY becomes an FBI informant unless (first) the pertinent field office submits a detailed background investigation about that person to HQ and then the field office explicitly requests authorization from FBI HQ to develop that individual as an informant.  IF approved -- THEN the field office tells their approved informant that they have been accepted and the informant is assigned a code name and symbol number and given all sorts of instructions.

(a)  What I just stated is mandatory for EVERY field office when they want to develop an informant.  Harry never even went through that first step.  Instead, upon his own volition (like many THOUSANDS of other ordinary people) Harry contacted the Chicago FBI field office for his own reasons.  

At first Harry did not even give his name or address.  The Chicago field office NEVER asked FBI HQ for authorization to use Harry.

(b)  The fundamental flaw in Paul's argument is that he thinks (wrongly) that EVERYONE who contacted the FBI to report something then concludes that they are an "FBI informant" or "undercover operative" -- even if they happen to be mental cases who hear voices and they then decide to tell their local FBI about what those voices tell them.

(c)  Chicago began an investigation into Harry (because they wanted to know if he was who he said he was) and the FBI quickly determined that Harry was NOT suitable for development as an informant because of his previous criminal history (in Canada, Detroit, and Indiana) AND his AWOL status from the military,  AND because Harry had a history of mental issues.

In June 1961, Harry was explicitly told by Chicago FBI Agents (in person) that the FBI did NOT want his assistance.  Harry acknowledged that situation in writing when he wrote a letter to J. Edgar Hoover.

(d)  EVEN IF we wanted to give Paul's fictional story some consideration, that June 1961 meeting between Harry and Chicago FBI agents should have settled the matter once and for all -- especially since even Harry does NOT dispute what the FBI told him.  

In other words, let's say that Harry contacted FBI-Chicago several times by phone or by letter and he gave some FBI agent some information about FPCC or some other matters.  Let's further suppose that Harry interpreted the FBI's polite reception of his information as meaning that Harry was now "an FBI informant".  Effective June 1961, that delusion should have come to an end when two FBI Agents explicitly told Harry that the FBI did NOT want his assistance.  And when Harry started claiming otherwise, the FBI sent Harry letters telling him to cease and desist falsely claiming a relationship to the FBI which DID NOT exist!

(e)  I won't go through the remaining steps in the informant process because there is no point.  

The relevant point here is a very simple one.  ANYBODY (even a mental case) can contact their local FBI field office OR they can contact ANY other FBI field office OR they can contact FBI HQ OR they can contact any CIA office or DEA office or any military intelligence unit OR or they can contact their local Police Department "subversive squad" and then report ANYTHING on their mind.  

All such contacts are recorded by whomever is the on-call Agent or receptionist at that point in time -- and that is exactly what happened with Harry.  When Harry decided to contact the FBI in person or by phone, he spoke with that day's on-call Agent and that person listened to whatever Harry presented.  And after they politely listened to Harry, they recorded whatever he said (even when it was incoherent or rambling) on the standard form used for all general public contacts.   Period.   End of story.  Everything else is YOUR invention.

With respect to this statement by you:

That is NOT what Harry has claimed for 50+ years.  Only your bias prevents you from understanding what Harry attempted to do.  AT NO TIME has Harry EVER stated publicly that he was merely a "volunteer" or "informal" with respect to his relationship to the FBI or the CIA.  He has explicitly and repeatedly said JUST THE OPPOSITE -- including just last month when he described himself as a "US Federal intelligence agency informant"  AND he has ALWAYS conveyed that impression to EVERYBODY he met in person or whom he contacted by phone or letter -- including journalists, TV program producers, and even his neighbors.

This has NOTHING to do with your bogus attempt to create confusion by your constant use of the phrase "FBI technical definition of the word 'informant' "    

I note for record that HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS and perhaps MILLIONS of Americans had similar experiences with the FBI (and with other government entities) but very few people came away from their experience by claiming that they were "recruited by" U.S. intelligence agencies and even fewer declared that they then became "a U.S. Federal intelligence agency informant".   Most of those folks were just ordinary Americans -- many of whom had no more education that Harry.  

