The Education Forum

It's not about bragging, it's about truth

Scott Kaiser

All this other stuff like Sam Giacona getting killed, this, that and the other, has nothing to do with the assassination, it had everything to do with not talking when he was to testify at the HSCA regarding assassination attempts or plots, and that was regarding the company and their involvement recruiting the mob to assassinate Castro.

The AG Robert Kennedy was cracking down on the mob, ten years later it would be embarrassing to the company that they were working with the same entity the AG was trying to crack down on. Sam's assassination had nothing to do with JFK, the mob does not, and I repeat, does not have the capability to cover up what LBJ and Hoover covered up.

Scott

Edited by Scott Kaiser

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And, when I say, quoting Mr. Hancock, "someone would talk", everyone has, including Jame Files, he's come forward and said he killed JFK, JVB is traveling the countryside, and she happens to know more than most researchers put together. Folks telling on folks, he killed JFK no, he killed JFK, well, we all killed JFK. If we don't do our due diligence, and exercise what everyone says with caution, before we know it, there will be another 100 books or so on the assassination, and everyone and their mama has killed JFK.

What I don't understand is that those who say, Lee was my boyfriend and we were going to get married, and he told me this, and he told me that can travel the countryside, while someone who is up for parole can say I shot the sheriff and the president too, can be released in a few years, but others who have said nothing at all, those who had certain information, and [quietly] displays the information to the anti-Castro Cubans gets killed. Can you explain that?

Edited by Scott Kaiser

Sorry, don't mind me, I was just venting, I'm still, after all these years, missing my father. No one should accept my theories or belief. You have all certainly followed your own hearts which has lead you all to your own conclusions, that's what you should do, listen to your heart.

In March 2014, Eugenio Zaldivar Cadenas was alive and well and publicly reminiscing about the 1966 operation at a conference in Miami organised by The Institute of Cuban Historical Memory against Totalitarianism. Click on the speakers to see their videos:

http://cubamemorial.net/Eventos/140326-CubaOperacionesEspeciales.html

I'm sure he can be contacted through the Institute.

Shane

In March 2014, Eugenio Zaldivar Cadenas was alive and well and publicly reminiscing about the 1966 operation at a conference in Miami organised by The Institute of Cuban Historical Memory against Totalitarianism. Click on the speakers to see their videos:

http://cubamemorial.net/Eventos/140326-CubaOperacionesEspeciales.html

I'm sure he can be contacted through the Institute.

Shane

"The American's were never happy, they would confiscate everything, and I could give you a long story". Felix Rodriguez is now the president for the Bay of Pigs Veterans. You could hear the announcer call out "Pippen's" name who is Jose Pujol, I have meet him quit a few times, I've met these guys at Versailles restaurant. Like I said in the beginning of my post, [what do we do now].

Edited by Scott Kaiser

Well, then sir, may I kindly suggest that you shouldn't base your premise on what you think to be hearsay, and start quoting me by fact per se? If you don't, you'll begin to make an ass/u/me. Thanks!

I guess I should not have this kind of debate with people who haven't had any courses of Logic.

A premise can be anything: "Assume that a flying saucer lands on top of the White House ..."

Next, you develop the consequences in a logical manner. One possible technique known as reductio ad absurdum.

If we assume that Fidel Castro captures the Dealy Plaza snipers that you sent to Cuba (something much more likely than the spacecraft mentioned above) to kill El Comandante, then the INESCAPABLE consequence is that "the CIA gave the most important secret in its history, as a free gift, to its worst enemy."

-Ramon

This is certainly not out of line with me as I have been known to be blunt, on that note, if you don't mind sir, quoting my father, smart, I like, smartass I don't, not that I, by no means, am I calling you one, however, it was NOT me who sent them to Cuba, but it was them who suggested ongoing, I'm sure you listen to his interview and how hard it was for him to talk about that adventure, well, it was he, and his father's, Eugenio's father that has worked with mine. This really isn't going to turn into a father story, I'm just saying, even my father approached a young kid on a street corner by the name of Calvino while he was AWAL and asked if he would be willing to steal arms out of Ft Jackson.

