The Education Forum

My PDF is now fully complete

I fully understand what you're saying, I wouldn't worry about purchasing the book anytime soon if I don't have a publisher. Would you consider vague and speculative similar to a conspiracy theory? I wouldn't know where to begin Stephen, but here is a small piece I discovered about an associate of my father, Maurice Ferre. There really is a lot more to this story then you're about to read, tell me, of all the researchers you know who's written on Kennedy, have you ever come across information like this before, please be honest. My next question would be, why do you suppose my father was holding a gun to Mr. Ferre's head threatening to kill him?

It's all in my new material, most folks will [just] read it, some never will. Only a handful will digest it, but, a few will get it.

"Wilfredo Navarro stated to the FBI that at the time he was a secretary to Maurice Ferre, who was a former six-term Mayor of Miami (1973-1985). Ferre had been the first United States mayor born in Puerto Rico (Ponce) and the first Hispanic Mayor of Miami. He was also an unsuccessful candidate in the 2010 elections for the U.S. Senate seat. I'm not sure if I had something to do with that, but I called Mr. Ferre's candidate headquarters and I asked to speak with Mr. Ferre, his secretary said there's no way of getting a hold of him. I replied, I have some information regarding his involvements with the Cubanos Unidos, and if he doesn't want me to go public with this information I would appreciate a phone call from him within the next hour. To my surprise, he had returned my call within 30 minutes, when I asked him about his involvement with the Cubanos Unidos, he denied ever knowing Navarro or my father who held a gun to his head. He denied ever supporting the Cubanos Unidos, then I reminded him that Navarro was his secretary, he replied I have to get off the phone now.

During the early 1970s, Ferre was a Miami City Commissioner and already very wealthy. It was around this time that Gordon DiBattisto planned to leave for New York in order to conduct a large press conference, rally and fund-raising drive. He said he planned to hand out a considerable amount of my father’s propaganda material to stimulate exiles in the New York area to prepare a massive propaganda effort against Castro and the government of Cuba. At that time, the Cubanos Unidos were planning for infiltration and sabotage missions against Cuba, which would involve sending their members into Cuba to work among members of the Cuban Armed Forces. There they would try to sabotage gasoline storage facilities and electrical plants in Cuba. The FBI had attempted to intimidate Sylvia Odio into changing her story about Lee Oswald in Mexico by visiting her so often that she lost her secretarial job and was forced to move to Miami. A few hours before Sylvia Odio was to appear at the Miami FBI for questioning, former Miami Mayor Maurice Ferre called the FBI and said Sylvia Odio had attempted suicide a number of times, and was under the care of a psychiatrist. A company owned by Maurice Ferre, Maule Industries, employed one of the brothers of Sylvia Odio, Cesar Odio. The Ferre family was deeply involved in Cuban exile affairs: The father of Maurice Ferre, José Ferre, a prominent Cuban businessman, was the owner of the National Concrete Company of Cuba, and was active in the Civic Resistance Movement of Manolo Ray. When Fidel Castro came to power, the Ferre's moved to the United States, where they had vast industrial holdings. The bodyguard of Maurice Ferre, Ramon Orozco Crespo aka "el pirata", an employee of Maule Industries, was questioned about the assassination of President John F. Kennedy by the Secret Service. The United States Secret Service considered Ramon Orozco Crespo a threat to Kennedy in the Fall of 1963. In 1970, Ramon Orozco Crespo was arrested for illegally exporting munitions and articles of war; the FBI questioned him in 1973 about an attack on a Cuban fishing boat. (In which he and Edwin Kaiser took part in under William Pawley). Ramon Orozco and Humberto Lopez Jr. were seriously injured in March 1974, when a bomb exploded in their hands as they were concealing it inside a book addressed to a Cuban Embassy. The press we have now, is no different then the press of 50 years ago. It continues to defend the victims which act upon government aggression by assisting in intimidation and subversion. It never reports on the truth which comes from the few living witnesses. Their stories are rarely heard and suppressed. The press is all too willing to assist in a cover up, all in the name of National Security."
ASSASSINS
A Man Without A Country
P73-74
Your direct question to me was:
Does this story connect with the JFK assassination?

Does it not? Is it just vague and speculative or clear and substantial?

Thank you Stephen for your interest,

Scott Kaiser

Edited by Scott Kaiser

Hi Stephen,

Not trying to push the subject as hard as you did, but I did have a question in my last post, would you be as kind as to answer the question, as I did not duck any of yours. My question was:

"tell me, of all the researchers you know who's written on Kennedy, have you ever come across information like this before, please be honest."

I must also point out as I've said before, my material is not a Kennedy or Watergate book, there is really so much more going on inside. You really don't have to answer the question if you like, I understand, ignoring me would be the best thing to do, as no one can argue or debate truth.