The ONLY people who attempted to create the impression that they were "informants" for an intelligence agency were people who sought to produce INCOME and FAME for themselves because of gullible enablers like Paul Trejo.

Significantly, Harry now claims you tricked him and mis-represented his actual views in your Ebook.  This is Harry's standard method of operation.  EVERYONE BUT HIM is to blame for EVERY misunderstanding and EVERY LIE he has told for his entire adult life.

IF Paul Trejo's argument was genuine then Harry would have cleared all this up DECADES AGO by simply posting messages online describing his TRUE status -- i.e. "volunteer" and "informal" relationship with FBI or CIA or whatever.   But Harry has NEVER DONE THAT because he STILL wants people to believe his totally false description of himself.

Edited by Ernie Lazar

POSTSCRIPT FOR PAUL TREJO:

I have quickly reviewed my collection of FBI files on the FBI's Informant Program (which is HQ main file 66-2542-3) and I noticed a HQ memo in May 1957, which stated that two-thirds (66%) of all FBI informants (security informants and criminal informants) were NOT paid.   

So much for your bull-xxxx comment that  

"For the professional FBI agent, the word, 'informant' has a special, technical meaning, namely, a person who is receiving money from the FBI in an official capacity, fully registered, vetted and signed off by FBI higher-ups."

Edited by Ernie Lazar

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION RE: FBI INFORMANTS

1.  See page 60 of this FBI file for checklist (Security Informant Review Sheet) that all FBI Special Agents used when somebody was approved for development as a field office informant, i.e. what subject matters they were required to discuss with informant:

https://archive.org/stream/FBISecurityInformantProgramHQ19/FBI Security Informant Program-HQ-1-9#page/n59/mode/2up

As I have previously pointed out -- there are NO records of any kind in ANY FBI file pertaining to Harry Dean (or pertaining to the subjects about which Harry claims he gave information to the FBI) to substantiate that any such information actually came from Harry Dean as an informant or confidential source of the FBI.

In addition, no FBI Agent ever completed ANY such checklist on Harry because Harry was NEVER even considered for status as an FBI informant or confidential source.

2.   See pages 214-231 of this FBI file for a lengthy discussion regarding if/when/how payments could be made to an FBI informant.  

In particular, this section includes a discussion of Lee Harvey Oswald because of the false accusation by Henry Wade that LHO had been an FBI informant:

https://archive.org/stream/FBISecurityInformantProgramHQ19/FBI Security Informant Program-HQ-1-9#page/n213/mode/2up

Edited by Ernie Lazar

Grain of salt, Ernie.   Everybody understands what I was getting at -- except you, evidently, because you strain the gnat but swallow the camel.

The point is that Harry Dean was not paid by the FBI in any official capacity.  Any reader can understand that.

It's not a lie.  It's the simple truth.

Harry Dean -- in his own interpretation -- provided "information" to the FBI from 1961-1963.  The FBI has records of this, as you well know.  But it was always volunteer.  Why can't you just admit this plain truth?

Furthermore, the fact remains that Harry Dean really was -- in the real world -- an organizer for Fidel Castro's FPCC in Chicago.  The US Government knew about this.  It is part of the Congressional Record. 

But Harry Dean didn't remain in that capacity.  He continued to secretly gather data on the FPCC for the FBI, and provided them (freely, on a volunteer basis) lots of information.  The FBI has records of this historical fact, as you well know.

It is on the basis of Harry Dean's patriotic and brave gathering of UNPAID information to the FBI that Harry Dean has the moral standing to proclaim that he also saw and heard Ex-General Edwin Walker at a John Birch Society meeting in September 1963, announce his intentions to assassinate JFK, and to use Lee Harvey Oswald (the alleged FPCC officer) to take the fall.

You don't believe Harry Dean.

I have no reason to doubt Harry Dean.  You knit-pick on the word "informant" to try to make Harry Dean out to be a fraud (and me to be some credulous dupe).  But your nit-picking misses the truth by a country mile.

