The Education Forum

Stephen King's miniseries 11.22.63

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome Dave.

I really hope everyone reads it.

It is really important to see how the system is set up against us--even when the originators are part of that system.

I am going to reduce it to a prose essay to make it easier to read.

Folks:

I've read an interesting article about communications and tactics used in censorship and cover-up. Its entitled “The Streisand Effect and Censorship Backfire” by Sue Jansen and Brian Martin, International Journal of Communication 2015 . I recommend this for anyone who wants to understand how powerful institutions. When governments commit atrocities, the perpetrators and their allies commonly take steps to reduce public outrage by using one or more of five tactics:

1. Hiding the existence of censorship (cover-up);
  2. Devaluing targets of censorship;
  3. Reinterpreting actions by lying, minimizing consequences, blaming others, and using benign (favorable) framing;
  4. Using official channels to give an appearance of justice; and
  5. Intimidating opponents or rewarding those involved

Sounds familiar, right? In most cases, only powerful perpetrators have the resources and authority to use all five methods. An institution, like a church containing/protecting child molesters, can more readily use official channels, intimidation, and rewards to reduce outrage... in other words, all five methods. For example, the Nazis used all five methods in their so-called euthanasia program to kill people with disabilities. Although it occurred a century ago, the Turkish government continues to devalue anyone who seeks to raise awareness of the 1915 Armenian genocide. This also appears to be what happened during the HSCA, and all throughout the Oliver Stone movie.

Gene

@ Gene

I got a good taste of how communications & tactics used in censorship & cover-up work the night John Lennon was murdered & I was on the air at a top 40 radio station that had just changed formats to all oldies in southern Texas. I can still hear the bells going off repeatedly on the news teletype. In shock, I had barely gotten the words out of my mouth to the station's listeners that John was gone forever. Then...

...the control room's red light on the phone started flashing rapidly. It was the station's program director on the station's 'hot line' ordering me to stay with the oldies format, do not play Beatle records & only mention John's death at the top of the hour news. The 1st words out of his mouth were 'if you value your job & want to continue to work in radio in this town....'

He ended the conversation with 'Lennon was a burned out junkie' that people will forget in a day or two'. When I told him the station was swamped with phone calls from upset, crying people, I remember him instructing me to tape all incoming phone calls, but don't put anyone on the air (the phone lines were lit up like a Christmas tree & people were crying & falling apart on the lines in droves) I've never seen a radio station's phone lines light up at that intensity before, not even during contest call-ins. The next morning he edited my voice out of the calls & used the calls on his morning show, pretending people were calling him. He obviously had a problem with The Beatles & John Lennon, specifically. For me, the problem was he was the boss who had the final say.

That was a Sunday evening. I started looking for another job the following Monday morning & began working at a competing album rock station within a couple of weeks. In all, my tenure as a radio DJ lasted 3 years. It was pretty much the same at the different stations that employed me. Look the wrong way, say the wrong thing & you're history. They called it being 'blown out' (like a hurricane hit you). I'm usually sympathetic to the lower echelon media folks trying to make a living in a tough, cruel work environment. The higher ups are a different story all together.

While I'm here visiting this thread on 11.22.63, Gene, how did you like that slick way Stephen King wormed out of showing us Lee Oswald firing a rifle at General Walker in last week's episode of 11.22.63 (Episode 5)? Both Jake & Bill get swept up in distractions & miss the shooting. In the same episode, main character Jake is asked by his helper friend from Kentucky (Bill) if they see LHO fire a rifle at Gen. Walker, how does that mean he'll also fire at JFK? Jake answers with, "because he's using the same (expletive) rifle with the same (expletive) bullets". I find it difficult to believe that King is unaware that the actual Gen. Walker was shown the bullet alleged to have come from the LHO MC & stated it was NOT the bullet that had almost struck him. Stephen King has had ample time to read up on the matter, yet he repeatedly tells his audience that LHO shot at Gen. Walker with the same rifle used to kill JFK while the evidence does not support this. King does this so much I now believe that's the show's secret agenda; to derail the research of John Armstrong & those researchers working alongside him offering new evidence that LHO did not purchase the carcano attributed to him as the JFK murder weapon.

