The Education Forum

DPUK Canterbury Seminar 2016

Guest Bart Kamp

DPUK Canterbury Seminar

On April 23rd and 24th Dealey Plaza UK is holding their annual seminar in Canterbury.

Prayer Man will be an integral part on the 23rd, besides the happenings inside and around the TSBD then it is of to the pub for a solid hour and a half after that I will address Oswald's interrogations and demolish the 2nd floor lunchroom encounter..

On Sunday I will do a Q&A with Malcolm Blunt and Greg Parker will be there remotely to talk about Lee Oswald's Cold War as well.

I will take some pix and post them shortly after the event in this thread.

For a full programme check the link below.

It says you can join in remotely. Can you please post how you can do this? Also, the times listed on the program - what times are those (local)? If so, what would the times be for the U.S.?

FWIW - I think the Prayer Man info is very interesting. I try to be very "realistic" about this case (no "Jackie/SS/limo driver shot JFK" and other silliness for me) but that figure in the freeze frames looks an awful lot like LHO. And based on the other PM research, it makes perfect logistical sense for him to be right there.

I'm sorry Michael, that was confusing. I should have said I am calling in remotely and will be doing my presentation that way, with a PowerPoint shown locally. I've done that for several years with DPUK after going once in

person.

As far as I know you have to be there as an attendee to join in the conference other than as a speaker.

I'm sorry Michael, that was confusing. I should have said I am calling in remotely and will be doing my presentation that way, with a PowerPoint shown locally. I've done that for several years with DPUK after going once in

person.

As far as I know you have to be there as an attendee to join in the conference other than as a speaker.

OK no problem, thanks for clarifying, Larry.

Correct Larry, and the times are GMT. What I do know is that things will be videod, altho not as pro as AARC/Wecht style in case you are wondering. Some of the audio (such as my Q&A sesh w M. Blunt) will find its way to the Lone GunMan Podcast by Rob Clark.

• 2 weeks later...

Well that was a fab weekend in Canterbury. Larry's talk was most excellent and so were quite a few others.

I have posted a few photographs and some musings at the link below.

Looking forward to next year's seminar!

http://www.prayer-man.com/dealey-plaza-uk-seminar-in-canterbury/

thank you for sharing the photos, Bart. Was that by-the-way Ian Griggs in the audience?

Indeed David, well spotted.

He was supposed to do a talk on the DPD, but he was not well enough and had to cancel, hopefully he will be doing it at one of our mini seminar meets later this summer.

I have also uploaded all videos, and they can be seen HERE