Harry Dean's eye-witness account of events at that John Birch Society meeting is a living confirmation of the revolutionary new book by Jeffrey Caufield, namely, General Walker and the Murder of President Kennedy: the Extensive New Evidence of a Radical Right Conspiracy (2015).

Nobody can say that that they are well-read on the topic of the JFK assassination if they have neglected this important new book -- and Harry Dean supplies an important episode in this under-reported historical drama.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

10 minutes ago, Paul Trejo said:

Grain of salt, Ernie.   Everybody understands what I was getting at -- except you, evidently, because you strain the gnat but swallow the camel.

Actually Paul, Everybody but the casual reader knows what you are trying to get away with, and Ernie is right. It's kind if sick, your more interested in notching a point with some future, mythical casual reader than earning any respect from professional researchers, authors and thinkers. It's pathetic and in your case, pathological.

The point is that Harry Dean was not paid by the FBI in any official capacity.  Any reader can understand that.

That's rich Paul, and its nonsense. I hope the causal reader will read that sentence a couple times and let its meaningless sink in, bearing in mind that, apparently, Harry wasnt paid, at all.

It's more like Trejo Word-salad.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Responses in bold....

42 minutes ago, Paul Trejo said:

Harry Dean -- in his own interpretation -- provided "information" to the FBI from 1961-1963.  The FBI has records of this, as you well know.  But it was always volunteer.  Why can't you just admit this plain truth?

Furthermore, the fact remains that Harry Dean really was -- in the real world -- an organizer for Fidel Castro's FPCC in Chicago.  The US Government knew about this.  It is part of the Congressional Record. 

But Harry Dean didn't remain in that capacity.  He continued to secretly gather data on the FPCC for the FBI, and provided them (freely, on a volunteer basis) lots of information.  The FBI has records of this historical fact, as you well know.

It is on the basis of Harry Dean's patriotic and brave gathering of UNPAID information to the FBI that Harry Dean has the moral standing to proclaim that he also saw and heard Ex-General Edwin Walker at a John Birch Society meeting in September 1963, announce his intentions to assassinate JFK, and to use Lee Harvey Oswald (the alleged FPCC officer) to take the fall.

I have no reason to doubt Harry Dean.  You knit-pick on the word "informant" to try to make Harry Dean out to be a xxxx (and me to be some credulous dupe).  But your nit-picking misses the truth by a country mile.

Harry Dean's eye-witness account of events at that John Birch Society meeting is a living confirmation of the revolutionary new book by Jeffrey Caufield, namely, General Walker and the Murder of President Kennedy: the Extensive New Evidence of a Radical Right Conspiracy (2015).

Nobody can say that that they are well-read on the topic of the JFK assassination if they have neglected this important new book.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Paul -    WHOM should we believe?  YOU or Harry's own words?

Harry made a comment in message dated August 28, 2005 (page 7, Harry Dean Memoirs thread) which declared that he was paid "expenses" for "reporting to U.S. intelligence".  Harry's exact words shown below (with no corrections to spelling or grammar or syntax).

It was while yet remaing within the pro-Castro camp that I was betraying them to U.S. Intelligence, it was sad to turn from what I once considered a great humanitarian cause, but there are no regrets. What and how was I paid for reporting to U.S. Intelligence. Expenses . Wisely or not, I had joined this new patriotic cause."

ALSO:  see House Select Committee on Assassinations document 180-10105-10298 which is an interview of Harry by HSCA investigator Kenneth Klein which resulted in a 5/23/77 memo from Klein to Robert K. Tannenbaum.  In 1977, Harry declared during his interview with Klein that:

"All he received was expenses and he was always paid in cash."    

FBI protocols required that ALL monies be accounted for -- even small amounts required that the recipient sign a receipt AND there were mandatory field office reports which summarized what monies were paid and for what purposes.  THERE IS NO DOCUMENTATION WHATSOEVER TO CONFIRM HARRY'S CLAIM THAT HE WAS PAID "EXPENSES" so we can conclude that Harry is lying.

