The Education Forum

It's not about bragging, it's about truth

Scott Kaiser

As an aside, Eugenio Zaldivar Cadenas was 18 in 1963.

Eugenio Saldivar Xiques, with an (S) not a (Z), this is who's found in my father's address book. The guy who got caught with Tony Cuesta.

Here's a newspaper article about how Tony Cuesta and Eugenio Saldivar Xinques were captured at sea and imprisoned in Cuba.

https://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=2209&dat=19660531&id=YKwrAAAAIBAJ&sjid=S_0FAAAAIBAJ&pg=3291,3225666&hl=en

Here's a Spanish-language website that refers to him as Eugenio Zaldivar [sic]. It says he was released from Cuban prison in 1978 and that he returned to Miami. (To find him in the text, press "Control" and "F" at the same time and then type in "zaldivar")

http://www.elgrancapitan.org/foro/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=21064&start=270

--Tommy :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For some reason I cannot upload the file, if you go to my facebook page I will upload it there that you may read it. The CIA document clearly spells his name with an "S", not a "Z". My father worked with both Eugenio, who was in Dallas with Tony, and Eugenio's father. The title of the document is "Secret and Sensitive".

post-6379-0-49136100-1448488545_thumb.jpg

Edited by Scott Kaiser

For some reason I cannot upload the file, if you go to my facebook page I will upload it there that you may read it. The CIA document clearly spells his name with an "S", not a "Z". My father worked with both Eugenio, who was in Dallas with Tony, and Eugenio's father. The title of the document is "Secret and Sensitive".

Scott,

I don't doubt that his name was Eugenio Saldivar Xinques. Just like that newspaper article had it.

Thanks for posting the page from your father's address book.

But I must say it looks like it says "Eusenio" at the top.

(I guess he mis-spelled Dallas as "Dalles." Too bad it doesn't say Dulles!)

Edited by Thomas Graves

I know my father, and the way he would spell his words, he would spell them just as he pronounced them, like Frank Fiorini aka Fernnie. I have posted his address book many times. I'm not sure how I posted this page, I don't see an upload link anymore, weird. Anyways, I'm sure most here has seen the page.

Scott

Scott,

I don't doubt that his name was Eugenio Saldivar Xinques. Just like that newspaper article had it.

I'm not into all that conspiracy stuff, making up stories, or Oswald acted alone. I am only into the truth, and what happened to my father. I know what my father is saying, I know what he told me, I know that the word Dallas is Dallas in his address book, and I know that Eusenio is Eugenio in my father's address book, that is Eugenio Saldivar's address 1031 W 27St. Hialeah Florida

Edited by Scott Kaiser

Scott,

I'm not into all that conspiracy stuff, making up stories, or Oswald acted alone. I am only into the truth, and what happened to my father. I know what my father is saying, I know what he told me, I know that the word Dallas is Dallas in his address book, and I know that Eusenio is Eugenio in my father's address book, that is Eugenio Saldivar's address 1031 W 27St. Hialeah Florida

Scott,

Thanks for clarifying that.

PS What "conspiracy stuff"?

All I did was point out that the name "Eusenio" is written in your dad's address book, and that he apparently mis-spelled "Dallas" as "Dalles."

Scott,

Scott,

Thanks for clarifying that.

PS What "conspiracy stuff"?

All I did was point out that the name "Eusenio" is written in your dad's address book, and that he apparently mis-spelled "Dallas" as "Dalles."

The quote wasn't directed so much at you, but when you said, "Too bad it doesn't say Dulles". I don't believe that Dulles had any planning or assisted in the assassination in anyway. His position was to help LBJ out of WWIII. That's it. no one had a handle on these men, and as time went on they realized that the change of Cuba, would have to come within. Nixon was the last president to shut down their operations including JM/WAVE. Nixon was also targeted for assassination. I really don't want to get into a bunch of specifics. But, I can tell you, Dulles, LBJ, Nixon, none of these men had anything to do with Kennedy's assassination. Did they know about it? Absolutely, there were cables about warnings of his assassination long before he visited Dallas. No hard feelings eh? I'm just not into conspiracies, when I talk somewhere, or I provide information to a body of people who want to hear what I have to say, I will only interject what I know to be truth, backed by documents. I believe there's enough theories out there to continue to write books for another 50 plus years.

Scott

Edited by Scott Kaiser

Born April 28, 1945.

James,

Thanks for the mugshot and the DOB.

I wonder why the newspaper article says Eugenio Saldivar Xinques?

https://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=2209&dat=19660531&id=YKwrAAAAIBAJ&sjid=S_0FAAAAIBAJ&pg=3291,3225666&hl=en

Is there a date on that mugshot?

Thanks,

PS Your Eugenio Enrique Zaldivar Cardenas is mentioned in this book by Lamar Waldron as having been arrested with Tony Cuesta on that raid.

https://books.google.com/books?id=K9I0ApnA4QwC&pg=PA752&lpg=PA752&dq=%22zaldivar+cardenas%22&source=bl&ots=kL7ZZCT6TP&sig=Yt-1Iw7WOucUm0jve26c0nsDCHQ&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjJxLX_66zJAhXGSiYKHbJHCMEQ6AEIQDAH#v=onepage&q=%22zaldivar%20cardenas%22&f=false

Edited by Thomas Graves

Not really, Tommy. His name appears in the various documents spelled with both an 'S' and a 'Z' and 'Xinques' pops up in the various news stories and some agency generated documents.

The mugshot would have been taken after he was taken into custody by Cuban authorities. That would be 1966.

Edited by James Richards

Not really, Tommy. His name appears in the various documents spelled with both an 'S' and a 'Z' and 'Xinques' pops up in the various news stories and some agency generated documents.

The mugshot would have been taken after he was taken into custody by Cuban authorities. That would be 1966.

James,

Have you ever heard of Xinques?

Just so we're clear, my father was MM T-1 I have other documents that he, my [father] was reporting to SA Robert James Dwyer. Tony leader of RECE once told me something that I'll never forget, he said, "Your father knew too many things". If that's not enough for anyone to believe, I also have him on tape telling me.

Edited by Scott Kaiser

Scott,

Thanks.

The problem is, the document you provided doesn't talk about "Xinques," it talks about "Cadenas." The mugshot that James has shown us is of Eugenio Zalvidar Cadenas, which leads me to believe that it was Eugenio Zalvidar (or Salvidar?) Cadenas who was captured with Tony Cuesta in May, 1966.

Edited by Thomas Graves

Tommy, one thing you have to keep in mind is that many of the hispanic people have more than three names like Pedro Luis Díaz Lanz, please don't confuse yourself this Eugenio is one and the same. Many of them would be named after their mother and father's last name.

Sincerely hope that helps,

Scott

Edited by Scott Kaiser