The Education Forum

Request that Forum Administrators Verify True Identity of Ashton Gray

Request that Forum Administrators Verify True Identity of Ashton Gray

I have been a member in good standing of the Education Forum for 10 years.

I have reason to believe that the person participating in the forum under the name of “Ashton Gray” is doing so fraudulently and is not using his real name or the photograph associated with that name as posted by “Ashton Gray” in the forum.

I hereby formally request that the Administrators of the forum require the person participating under the name of “Ashton Gray” to produce proper identification to the Administrators that this is his real name and true photograph.

To accomplish this goal I request that the Administrators require “Ashton Gray” to use the U.S. Postal Service to mail to the Administrators a copy of his driver’s license since this is the official form of identification required by the U.S. Homeland Security Administration for many purposes, including travel on airplanes.

Upon examination by the Administrators of the driver’s license submitted by “Ashton Gray” to make certain that it is true and proper and not an altered or fabricated document, I request that the Administrators announce their finding on this matter to the members of the forum.

I request that the Administrators give “Ashton Gray” a set period of time with which to comply with the request for submission of his driver’s license. Two weeks from the date of your request would be a fair period. If after the two week period has expired and “Ashton Gray” has not submitted his driver’s license, I request that the Administrators immediately cancel the membership of “Ashton Gray” in the forum accompanied by an announcement of doing this to the membership.

I am certain that the Administrators recognize that at stake here is the integrity of the Education Forum. A person operating under fraudulent identification in the forum poses a threat not only to the public reputation of the forum but to the credibility of the work product posted on the forum by all members.

Douglas Caddy
Attorney
Member of the Texas and District of Columbia Bars

Jon - so do I, but in principle I agree with Mr. Caddy. His response to me was sarcastic, and Pat Speer's posts on him give me reason to wonder about his identity.

Mr. Caddy's request raises some interesting issues, such as:

- where is this Forum based? It was in the UK when I joined

about 4 years ago. The time of postings seems to be based on UK

times.

- why would a US drivers licence serve as proof of ID? How many

Forum members live elsewhere?

- how many members had to "prove" their ID when they joined this

Forum?

Those points, and others aside, concerns about bona fides should

be a concern for all. Should all members be required to provide same?

Jon - so do I, but in principle I agree with Mr. Caddy. His response to me was sarcastic, and Pat Speer's posts on him give me reason to wonder about his identity.

The real issue is that I have reason to believe that the person participating in the forum under the name of “Ashton Gray” is hardly sufficient grounds to be making demands.

If Pat Speer had anything concrete, he surely would already have insisted on ID verification.

The whole idea of requiring real name and real photo is not necessarily a bad one in theory - but it is impossible to police - unless you do with every member what is being asked of a single one here.

I frankly don't care if his real name is Ichabod McGurkenfarkle and he looks like Elmer Fudd's Great Uncle twice removed. I happen to think there is some merit in at least some of his claims. Hell, I can even toss some stuff in the mix to add to what he has.

Edited by Greg Parker

A simple question regarding this particular issue (from my viewpoint): does Watergate have any relationship with the murder of JFK? If so, draw your conclusions as to how the relationship works, post in the appropriate Watergate topic for forum members to comment. Discussion can begin in a new Watergate thread.

If not, keep Watergate discussion(s), resentment(s) in separate thread(s). PERIOD! Out of JFK assassination-related threads!

This forums power is simple, interested parties from all over the world can look around and see what's new regarding current and on-going research into JFK's assassination. Most folks don't follow the Ed Forum because they're looking for confirmation the 1964 WCR is correct. At anytime, even a newbie JFK assassination researcher can post new and case relevant material. I for one, don't want new material lost in a sea of unrelated BS.

Keep off-topic, none JFK assassination related topics out of these threads. Mr. Caddy did the appropriate thing, he started a new thread concerning an issue re a member. However, under the wrong topic heading, IMHO.

All we need then is the creation and management of a topic heading called "member issues," then the mod's and managers can do their thing away from active JFK assassination research threads. And for that matter, active Watergate research threads. There is no reason principle before personality issues need be under JFK Assassination Debate heading.

If there are axes-to-grind, create your own forum or blog...

Edited by David G. Healy

A simple question regarding this particular issue (from my viewpoint): does Watergate have any relationship with the murder of JFK? If so, draw your conclusions as to how the relationship works, post in the appropriate Watergate topic for forum members to comment. Discussion can begin in a new Watergate thread.

If not, keep Watergate discussion(s), resentment(s) in separate thread(s). PERIOD! Out of JFK assassination-related threads!

This forums power is simple, interested parties from all over the world can look around and see what's new regarding current and on-going research into JFK's assassination. Most folks don't follow the Ed Forum because they're looking for confirmation the 1964 WCR is correct. At anytime, even a newbie JFK assassination researcher can post new and case relevant material. I for one, don't want new material lost in a sea of unrelated BS.

Keep off-topic, none JFK assassination related topics out of these threads. Mr. Caddy did the appropriate thing, he started a new thread concerning an issue re a member. However, under the wrong topic heading, IMHO.

All we need then is the creation and management of a topic heading called "member issues," then the mod's and managers can do their thing away from active JFK assassination research threads. And for that matter, active Watergate research threads. There is no reason principle before personality issues need be under JFK Assassination Debate heading.

If there are axes-to-grind, create your own forum or blog...

Caddy posts anything and everything in the JFK section to increase the chances of it being read.

But I said in the last post, I can add to what Mr Gray has - and as it turns out - it provides the link you require.

L Robert Castorr is a common denominator between JFK, the Remote Viewing Program and --- the Iran-Contra Affair.