In August 2006, Harry posted a comment on a pdf document on the Mary Ferrell website.  In his comment, Harry stated about the FBI:  "I had accepted cash expences at their insistence..."   [This is absurd on its face because the FBI never "insisted" that anybody accept expense money.]

On August 13, 2006 Harry posted another comment on the Mary Ferrell website about the FBI supposedly "warning" the producer of the Joe Pyne program about Harry.  Harry made the following comment (I underline two key portions):

"Hayward's warning to FBI brought Bureau agents out to forbid my going on this or any TV or Radio show re; my association with FBI in Los Angeles, Chicago or elsewhere. I did go on, as a way to end my informant status with them. The Bureau was furious. No more information, no more expense money! I was glad! H. Dean"

Edited by Ernie Lazar

1 hour ago, Paul Trejo said:

I have no reason to doubt Harry Dean.  You knit-pick on the word "informant" to try to make Harry Dean out to be a fraud (and me to be some credulous dupe).  But your nit-picking misses the truth by a country mile.

Nobody can say that that they are well-read on the topic of the JFK assassination if they have neglected this important new book -- and Harry Dean supplies an important episode in this under-reported historical drama.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

With respect to this comment by Paul:

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PAUL?   I HAVE REPEATEDLY MENTIONED THAT HARRY GAVE UNSOLICITED "INFORMATION" TO THE FBI.  

Furthermore, on my webpage about Harry Dean, on at least THREE occasions I explicitly referenced what information Harry gave to FBI-Los Angeles and I LISTED the 16 items (54 pages) he gave the FBI.  See:  https://sites.google.com/site/xrt013/harrydean 

IN ADDITION:  There have been NUMEROUS times in messages posted here on EF that I have mentioned what OTHER information Harry gave to the FBI -- such as his comments about Edgar Swabeck (Socialist Workers Party), Frank Vega (Cuban G-2 officer) Alpha 66, and other subjects -- ALL of which are shown on my webpage summary of EVERY SINGLE serial in both his HQ and Los Angeles files!

So WHY do you have to DELIBERATELY LIE about a subject which is so easily proven to be a deliberate falsehood by you?

With respect to this comment by you:

"Furthermore, the fact remains that Harry Dean really was -- in the real world -- an organizer for Fidel Castro's FPCC in Chicago.  The US Government knew about this.  It is part of the Congressional Record."

Actually, we DO NOT KNOW what you claim.  All we know is that Harry was listed as "Secretary" of FPCC-Chicago chapter but we have no specific details concerning what he did as Secretary OR what period of time he did it.  We have no information about him being "an organizer" for FPCC.  It appears he just kept Chicago members informed about forthcoming meetings and perhaps he maintained their mailing list.  His function was so MINOR that it merited a SINGLE SENTENCE in a Senate investigative report!

"But Harry Dean didn't remain in that capacity.  He continued to secretly gather data on the FPCC for the FBI, and provided them (freely, on a volunteer basis) lots of information.  The FBI has records of this historical fact, as you well know."

Actually, we DO NOT know any significant details regarding what info about FPCC Harry gave to the FBI other than the 16 documents which he gave to FBI-Los Angeles--which were mostly public source documents.  There is no mention by FBI of any documentary evidence which Harry gave to FBI-Chicago.  He called the FBI-Chicago office but we have no record of what, specifically, he told them BUT we DO know that Chicago FBI told Harry that THEY DID NOT WANT any further assistance from Harry.

We DO NOT even have corroboration (i.e. independent confirmation) that Walker was even in southern California in September 1963.

YOU wrote:  You don't believe Harry Dean.   NOBODY believes Harry because he cannot PROVE anything he says!

I have no reason to doubt Harry Dean.  You knit-pick on the word "informant" to try to make Harry Dean out to be a xxxx (and me to be some credulous dupe).  But your nit-picking misses the truth by a country mile.

THAT is because you have NO personal standard for ascertaining and confirming credible evidence.  You always attempt to de-value standard techniques for witness impeachment because you have absolutely no ability to determine who is a FAKE witness as opposed to a legitimate person who has actual factual knowledge.  Even then -- the testimony of legitimate witnesses has to be weighed for significance and then compared to other sources of known reliability (which you also cannot do).

