The Education Forum

Picture of Ted Cruz's father and Oswald having breakfast

From a press conference this morning (Friday, July 22):

"I don't know his father. I met him once," Trump said. "I think he's a lovely guy, a lovely guy. All I did was point out the fact that on the cover of the National Enquirer, there was a picture of him and crazy Lee Harvey Oswald having breakfast. Now Ted never denied that it was his father."

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/22/politics/donald-trump-ted-cruz-endorsement/index.html

Has anyone seen this picture? Donald Trump has seen it. And apparently CNN believes it.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"....on the cover of the National Enquirer...."

Seriously? The National Enquirer??

If you folks are silly enough to vote this nutcase in as President, you deserve everything you get. God help us all.

If you folks are silly enough to vote this nutcase in as President, you deserve everything you get. God help us all.

That's true. But then we're going to deserve whichever president we get.

Where is the independent runner going to come from.?

Where is Ralph Nader when you need him? (Although he is really the guy to blame for the Iraq invasion, when he split the vote and let Dubya in by the back door.)

This is one contest where we hope neither will win.

We miss you JFK, now more than ever!

It's been quite a descent, hasn't it?

Not to say that America is in decline or anything like that.

BTW, where is the pic of Cruz eating breakfast with Oswald?

What is Trump talking about?

Is Roger Stone now going to go to Judy Baker and she will now say, "Oh yes, I saw them eating breakfast. Let me look for that picture."

Then, a week from now it will show up on Wayne Madsen's web site?

Edited by James DiEugenio

If you think Trump is a nutcase, take a look at Eliot Weinberger's entertaining article, 'They could have picked ...', in the current issue of the London Review of Books:

http://www.lrb.co.uk/v38/n15/eliot-weinberger/they-could-have-picked

BTW, where is the pic of Cruz eating breakfast with Oswald?

What is Trump talking about?

Is Roger Stone now going to go to Judy Baker and she will now say, "Oh yes, I saw them eating breakfast. Let me look for that picture."

Then, a week from now it will show up on Wayne Madsen's web site?

I love it. Exactly Jim.

Some folks are blogging that they believe Mr. Trump has gotten hold of some info on Ted Cruz's father directly from the unreleased CIA files that he's holding back on releasing to the public until elected POTUS. They are looking at this weird business as a sign Trump as POTUS will get the CIA to come clean in 2017. Optimistic, perhaps. Then again, only 'the Shadow' knew the future (lol).

Anything genuine we can learn about LHO's buddies gives us a clearer picture of LHO.

One way or another, shouldn't the Justice Department and the FBI be talking to Mr. Cruz to get his side of the story? Unless I'm mistaken, the JFK is still open as an unsolved crime.

As far as the LHO/Baker love affair business goes, if a sex tape is released I've already decided to abandon the Internet just to insure I don't happen to bump into it & see it. I already know I can't handle it (LOL)

Brad Milch

Edited by Brad Milch

"....on the cover of the National Enquirer...."

Seriously? The National Enquirer??

Just to clarify, if he is voted in; those who voted for him, and those who did NOT vote at all will get what THEY deserve. The rest of us will be punished through no fault of our own.

For those who think it can't happen, remember, "W" was elected. Twice.

Edited by Tom Neal

That's true. But then we're going to deserve whichever president we get.

And so are YOU, Mr. Ecker. Edited by Tom Neal