The Education Forum

Inside Job

On ‎12‎/‎1‎/‎2015 at 10:57 PM, Scott Kaiser said:

They should have, my first suspect would be what's his name Danny Acer, not sure if I got his name right, but I understand he was involved in anti-Castro activities, and there always needs to be someone from the inside to help those on the outside commit the crime, like Watergate or the Chilean Embassy there was an inside man. Someone needed to plant Oswald's gun, they had Oswald's rifle at the station, did anyone from the DPD show it to him and ask him if it was his? Did anyone question Oswald about the rifle they found and said now Lee we know you did it because we have your gun? Was Lee ever questioned about the gun other than photos taken of the gun by some police officer holding it up while walking down the hallway. Did Lee ever get to respond to any of these questions? If not, then he was pretty much set up.

You know, speaking of Danny Arce, when he's photographed being taken in for questioning, he's wearing a long, dark raincoat...suitable for smuggling a rifle under.  That coat doesn't fit comfortably on him, and doesn't seem like the kind of coat Arce would have worn to work for the job he had.

Edited by David Andrews