I was also disappointed in Stephen King skipping around the supposedly truthful events like a pogo stick; I wanted to see his portrayal of LHO supposedly boarding a bus with his alleged MC hidden under his raincoat & burying the rifle near Gen. Walker's home after getting off the bus. How exactly LHO pulled that off is a movie or TV scene I have never seen re-enacted: how LHO got past the bus driver & the passengers & occupied a bus seat with either a fully assembled MC (or broken down in parts) is something worth observing IMHO. 11.22.63 does the slinky right past it. In other words, the mini-series repeatedly tells the viewer LHO did this or did that but fails to visually demonstrate those alleged actions. Those familiar with the JFK assassination case background cannot help but ask themselves how is LHO doing all these things alleged of him with no rifle in his possession to do them with.

Those following the research of John Armstrong, Jim Hargrove & a host of other noted JFK researchers providing evidence that LHO never ordered the MC must be either getting a kick out of the deceptions in King's TV JFK mini-series or throwing stuff at their computer screens each episode. As of Episode #5, how LHO obtained his alleged MC has not been portrayed in King's mini-series. Main characters Jake & Bill have both been too busy to watch LHO allegedly purchase & mail a money order to purchase the weapon. This suggests to me the power of John Armstrong, Jim Hargrove & other researchers analysis of the alleged rifle purchase document trail; Stephen King omits all of it, leaving a viewer to wonder if LHO simply found the rifle on the street. Perhaps the tooth fairy left it under his pillow. How did LHO get the rifle, Mr. King? What about LHO's alleged pistol; King hasn't mentioned the pistol as of Episode 5, nor has he depicted just how LHO picked up a rifle addressed to someone else at a Dallas Post office.

As stated previously, I personally believe the mini-series is being broadcast to derail the research efforts of John Armstrong & others working on the MC & the bogus paperwork trail LHO is alleged to have left behind as evidence he purchased the weapon via the mail. I expect when the series ends Jim DiEugenio & Pat Speer will run this mini-series through their veg-o-matics extracting the snake oil we haven't been exposed to yet. That analysis will be well worth the wait.

Best,

Brad

PS: The radio Program Director I referred to has now passed on. He might be explaining his actions to John Lennon somewhere in the Twilight Zone, who knows?

Edited by Brad Milch

The latest episode in this "extensively researched" and "historically accurate" depiction brought to you by Stephen King, J.J. Abrams,

and James Franco includes a scene where the car-less Oswald (after showing off his rifle to his new best bud) somehow arrives at a gun

range. His problem is that he doesn't have any money to pay for the opportunity to hone his skills with THAT specific rifle.

So what does he do? He cuts a deal with the woman in charge to "pick up shells" in exchange for use of the gun range. I wonder how many

hours he is required to spend at this task in exchange for target practice? This would make the always secretive Oswald well-known to the

gun range owner and anyone who observed him picking up shells.

Not even Posner or Bugliosi came up with something as outrageous as this -- and this is saying A LOT! The scene is completely unnecessary

within the confine of the series because at no time does anyone question Oswald's marksmanship. So WHY include it? Especially, when all

involved, particularly King and screenwriter Bridget Carpenter had grave concerns that TOO MUCH of the book had to be discarded.

Just another propaganda piece. How can Abrams, King and Franco not know any better?

Does anyone know WHO is footing the bill for this WC reboot?

Here's a couple more LHO 'factoids' Stephen King has slipped into his supposedly 'historically accurate' mini-series, Tom:

King's got George de Mohrenschildt attending LHO's 24th birthday party & being choked to near death by main character, Jake, near the front entrance of the TSBD in mid October, 1963 at a time when the real G. de M. had moved to Haiti, last seeing the Oswalds in late April, 1963 (when the Oswalds moved to New Orleans). George de M. relocated to Haiti in June, 1963.

FBI agent Jim Hosty introduces himself to LHO outside the TSBD front entrance the day LHO lands his job there. The real James Hosty had no idea where LHO worked in Dallas.

