The Education Forum

Who had advance knowledge?

Wim Dankbaar

Greetings from sunny Spain

Who had advance knowledge that JFK was going to be assassinated in Dallas?

Let's make a list of those people. I encourage anyone to add or remove names from this list. I believe it will show that this conspiracy was much larger than many of us assume, and that indeed, as Larry Hancock points out, many people have talked (and still are) and some have been silenced for speaking out.

Let me start:

Joseph Milteer

Rose Cheramie

Sergio Arcacha Smith

David Ferrie

Guy Banister

David Atlee Phillips

E. Howard Hunt

Frank Sturgis

Antonio Veciana

Orlando Bosch

Homer Echevarria

Paulino Sierra

Roscoe White

J.D. Tippit

Carlos Marcello

Santo Trafficante

Sam Giancana

Tony Accardo

Marshall Caifano

Robert Maheu

William Harvey

Alton Ochsner

Peter Licavoli

Chauncey Holt

Tosh Plumlee

Sergio

John Martino

Charles Rogers

Philip Twombly

Joe Canty

Leo Moceri

Jim Braden

Felix Alderisio

Richard Cain

James Files

Charles Nicoletti

Johnny Roselli

Lyndon Johnson

George Reynolds

Judyth Baker

Lee Harvey Oswald

H.L. Hunt

Clint Murchison

Cliff Carter

John McCloy

Richard Nixon

Allen Dulles

George HW Bush

Luis Posada Carrilles

Guillermo Novo

Ignacio Novo

Jack Ruby

Felix Rodriguez

Charles Harrelson

Charles Rogers (aka Carlos Montoya)

Edward Lansdale

Charles Cabell

Desmond Fitzgerald

David Morales

Clay Shaw

Lloyd Cobb

J. Edgar Hoover

Edited by Wim Dankbaar

Wim

"Who had advance knowledge that JFK was going to be assassinated in Dallas?"

I would be hesitant to add a name to the list in the manner the question is asked. If we knew the answer our research would have already produced its fruit. Advance knowledge that JFK was to be in Dallas was in the newpaper by, I believe the 18th. From that date on, all of the Dallas "factions" could be potential conspirators and would have to be considered as having "advance knowledge."

But the question goes in the right direction.

"Who had advance knowledge that JFK was going to be in Dallas and could influence the route he would take?" might, if I may suggest, be a more focused question.

Also interesting would be to associate the date that Oswald got his job at the School Book Depository with the planning for the route that the motorcade would travel. In my mind, at least, this is a key question. Several on the list, as presented, would be the soldiers, fewer the potential planners.

If Oswald was to be the "fall guy" or "patsy" then the route planners and their possible connections/association with the people on your list would be the "persons of interest."

Jim Root

Greetings from sunny Spain

Who had advance knowledge that JFK was going to be assassinated in Dallas?

Let's make a list of those people. I encourage anyone to add or remove names from this list. I believe it will show that this conspiracy was much larger than many of us assume, and that indeed, as Larry Hancock points out, many people have talked (and still are) and some have been silenced for speaking out.

Let me start:

Joseph Milteer

Rose Cheramie

Sergio Arcacha Smith

David Ferrie

Guy Banister

David Atlee Phillips

E. Howard Hunt

Frank Sturgis

Antonio Veciana

Orlando Bosch

Homer Echevarria

Paulino Sierra

Roscoe White

J.D. Tippit

Carlos Marcello

Santo Trafficante

Sam Giancana

Tony Accardo

Marshall Caifano

Robert Maheu

William Harvey

Alton Ochsner

Peter Licavoli

Chauncey Holt

Tosh Plumlee

Sergio

John Martino

Charles Rogers

Philip Twombly

Joe Canty

Leo Moceri

Jim Braden

Felix Alderisio

Richard Cain

James Files

Charles Nicoletti

Johnny Roselli

Lyndon Johnson

George Reynolds

Judyth Baker

Lee Harvey Oswald

H.L. Hunt

Clint Murchison

Cliff Carter

John McCloy

Richard Nixon

Allen Dulles

George HW Bush

Luis Posada Carrilles

Guillermo Novo

Ignacio Novo

Jack Ruby

Felix Rodriguez

Charles Harrelson

Charles Rogers (aka Carlos Montoya)

Edward Lansdale

Charles Cabell

Desmond Fitzgerald

David Morales

Clay Shaw

Lloyd Cobb

J. Edgar Hoover

Wim and others,

what is know about the Marcello trial date ?