Edited by Scott Kaiser

I say there is a lot more to this story because it's true. Jim D. and David Josephs is correct about Oswald not being in Mexico, the FBI tried getting Odio to ID Oswald in Mexico, it's him, it's gotta be him, it can't be anyone else, she was so intimidated by the FBI her stories changed until she couldn't take it anymore and tried killing herself. Now, isn't that sad what they can do to a woman? [They], the CIA and FBI working hand in hand with the FBI taking the lead on the case, and the CIA [assisting] in the cover-up spent more time on Oswald in Mexico than anywhere else on the case, so, when I hear or read from those who believe Oswald acted alone and they say Oswald was in Mexico, I try to explain to them that this is where all that information came from, the CIA.

But, they're hard headed.

Acting on the best interest of covering up the case "tampering with evidence", manipulating the cover-up into their favor all by assisting the FBI. So, when I read from other researchers tell me that Oswald was in Mexico, I don't bother wasting anymore of my time reading their BS.

I do apologize for being who I am and I can't help that, I also refuse to change for anyone, money does not buy me.

Edited by Scott Kaiser

Only a few will read my posts, the others are all too busy thinking they have it all worked out. A hand full will digest my post, but, very few will understand my post. I am not one for saying this is exactly what happened. I found new evidence of Oswald picking his nose, therefore, only the prideful have it down. There can be no other way, many here have never heard of my father, until I made him known, therefore, how could you understand?

Edited by Scott Kaiser

I see where you're coming from. I've seen you around various JFK forums talking about your book, and I was looking to see how closely (if at all) it related to my area of interest (New Orleans). But I seem to have pushed a button, sorry!

In answer to your question: If I correctly suss your book as offering contextual info about anti-Castro operations and personalities, yes. There was some of that in the Turner-Hinkle "Fish is Red," and I know a researcher from Miami who has done lot of work in this area. Bot nothing exactly like your work, no. But it's hard to say as I'm seeing only little glimpses of it in the words you write here.

Thanks for the replies.

I see where you're coming from. I've seen you around various JFK forums talking about your book, and I was looking to see how closely (if at all) it related to my area of interest (New Orleans). But I seem to have pushed a button, sorry!

In answer to your question: If I correctly suss your book as offering contextual info about anti-Castro operations and personalities, yes. There was some of that in the Turner-Hinkle "Fish is Red," and I know a researcher from Miami who has done lot of work in this area. Bot nothing exactly like your work, no. But it's hard to say as I'm seeing only little glimpses of it in the words you write here.

Thanks for the replies.

Hi Stephen,

No, you didn't push a button, but, you'd think that by reading my post you did right? Sometimes, we read into something that's not there, but we want it to be. Like, when I read your post, you said, "That shouldn't be a problem to answer."

It didn't feel like you were trying to push a button, I felt like I was put on the spot, never have I said my material is a Kennedy assassination or Watergate book, but I expose stuff in my book that even Douglas Caddy or anyone who was directly involved with Watergate didn't know, now I hope no one misreads what I'm saying because I mentioned Mr. Caddy, so that must mean I'm picking on him, I not.

Had you asked me if this was a JFK book? I would have said no, I am not an expert in no areas of the assassination, I couldn't teach a class if my life depended on it regarding JFK, but you asked if there are any connections to the assassination, yes, there is. And, I would be the first to argue Oswald, was in-fact a pasty.

I may not have had any heads turn my way in the beginning when people were first getting to know who I am, oh no, here we go again, another son whose father was involved in all these events, wonder if he can prove it. I am a lot more detailed in my up dated material, I have laid out all my cards on the table, everything I know, I have begged people to discredit my material, I tried getting people to hate me so the process of discrediting would be easier, eight years later or so, only crickets.

What does that tell you?

I hope I didn't make you feel uncomfortable by my answers, my closest friends appreciates my direct approach, it makes me who I am. What I do, I do with passion, what I say, comes from the heart, there's nothing scripted about me.

Edited by Scott Kaiser

A man, with a Cuban accent called her on the phone asking her what she thought of the American? The Cuban wanted her opinion, he said, we don't know what to make of him he's kind of loco he's been telling us the Cubans should have murdered or should have assassinated Kennedy right after the Bay of Pigs, and they didn't have any guts to do it, they should do it. And, ah, it was ah very easy thing to do at the time.

Folks, listen to her words, THEY WERE TRYING TO SELL ME THE AMERICAN

Not, that he was Lee Oswald, he was introduced as Leon Oswald, the FBI didn't want the name "Leon" out of her, but the name "LEE". The FBI had harassed her so much that [they] nearly drove her to her own death, she became suicidal.

There are a lot of folks here that know about this story, but, they don't have the full story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1am-EkfBcmM

On July 22, 1964, Odio provided testimony to Wesley J. Liebeler, assistant counsel of the Warren Commission, at the US Post Office Building in Dallas. She stated that in September 1963, three men, whom she described as two Cubans and an American, came to her Dallas apartment and asked her to help them prepare a letter to solicit funds for an anti-Castro organization in which she was involved, the Cuban Revolutionary Junta (JURE).

Who was training the military of JURE? Posada

The only other group that had EVER signed a "unity agreement" with JURE is the Cubanos Unidos, no need in telling you who's group that was.

Edited by Scott Kaiser