Trust me, after killing Kennedy, just three years later, they had the cojones to go after Fidel too.

Edited by Scott Kaiser

Scott,

How do you account for the massive cover-up?

I can't believe the cover-up has been aimed at [a] causing the American people to distrust the U.S. government in order to protect some anti-Castro Cubans. That makes no sense to me. The American people for years would have accepted that anti-Castro Cubans killed JFK; and it certainly would have gotten the CIA, LBJ, and others off the hook.

Who ever said LBJ was on the hook? Or is that a theory? Who do you think trained these men? We both know it was the CIA, and I suppose they weren't responsible for Watergate either?

The translation has been made up to 6:58. I will finish the rest tomorrow.

Good evening, I want to thank those whose participation here. I see a lot of my comrades from prison an fight. Javier, Jorge and Pedro. Well, and everyone who is here. I was arrested, I can I say this, in participation, in the stories because, it's hard, very hard, for me to talk about. I came from Camaguey, in 1960, to the United States. We came here for 15 years my brother and I it wasn't like Roman roses. We send for our father. I studied here in Coral Gables Senior High School. There I had a phenomenon of claim, with one program when they went to our bed from Commander Halley it was called student section. That was 64. How many, Guillermito Alvarez, the nephew of Celia Sanchez, 17 years, well when she was 15 I was 17 or 18. they participated in the student section it was things that they practically were trained for survival, light weapons, guns those kind of things. It was creating an environment. In 65 we went to Puerto Rico. It intends to operate on a basis. In Santo Domingo we got ah, we had 65 members for an invasion with the Americans and all that, and we got into something that I don't remember and Mona arrived at Mayaguez, and then it was four or five months later, at the end of 1965 we returned, we came back to Miami because the sentences in Costa Rica weren't easy, they are very expensive, very difficult it's not something we wanted to go through. someone in the world is always violent. So we came back here to Miami around Christmas in 65. On May 27, we planned this operation, it was an organization called network of networks. It was an operation revolutionary. The 30th of November under Commando Halie under Halie there was four Tony Cuesta, Robertico, a server, and Herminio. The 30th of November was Herminio Diaz they told me there was a guy by the name of Romero Armandito, frankly he knew, the group of us. And, we had plans to leave for May 27 to Cuba to let Herminio he wanted to return to Cuba. It was not an operation, it was nothing more then to get on a little boat. To take him, and leave him, he stays there for a day, and returns. We reached a certain point to pick up and return. What they would do Herminio and Manolito. But I did not know.

Edited by Scott Kaiser

It's a long story about the boat that passed over an area that set off flares, it wasn't a booby trap, but and area that we passed by that set off flares, and the plane had spotted us, Castro sent out a boat and we were firing at each other, after Herminio was killed and another man [i forgot his name, sounded like Robendico]. Tony grabbed a homemade grenade that was attached to some C-4, there was an opening in the boat and Tony threw the grenade thru this hole in the boat, the grenade bounced off the wall and exploded and the engines were on fire. Tony's hand was blown off and the explosion blinded him, I got hit in the leg, I told Tony that we should jump in the water and drown, so we can die drowning instead of being burned alive. Then Castro boats just took us out of the water. The rest is history, where we spent some time in the hospital.

Edited by Scott Kaiser

I'm sorry, it was Herminio who set off the flares, that's when Eugenio said it's not a booby trap, he knew who was setting them off, they were surrounded by the militants of Castro's army and were caught in a firefight on shore, and were killed. Herminio was able to set off two flares warning them not to come to shore. Tony and Eugenio seen them Castro's boats coming and Castro's air plane was in the area, Castro's boats were then ordered to investigate, that's when Tony thought of sinking his own boat killing them on board by blowing up the boat, but it didn't happen because the homemade grenade that was attached with some C4 bounced off the wall, and just as it exploded the engines caught fire. The rest is history.