Robert Prudhomme

Re-Post from ROKC: re Baker entering TSBD

142 posts in this topic

Going to threaten to cry and leave, as you do at ROKC on a regular basis?

Think I didn't notice? You've thrown a couple of hissy fits over at the ROKC when you couldn't get your way.

Address the issues of this thread Bob, no one is interested in your false impressions you mislay here.

Better yet get some sleep Bob.

Posted (edited)

Deleted. 

Edited by Michael Clark

Roger Craig states that Patrolman Baker was assigned to traffic control at the corner of Elm and Houston. When he left his post, traffic filled Elm St. and prevented Craig from crossing Elm in order to  confront the Rambler driver and the man running to that car, whom Craig later identified as LHO.

I am posting this because I do not recall this account having been brought up with regard to Baker's timeline.

From Roger Craig's Book: When They Kill a President 

"Back to November 22, 1963. As I have earlier stated, the time was approximately 12:40 p.m. when I ran into Buddy Walthers. The traffic was very heavy as Patrolman Baker (assigned to Elm and Houston Streets) had left his post, allowing the traffic to travel west on Elm Street. As we were scanning the curb I heard a shrill whistle coming from the north side of Elm Street. "

Edited by Michael Clark

12 hours ago, Michael Clark said:

Roger Craig states that Patrolman Baker was assigned to traffic control at the corner of Elm and Houston. When he left his post, traffic filled Elm St. and prevented Craig from crossing Elm in order to  confront the Rambler driver and the man running to that car, whom Craig later identified as LHO.

I am posting this because I do not recall this account having been brought up with regard to Baker's timeline.

From Roger Craig's Book: When They Kill a President 

"Back to November 22, 1963. As I have earlier stated, the time was approximately 12:40 p.m. when I ran into Buddy Walthers. The traffic was very heavy as Patrolman Baker (assigned to Elm and Houston Streets) had left his post, allowing the traffic to travel west on Elm Street. As we were scanning the curb I heard a shrill whistle coming from the north side of Elm Street. "

Michael,

Judging by Officer Baker's first-day affidavit, it looks like his assignment to control traffic must have come after his 3rd or 4th floor encounter with a man inside the TSBD.

I don't know if his WC testimony covers his traffic control assignment.