LHO, fueled by alcohol, slow dances with his mother at his 24th birthday party as pregnant Marina suffers pre-birth pains in a corner of the apartment the Oswalds lived at. This scene was too weird for me to try & guess where King was going with it & what exactly King was insinuating about LHO. The party takes place at the apartment the LHO 'backyard photos' were taken when the real LHO & Marina were living apart; Marina with Ruth Paine, LHO at his rented room in Irving.

Jake's assistant friend, Bill, tells Jake that he loves Marina & she says she loves him. (this had to be a surprise to Marina, who is very much alive & knows better).

As before, LHO has the MC in his possession & he shows it to Bill on front porch of the Oswald's Neely St. apartment. Jake walks up & sees Bill dry firing the empty weapons & mutters, "second shooter". This is just after LHO's birthday party, one month shy of the assassination of JFK.

As before, LHO is cruel to his wife when he discovers one of the eavesdropping 'bugs' Jake & Bill placed in a table lamp.

King lays the 'LHO was cruel to his wife' propaganda on heavy & thick in this episode & also #5, with Bill supposedly hearing day after day, night after night arguments & beatings of Marina from the hands of LHO in the apartment below the Oswalds where Bill & Jake are electronically spying on & recording the couple & their visitors.

There's more in there....I'll update this list after I watch the last two episodes again this weekend. When the mini-series concludes, I expect Jim DiEugenio, Pat Speer and perhaps a couple other noted JFK researchers to delve into King's snake oil drenched mini-series in depth.

I believe it's always good to keep an eye on what flavor 'LHO did it' kool aid the global public is being waterboarded with this year.

Best always & thank you for authoring this important thread & allowing me to comment within it.

Brad

Edited by Brad Milch

FWIW - I spent the summer of '86 in Berkeley and the was a guy who set up a table near the campus who believed Steven King, Mark David Champman and one of the "Three Tramps" were all the same person who was a key player in the JFK assassination Or something like that it's been 30 years.

Here's a couple more LHO 'factoids' Stephen King has slipped into his supposedly 'historically accurate' mini-series, Tom:

King's got George de Mohrenschildt attending LHO's 24th birthday party & being choked to near death by main character, Jake, near the front entrance of the TSBD at a time when the real G. de M. had moved to Haiti, last seeing the Oswalds in late spring or early summer of 1963 (OTTOMH, I believe it was June 1963).

FBI agent Jim Hosty introduces himself to LHO outside the TSBD front entrance the day LHO lands his job there. The real James Hosty had no idea where LHO worked in Dallas.

LHO, fueled by alcohol, slow dances with his mother at his 24th birthday party as pregnant Marina suffers pre-birth pains in a corner of the apartment the Oswalds lived at. This scene was too weird for me to try & guess where King was going with it & what exactly King was insinuating about LHO.

Jake's assistant friend, Bill, tells Jake that he loves Marina & she loves him.

As before, LHO has the MC in his possession & he shows it to Bill on front porch of the Oswald's Neely St. apartment. Jake walks up & sees Bill dry firing the empty weapons & mutters, "second shooter". This is just after LHO's birthday party, one month shy of the assassination of JFK.

As before, LHO is cruel to his wife when he discovers one of the eavesdropping 'bugs' Jake & Bill placed in a table lamp.

There's more in there....I'll update this list after I watch the last two episodes again this weekend. When the mini-series concludes, I expect Jim DiEugenio, Pat Speer and perhaps a couple other noted JFK researchers to delve into King's snake oil drenched mini-series in depth.

I believe it's always good to keep an eye on what flavor 'LHO did it' kool aid the global public is being waterboarded with this year.

Best always & thank you for authoring this important thread & allowing me to comment within it.

Brad

Brad,

I agree this type of propaganda is something we need to keep an eye on, focusing on who is "responsible" for bringing it to the screen. I don't know who financed it, but JJ Abrams and James Franco sold it to Hulu. Given his Star Trek, Star Wars and other Blockbusters, why is Abrams doing a mini-series for Hulu? Does Hulu invest in their own shows?

