The Education Forum

Was Ted Cruz's father involved in the JFK assassination?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How anyone can say that the photo comparison proves its him eludes me. It does not.

And there are other factual errors in the piece. As the late Mike Ruppert used to complain, Wayne is not the most careful guy with facts.

The more interesting part is about the second marriage stuff and the escape to Canada. And was Michael his brother and when did he pass on?

Edited by James DiEugenio

How anyone can say that the photo comparison proves its him eludes me. It does not.

And there are other factual errors in the piece. As the late Mike Ruppert used to complain, Wayne is not the most careful guy with facts.

The more interesting part is about the second marriage stuff and the escape to Canada. And was Michael his brother and when did he pass on?

Photo doesn't do it for me either...

What will Trump demand to see from him as proof he was not on the Grassy Knoll? The long-form of course...

And Trump, son of orangutan, bares teeth and hurls his feces at Rafael Cruz, Jr.

That reminds me of a great line by Tom Cruise's character in the movie A Few Good Men. After he sees their case falling apart and gets bombed on Jack Daniels, Lt Caffey sarcastically remarks to his fellow lawyers: "Maybe if we work at it, we can get Dawson (their client) charged with the Kennedy assassination."

Love that photo - while that may not be his father... that sure does look a bit too much like Shelley, in New Orleans, with Oswald and Cubans...

Now THAT would be something.. dontcha think?

Another%20of%20Shelley%20at%20FPCC%20Tra

Love that photo - while that may not be his father... that sure does look a bit too much like Shelley, in New Orleans, with Oswald and Cubans...

Now THAT would be something.. dontcha think?

Another%20of%20Shelley%20at%20FPCC%20Tra

Looks more like Beckham, see the pic below.

Furthermore Lee Farley told me that Beckham had said that he was there. In all honesty he looks a more likely candidate than Shelley, Of which there is no evidence of any kind to support that assertion of him actually being there.

Beckham.jpg

We have been over this several times and I have referenced Beckham's own remarks about being there....there is also an additional photo showing Beckham off to the side with three young

Latino women, one who is most likely his new under age bride...which actually led to charges against him over the age thing. Don't have it available to post but someone should be able to

find it...

Bart, given the subject of this thread, derailing it would probably be to the good...grin. On a minor side note, Beckham was working as a radio DJ at the time and as I recall his job

would have put him downtown...it was also one of the few times he was making enough money to "dress up" so to speak. I'll note that I have problems with his credibility in regard to

many things...and even more with his later partner in scam,s Fred Chrisman...but in this instance totally disregarding Beckham would probably be a mistake.

I agree Madsen is a total crank but LOL, Ruppert calling someone else careless with the facts! How hilariously ironic.