You just automatically believe EVERYTHING -- even when there is absolutely NO corroboration -- such as your claim re:  Edwin Walker being in southern California above.   AND -- you even believed (and you quoted Harry verbatim) when Harry claimed Wesley Grapp drove him around Los Angeles County in September 1963 when Grapp was working in Miami, Florida as Special Agent in Charge!  And Grapp never even came to Los Angeles until early March of 1964!

Harry Dean's eye-witness account of events at that John Birch Society meeting is a living confirmation of the revolutionary new book by Jeffrey Caufield, namely, General Walker and the Murder of President Kennedy: the Extensive New Evidence of a Radical Right Conspiracy (2015).

We have no credible evidence to substantiate the claims of Harry.  He is NOT a credible "eyewitness".

Lastly, with respect to Dr. Caufield's book:  As I previously pointed out, it has NO standing among historians and when you check all the standard library databases - you will discover that NO scholar has even written a formal review of Caufield's book nor is the book mentioned in any academic articles.

Edited by Ernie Lazar

1 hour ago, Paul Trejo said:

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

With respect to Paul's statement that:   "I have no reason to doubt Harry Dean.  You knit-pick on the word "informant" to try to make Harry Dean out to be a fraud (and me to be some credulous dupe).  But your nit-picking misses the truth by a country mile."

This is PRECISELY why Paul Trejo originally accepted Harry's assurances about the letter Harry wrote to J. Edgar Hoover in November 1963.  As Paul wrote:

"As for myself, I realize that I am relying entirely on the honesty of Harry Dean -- he tells me that the letter he published in 1990 is the original letter (except for the REDACTIONS) and I believe him. Taking that as my premise, I must conclude -- obviously -- that the FBI version which is typed in all CAPS with 500 extra words is a forgery. There is no other conclusion that ordinary common sense can make, given my premise."

We subsequently learned that Harry was LYING in two respects.  

(1)  First--he DID write the "long" version of the letter to Hoover -- which Paul ASSUMED was a deliberate "forgery" by the FBI   ===and===

(2)  It turns out that Harry typed ALL his outgoing correspondence in ALL CAPS -- which he could have told us immediately when this controversy began BUT he KNEW that would discredit his argument about the FBI having supposedly edited his original communication and Harry wanted Paul Trejo to spread his lies and Paul was so TOTALLY dis-interested in TRUTH that he INVENTED a totally false screed against the FBI accusing them of "forgery".

2 minutes ago, Ernie Lazar said:

With respect to Paul's statement that:   "I have no reason to doubt Harry Dean.  You knit-pick on the word "informant" to try to make Harry Dean out to be a fraud (and me to be some credulous dupe).  But your nit-picking misses the truth by a country mile."

This is PRECISELY why Paul Trejo originally accepted Harry's assurances about the letter Harry wrote to J. Edgar Hoover in November 1963.  As Paul wrote:

"As for myself, I realize that I am relying entirely on the honesty of Harry Dean -- he tells me that the letter he published in 1990 is the original letter (except for the REDACTIONS) and I believe him. Taking that as my premise, I must conclude -- obviously -- that the FBI version which is typed in all CAPS with 500 extra words is a forgery. There is no other conclusion that ordinary common sense can make, given my premise."

We subsequently learned that Harry was LYING in two respects.  

(1)  First--he DID write the "long" version of the letter to Hoover -- which Paul ASSUMED was a deliberate "forgery" by the FBI   ===and===

(2)  It turns out that Harry typed ALL his outgoing correspondence in ALL CAPS -- which he could have told us immediately when this controversy began BUT he KNEW that would discredit his argument about the FBI having supposedly edited his original communication and Harry wanted Paul Trejo to spread his lies and Paul was so TOTALLY dis-interested in TRUTH that he INVENTED a totally false screed against the FBI accusing them of "forgery".

What Paul Trejo considers "knit-picking" [sic] is what NORMAL researchers consider falsification of evidence presented by liars.

Edited by Ernie Lazar