All of your comments regarding specific lies are correct. The drunken wife-beater, who didn't drink or beat his wife, even according to Ruth Pains, who sent so much obviously false evidence to the FBI they returned it, testified that he neither drank nor beat Marina. These lies were promoted by Bugliosi, Posner, and others, but the gun range thing which was totally gratuitous was brand new. Even the FBI admitted they couldn't find any evidence that LHO ever went to a shooting range for practice. Except for the people who ID'd a guy shooting at other people's targets and creating a scene while proclaiming his name was Oswald. If he hadn't been at work while this was happening, it would have been quite damaging for him.

Tom

Edited by Tom Neal

Tom:

What happened here is that Abrams wanted to get in on the front end of a new frequency.

See, as many have predicted, the long term goal of the industry is to show films through the privacy of your computer screen. This is why the process of streaming video has become so much better in recent years. There has been lots of money spent on this.

Many others think that the alleged cable TV revolution fizzled. They had a great opportunity and did not really capitalize on it, except for maybe FOX. But CNN should have been a titan, and they are not.

Therefore, what is happening now is that both cable and subsidiary providers like Hulu and Netflix, are now pushing the production of their own films to be broadcast directly to the public. Anders decided to get in on this early. And the fact he did it with King and this Oswald did it crap will elevate him even higher in the Hollywood pantheon.

BTW, Lucas made a real mistake selling Star Wars as cheaply as he did. I mean four billion is not cheap to me or you. But Anders newest version has already grossed a billion just in the USA. I predict, when its all over, that is when all ancillary and overseas rights are sold, it will gross well over two billion. On a budget of 200 million. Disney will be in the black on the second film. I don't know who advised Lucas on this, but it was highway robbery. I would have told him to open up his own new studio with that franchise.

Edited by James DiEugenio

Tom:

What happened here is that Abrams wanted to get in on the front end of a new frequency.

Ah so... Any idea if Hulu provided the financing? Or if King refused to allow the miniseries unless they followed his 1964 version of Lee Harvey Oswald?

When you have the time, I'd appreciate an opinion on my post:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=11340&page=42#entry327805

Thanks!

Tom

@Tom:

While killing time waiting for Episode 7 to air March 28, 2016, I googled the net worth of some of King's actors we see in the TV mini-series '11.22.63'. Most of them are multi-millionaires; not hungry, desperate for work actors by any stretch of the imagination:

- James Franco (California actor that plays Jake, the time traveler) = 20+ million

- Brooklyn Sudano (daughter of the late disco singer Donna Summers who plays Jake's ex-wife) = 75 million

- Lucy Fry (Australian actress that plays Marina Oswald) = 7 million

- George MacKay (English actor that plays Jake's assistant, Bill) = 3 million+

- Sarah Gadon (Canadian actress who plays Sadie, Jake's love interest) = 1 million

- Daniel Webber (Australian actor that plays LHO) = 3 million+

One of the poorest actors is North Carolina actor Nick Searcy (Nick plays principal Deke Simmons). According to Google, Nick's bank chump change is 500 thousand. Nick, IMHO, is the most believable actor in the entire series I've seen thus far.

Initially, King's mini-series attracted my interest because of the vintage cars, the portrayal of the time period & the great acting. King's ship started to take on water with me during the historically inaccurate, downright lies BS he started slipping into the script & screenplay midways into the series. Up to this point, it's been bad, even worse than Bill O'Reilly's & Martin Dugard's 'Killing Kennedy' & Tom Hanks' 2008 based Vincent Bugliosi book 'Parkland' (both from 2013) IMHO. If I could, I'd send the entire Stephen King mess to the bottom of the ocean to roommate along with the aforementioned & Titanic after the last two episodes are broadcast and King doesn't stop playing with the truth (as we know it or think we know it). Like its' predecessors, King's mini-series is destined to confuse younger people that don't know the subject very well, particularly if they haven't kept up with the latest research that's missing from the visual TV presentations. As I was taught when I was younger, the older folks should use their wisdom to set the record straight so that uninformed young minds don't get taken advantage of; not be perpetrators of taking advantage of young, impressionable minds.

