The Education Forum

It's time to play.... Pick That Nose!

Look at the largest boy in 6th grade Greg. The side by side Marine photos I've posted and will when I get back to a computer... That 13 year old is not the same as that 6th grader.

They are one and the same. The shnozz has been added to the Bronx Zoo photo and a black marker (imo) has been used on the hair of the other. Noses do not shrink., and if the other photo shows a fair dinkum head of hair, it was cut and dyed by Lily Munster.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look at the largest boy in 6th grade Greg. The side by side Marine photos I've posted and will when I get back to a computer... That 13 year old is not the same as that 6th grader.

They are one and the same. The shnozz has been added to the Bronx Zoo photo and a black marker (imo) has been used on the hair of the other. Noses do not shrink., and if the other photo shows a fair dinkum head of hair, it was cut and dyed by Lily Munster.

bump

Yep. In my opinion. Declared for what it is --- unlike you lot who continue to write about "Harvey" as if a proven historical fact.

What's not my opinion is that noses do not shrink and 12 or 13 year old kids to not have ones like Jimmy Durante.

LeeandHarvey-1953.jpg

Your "Lee" photo has darker hair on top than at the sides and looks unnatural. It looks to me like black marker has been used.

Imo!!!!! The nose on one and hair on the other could have been tampered with to boost the "differences" between the two. But of course, to know if that is possible, I would need to know the complete history of the photos. At this point I don't.

Prove something? Your arrogance is only exceeded by your ignorance.

I have proved that Lee's letter to McBride was written in early September 1956.

I have proved that the alleged "father" and uncle" of "Harvey" are no such thing.

I have proven that tonsils can grow back.

I have proven that you guys have completely misread the school records.

I have proven that Voebel hung around a kid named Bobby Newman who fits Myra Darouse's description of "Harvey" and that she alone claimed that kid preferred to be called "Harvey"

& Lot's more here http://reopenkennedycase.forumotion.net/f13-the-harvey-lee-evidence

Edited by Greg Parker

This was all about comparing the noses in 3 photos. All the same nose, and it's not Oswald's.

Show me any other photo of Oswald with that nose.

bump

Still looking for another big-nosed Oswald, David?

Not too many had the opportunity to mess with those photos, did they David? I mean, it's a pretty small field of suspects, isn't it? :dis

Bump... Key thing again in that post...

"In my opinion". Prove something, once

What happened to bumping this thread, David?

Why have you disappeared from this forum? I was actually worried about you - until I saw you posting on FB yesterday...

Why are you avoiding addressing the schnozz issue? Shouldn't all photos of Oz have a conk like we see in the Bronx Zoo photo?

Who pinned the nose on the "HarveyOz"?

Who blacked up "LeeOz's" hair?

Why have you disappeared from this forum? I was actually worried about you - until I saw you posting on FB yesterday...

Why are you avoiding addressing the schnozz issue? Shouldn't all photos of Oz have a conk like we see in the Bronx Zoo photo?

Do we have to put out an APB on you, DJ?

Do we have to put out an APB on you, DJ?

Greg,

Maybe he's picking his feet in Poughkeepsie.

--Tommy :sun

Prove something? Your arrogance is only exceeded by your ignorance.

I have proved that Lee's letter to McBride was written in early September 1956.

Bull... You proved no such thing... what, your "riots" thoughts proves something? only in your mind mate... both you and Lifton are so tied to your beliefs that the corroborated statements of the Pfisterer's employees hold no weight... only what YOU think counts... right mate?

I have proved that the alleged "father" and uncle" of "Harvey" are no such thing.

You "posted" some words, but offered nothing to prove what you claim...

I have proven that tonsils can grow back.

And I showed that only 6% of 5-7 years-olds showed tonsil regrowth within 3 years. I also specifically agreed with you that a 0% chance of regrowth does not exist.

I also showed that the regrown tonsils are tiny by comparison... In Russia, Harvey's tonsils were quite normal... how dat?

I have proven that you guys have completely misread the school records.

Greg - the only thing you've shown here is you can't add or know what the months of a school year look like.

You argue that 12 absent days added to 168 days equals the entire school year... but that 168 is not the # of days he attended? That in the same column as "168" is "89" and "90" and per your own argument, when added back to the 5 (4 + 1) 53-54 absences give us 184 total school days in that year... it was YOU who made this argument yet "89" is now NOT the # of attendance days... ok, whatever.

I have proven that Voebel hung around a kid named Bobby Newman who fits Myra Darouse's description of "Harvey" and that she alone claimed that kid preferred to be called "Harvey"

So what? You claimed it was Bobby under the piano and Bobby in the photo... did we miss your evidence supporting that belief? You claimed John led Myra when both Myra and John Pic ID the same boys as Lee and NOT Lee. What again have you offered in support of your Bobby claims?

YOU and you alone claim the images were altered with noses added, hair touched up and what have you. Have you offered anything to substantiate your claim... or is this another one of those "you gonna believe me or your lying eyes" kinda thing?

The Voebel classroom photo shows a pretty honking nose - how about posting the images of Oswald YOU have between the Aug 1953 zoo photo and the Voebel photo or the CAP photo from 55-56. The difference between a 13 year old and a 15 year old is usually pretty significant...

Oswald%2052%20thru%2055_zpsxesqz4ct.jpg

and yet you claim these are the same men... 5'11" husky and muscular versus 5'9" 135 lb soaking wet

whatever...

oswald_color%20compairson_zpsnm3tqe7h.jp

You see Greg... this remains your MO. Claim a belief is a fact then never back away from this remaining a fact even though you never proved anything .

We've offered mountains of proof that Lee and Harvey existed simultaneously... and none of which you've been able to refute with FACTS, only your personal beliefs

and vapid statements based on assumptions growing out of these unproven beliefs.

But that's great greg... the more you post of what you represent, the more you reveal yourself... too obsessed with John's work to contribute or substantiate your own.

yeah, we know, all will be revealed in your volumes in due time... :zzz

----

Take note of the "Oswald lean" in the photo on the left below. It's remarkably similar to the "leaning" posture that many conspiracy theorists think was physically impossible for Lee Harvey Oswald to achieve in the backyard photos:

LHO.png

Edited by David Von Pein

Take note of the "Oswald lean" in one of the photos that David Josephs posted above. It's remarkably similar to the "lean" that CTers think was physically impossible in the backyard photos....

LHO.png

a washed out, flat image compared to a high contrast image that reveals no clothing texture at all.... give me a break -- not to mention WHAT lean... dude, for a lone nut, you're priceless! No wonder they kept you out of the Zapruder film alteration discussion. Too much sugar in your Ovaltine this morning?

Yeah, David H., Oswald's posture is merely identical (or pert-near) in both images. But just ignore that fact because of the "clothing texture". (Hilarious.)

Or maybe you'd like to add the photo on the left to your list of "Fake" items, huh?

Edited by David Von Pein

Yeah, David H., Oswald's posture is merely identical (or pert-near) in both images. But just ignore that fact because of the "clothing texture". (Hilarious.)

Or maybe you'd like to add the photo on the left to your list of "Fake" items, huh?

you're my distraction in-waiting... perhaps a two legged, 300 pound ameba would make a better comparison -- priceless!

Edited by David G. Healy