When was that date choosen, and by whom ?

Was there originaly another date given, I mean was it

changed ?

Do events that led to that date or persons involved in setting the trial date have

any relation to any other event(s) or person(s) relating to the kennedy assasination and the date for Kennedy's visit to Dallas ?

Do you think that the Marcello trial date was by chance at the same date JFK was

killed ?

Do you know where one can get more info about his trial ?

Sure this has been gone through already on more than one occassion,

but I need some help on getting information about it.

The man who would be worthwhile speaking with is Alfredo Duran. Duran is an ex Brigade 2506 member and was associated with Bernardo De Torres, William Seymour, Ed Collins and Dennis Harber in the summer of 1963.

I believe Duran was present in Dealey Plaza during the assassination. I don't believe he was a part of the conspiracy but present due to chatter in the lead-up. Another unknown crony of De Torres' I believe was also present.

Duran was the President of the Board of Directors of the Cuban Committee for Democracy. He is also the leader of the Cuban American Commission for Family Rights. Duran has been criticizing the Bush administration for their new restrictions on Cuban Americans travelling to Cuba.

The President of this organization is named Alvaro Fernandez - office phone number 305 - 5312520

For those who are keen and live in Southern Florida, maybe a phone call would be worthwhile. Then again ....

James

The man who would be worthwhile speaking with is Alfredo Duran. Duran is an ex Brigade 2506 member and was associated with Bernardo De Torres, William Seymour, Ed Collins and Dennis Harber in the summer of 1963.

I believe Duran was present in Dealey Plaza during the assassination. I don't believe he was a part of the conspiracy but present due to chatter in the lead-up. Another unknown crony of De Torres' I believe was also present.

Duran was the President of the Board of Directors of the Cuban Committee for Democracy. He is also the leader of the Cuban American Commission for Family Rights. Duran has been criticizing the Bush administration for their new restrictions on Cuban Americans travelling to Cuba.

The President of this organization is named Alvaro Fernandez - office phone number 305 - 5312520

For those who are keen and live in Southern Florida, maybe a phone call would be worthwhile. Then again ....

James

Dare I add the name Mac Wallace to this list?

Comments?

Dawn

ps Wim, If LBj did say that to Ms. Brown, I think we can infer from that what he meant. And I strees the word DID, since some of her story is questionable, like where (and if) this party was actually held.

James said:

-----------------------------

Then it would not be so far fetched that Veciana was there too?

Wim

• 12 years later...

Well since we are adding names without PROOF, I will add Captain Kangaroo, the Great Pumpkin- a little John Lear humor, and Oscar the Grouch.

They all had advance knowledge of the JFK assassination.

This is why we need proof. 

Some names, sure, there is some proof.  Milteer is a huge example although to be fair, he never mentioned Dallas as far as I recall so, technically, his name should not be on the list.  Correct me if he mentioned Dallas specifically.

Others listed, just speculation without proof.

Some, their own story without verification.

Many people can say they knew before, what is needed is proof they knew before other than their own statements... many times decades after.

• 8 months later...

I would add several names that I remember on the spot. If I dig deep I can surely remember some more:

Earle Cabell

Bill Decker

Will Greer

Roy Kellerman

Emory Roberts

James Joseph Rowley

McGeorge Bundy (brother of CIA operative William Bundy and the probable redactor of NSAM #273: http://www.jfklancer.com/NSAM273.html).