Someone may someday tabulate how much money was invested in the JFK assassination government investigations & reenactments, original TV news coverage & later years special reports, newsprint, books, magazines, TV movies, theatre movies, lectures, speeches, Internet websites, computer games, etc. & from what entities provided the funds in a combined effort to sell the 'LHO did it alone' story to the global public since Day 1, 53 years ago & give us an astronomical figure to marvel at that unquestionably could have been put to a better, more humane use. For those following the 'CIA/NSA controls the USA MSM' evidentiary releases, that enormous figure, whatever it urns out to be, equates to American tax dollars that hard working, honest Americans paid in to the IRS, only to be mentally poisoned by elements of its own Government receiving or distributing the money. This may appear to some that it would have been cheaper in the long run for JFK's enemies to have killed JFK's Presidency through scandals & impeachment, rather than bullets fired from guns, deceptive, one sided TV miniseries & salaried & agenda driven Internet webmasters & staff authors. The global public by & large has not bought the story. I doubt it ever will.

I'll search for Stephen King's net worth after the series concludes in two weeks. I'm sure Mr. King's net worth will grow as a result of '11.22.62'. If those that buy his DVD when it goes on sale feel something strike them hard in the rear end as they depart the place of purchase, I suspect that's Mr. King slinging back their change at them (lol).

Brad

PS: Post episode 7 comments for Tom & all others following this thread: Episode 7 was a real slap in the face for all global persons interested in the continuing JFK murder mystery, Tom. Stephen King's premise in the marketing bombardment that preceded the 1st episode is that time traveler Jake is supposed to be going back in time to stop the JFK assassination in a 'historically accurate' TV mini-series. Mr. King or his script writers have changed so much historical facts as we know them before Jake even gets to the assassination itself that he won't need to change anything...Mr. King already did it for him (lol).

What strikes me as sad is what Pat Speer was basically saying many posts back; that JFK researchers & their respective self-motivated missions to find the truth in the quagmire of JFK ambush & associated murders theories & scenarios have been pushed into a corner & partially silenced via MSM blacklisting while folks like Mr. King fatten their wallets with historical BS that MSM gobbles up like addictive candy.

To me, it appears a lot like a 'us vs. them' situation where 'them' has all the guns & ammo while the 'us' side is throwing rocks at tanks. Who has the upper hand? The MSM & the entities that control it does. They collectively fight progress in the case by blocking (as best they can) good researchers' educational efforts for the global public by not informing the public what latest developments in the case have been furthered by blocking MSM media exposure of them.

Between us, I'll be glad when the series concludes April 4, 2016 & I can file it with the same folder 'Parkland' & 'Killing Kennedy' lives in (the one I barely ever look at), along with the other garbage I scooped up floating on the ocean of mystery known as 'The JFK Assassination'.

PS: I wonder how Marina felt watching a portrayal of Lee walking past her bed at Ruth Paine's home carrying a jumbo sized rifle wrapped in brown paper in his hand on assassination morning or Buell Frazier learning that he supposedly drove over to the Paine house to pick Lee up for work (after honking) instead of LHO walking over to Frazier's sister in law's house with a small package roughly 2 feet long that same assassination morning.

The tools & blood, sweat & tears the good JFK researchers give the world to educate itself have an even more difficult struggle to fight in the days ahead as more & more people distort what we know about JFK assassination into such a tangled up mess no one will be able to determine up from down, in from out, truth from lies. In my humble opinion, that's what Mr. King has accomplished so far in 11.22.63

Brad

Edited by Brad Milch

Episode 7 ends with LHO and Buell Frasier casually strolling into the TSBD at 9AM to start their work day. Lee is carrying a MASSIVE brown paper package that extends from ABOVE his shoulder to a point halfway between his knee and the ground. I mean it is like 4 feet long and 10 inches wide. No one of course even wonders why he is taking this thing into work with him. He wanders up to the 6th floor while whistling the tune, I kid you not, "Soldier Boy". Arriving at the window he stacks a few boxes, inserts the clip into the rifle, and takes a seat on a cardboard box. Apparently he will remain motionless there for the next 3 1/2 hours. You know, just like he did in real life. I'm sure no one will wonder why he went missing.

I don't know why this bothers me -- I mean, really, all they're doing is promoting the coverup of the murder of our 2nd most popular president, framing a 24 year old for his murder, and then murdering this young man so he won't go to trial. Oh yeah, and one other thing: continuing the coverup to allow the REAL murders to continue making billions of dollars at the expense of the tax payers.

Why should any of this bother those making this mini-series? I mean, what's wrong with making a little money?

Edited by Tom Neal

Tom:

Ah so... Any idea if Hulu provided the financing? Or if King refused to allow the miniseries unless they followed his 1964 version of Lee Harvey Oswald?

Thanks!

Tom

To my knowledge this is HULU financing it. They don't really care if they lose money on it because its meant to encourage taking out a free trial to expand subscriptions.

TOm, I did click through to your post. Really interesting work and I think you are on the right path about that wound.

Tom:

To my knowledge this is HULU financing it. They don't really care if they lose money on it because its meant to encourage taking out a free trial to expand subscriptions.

Standard Corporate thinking - ANYTHING for a buck! Thanks for the info.

TOm, I did click through to your post. Really interesting work and I think you are on the right path about that wound.

Jim,

Thanks for reading the post, and for the good words.

I'll continue working along those lines, but having received ZERO responses, I'm not going to continue adding to the post. This will make a couple of people happy who STRONGLY believe in OPPOSING theories. :clapping

Tom

Edited by Tom Neal

Tom,

Now that Episode 8 has been viewed on computer screens globally & I won't be ruining the ending for anyone, I wanted to quickly say that Stephen King has joined the long list of visual propagandists that had an opportunity to show the public if a shot from the alleged TSBD 'sniper's nest" was even possible at Z-313 with historically accurate clones of the JFK parade car & SS Queen Mary (along with actor stand-ins correctly positioned on Elm Street) as viewed from a rifle targeting the back of JFK's head & misused that opportunity to sell visual snake oil.

Beginning with the FBI & SS re-enactments late Nov-early Dec 1963, the SS follow-up car & actor stand-ins vanished from the photographic re-enactments as if they were not present during the actual ambush; the public now knows better. King repeats this despicable omission in Episode 8, the SS agents & their follow-up vehicle tailgating JFK's parade car down Elm Street to the Z-313 (kill shot) are not shown. The SS agents & their car tailgating JFK's limo down Elm Street are missing from the infamous Dale Meyers JFK ambush re-enactment cartoon that so impressed Peter Jennings over a decade ago, just as they are absent from the rigged CBS TV specials James DiEugenio is discussing in another thread. In fact, they are missing from all the CBS TV specials covering the JFK assassination, just as they are missing from all other re-enactments (including Oliver Stone's movie 'JFK'). I can confidently state that the global public has never seen an accurate depiction visually of what an alleged gunman saw from the TSBD 'sniper's nest' half-opened window with all historical factors in place, just as they were 53 years ago, had such a gunman been peering down the barrel of a rifle and squeezing the trigger at Z-313 (or a couple frames prior). What's been left out is what the public today needs to zero in on.

If we are going to be continuously told a man with a rifle shot another man in a car from a specific window in a specific building, we, as a public, have a right to see visual proof that such an event was possible in the first place, with particular focus being on the shot that changed JFK from being a live human into a dead one & earned the shooter murderer status. Until that is accomplished, we, as a global public, are still stuck back at 12:30 PM CST 22 Nov 1963. We still don't know what happened, who was responsible for it & why. A TV mini-series like '11.22.63' doesn't bring us closer to the truth, it acts more like its own depiction of 'the past fighting back'. Maybe Mr. King will use that as his crutch?

A lot of JFK LN propaganda agents have tried to focus the public attention away from those agents & their car beginning with the very 1st Government re-enactments. All those sordid efforts have failed; the global public knows the SS agents & their car were present during the actual ambush like a caboose is connected to a train locomotive. To a TSBD 'sniper's nest shooter, they represent a line of sight blockage from said 'sniper's nest' shooter to JFK's head at the z-313 explosion. The simplest solution to eliminate the blockage has historically been to remove it visually but we as a global public continuously bring them back into focus.

As with the others before him, I don't buy it. I never have & never will. I've been to the crime scene many times. Simply standing at the Z-313 'street X' on Elm Street (re-enacting JFK) with a taller friend standing in the way of the 'sniper's nest' view will demonstrate to the global public what Stephen King & the others before him didn't show them; the taller friend blocks the view of the lower portion of the 'sniper's nest' window to the person standing on the Z-313 Elm St. 'street X'. This is why I believe the 'sniper's nest' window is not available for the public to look at Elm Street from at the 6th Floor Museum: if the public sees that a shot to JFK's head at Z-313 with a taller car full of men directly behind JFK's car was blocked by the taller car's windshield & long hood (or the men standing on the running board on Emory Robert's side of the Queen Mary), it means the explosion to JFK's head at Z-313 evidenced in the Zapruder film did not originate from the TSBD sniper's nest window. The other two shots may have come from that window, but not the shot that killed JFK. Simply stated, the case against LHO vanishes if he (or anyone else) could not get a bullet from a 'sniper's nest' rifle to impact JFK's head at Z-313 because there was no clear line of sight available to the shooter on 22 Nov 1963 without hitting the obstacle 1st.

I challenge Stephen King to make available to the public the film footage his crew took of the ambush as seen from the 7th floor of TSBD's depiction of a rifleman sighted in on JFK's head at Z-313, as well of the line of sight view to the window from the Z-313 spot with both the JFK parade car & SS Queen Mary with actor stand-in placed where they were on Elm Street during the actual ambush. Give the public the visual tools the Government denied it when the WC was released as the official explanation of the crime & bogus, rigged TV specials began supporting it. Being filmed from the 7th floor of the TSBD, the line of sight will be off the difference in height from the two floors, but it will be better than the inaccurate BS the public was initially fed. I extend this challenge to all filming that has ever taken place by other TV & movie producers (including Oliver Stone) that had the two motorcade cars in correct positions on Elm St. (with actor stand ins) & filmed looking down at JFK's stand-in's head at Z-313. Show us that footage too.

Had LHO lived to stand trial, I believe his lawyer(s) would have started either where John Armstrong/Jim Hargrove's research is at this point on the alleged money order purchase of the MC rifle or where what Mr. King omitted from Episode 8: that neither LHO (or anyone else) could get a shot from the TSBD's half-opened 'sniper's nest' window to the back of JFK's head because of a line of sight blockage from the rifle to JFK's head. The blockage was the windshield, hood and/or SS agents standing on the Queen Mary's right side running board. Until a LN book can demonstrate to me that no line of sight blockage existed at 12:30 PM Nov 22, 1963, the author can forget about me ever buying or reading their book. Step 1 of this crime has always been the simplest one: demonstrate with visual evidence that a 6th floor shooter could hit JFK in his head at Z-313 & kill him at Z-313. Do that, & then start the trial (or write that LN book in its place). The rest of it is just a waste of time if one can't prove a TSBD 'sniper's nest' shooter had a clear line of sight to the back of JFK's head at Z-313. Z-313 is the shot that killed President Kennedy; the most important of the 3 bullets allegedly fired 53 years ago. It's the shot that changed a shooter into a murderer. The Government & all its MSM groupies have failed to prove that one basic, simple allegation: the shooter was in the TSBD 6th floor 'sniper's nest' half-opened window & used a rifle to make the shot that killed JFK without striking any obstructions in the road immediately behind him. Until that is visually proven, there is no case against LHO.

I liked the movie 'Carrie'. Joseph Goebbels might have appreciated the slickness of '11.22.63', but I don't. It may come as a surprise & shock to Mr. King that his audience knows more about the subject he writes about than he does & does not appreciate being played as dumb chumps. He owes a lot of people a lot time they could have spent better doing other things than wasting it watching King's TV historically inaccurate garbage, IMHO.

I expect James DiEugenio & other noted, respected JFK researchers/authors/webmasters will smell the snake oil in this mini-series & squeeze every last drop of it out for the global public to see & avoid. As for me, for playing me as a dumb chump on this topic, I, in turn, shall punish Mr. King by keeping my hard earned money in my pocket whenever I see his name on products for sale to the public.

BM

Edited by Brad Milch