The Education Forum

Picture of Ted Cruz's father and Oswald having breakfast

If this doesn't scare you nothing will. Michael Morrell, former Assistant CIA director who will be a key person in Hillary's administration, talks about how he wants to go after Assad and make Russia and Iran suffer. He uses the word "I" as if the American people elected him to anything. He is a psychopath and represents why Hillary will cause World War III when she implements her Neocon foreign policy. Both Hillary and Trump in their different foreign policy plans will hasten World War III. The leadership of Russia and Turkey meet tomorrow in St. Petersburg to lay plans to meet the threats to their nations and the world when the new U.S. President assumes power.

http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/morell-we-need-to-make-iran-russia-pay-a-price-in-syria/

Edited by Douglas Caddy

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boy, fear is really in vogue this season.....neither Churchill nor JFK would be much impressed. And interestingly enough JFK assessed and laid out a whole series of very calculated "pay the price" escalations in regard to the Berlin Crisis the year after he was elected, including the nuclear option. Amazingly enough it worked out quite well, the Russians were very clear about what the price was and made none of their anticipated moves. The key is doing that before they move and letting them know the cost and consequences....as we failed to do a number of times throughout the Cold War and more recently....

If that little teaser about JFK and contingency plans got your interest, check out this link:

http://nsarchive.gwu.edu/nukevault/ebb310/

Edited by Larry Hancock

Boy, fear is really in vogue this season.....neither Churchill nor JFK would be much impressed. And interestingly enough JFK assessed and laid out a whole series of very calculated "pay the price" escalations in regard to the Berlin Crisis the year after he was elected, including the nuclear option. Amazingly enough it worked out quite well, the Russians were very clear about what the price was and made none of their anticipated moves. The key is doing that before they move and letting them know the cost and consequences....as we failed to do a number of times throughout the Cold War and more recently....

If that little teaser about JFK and contingency plans got your interest, check out this link:

http://nsarchive.gwu.edu/nukevault/ebb310/

Thank you, Larry! Indeed FEAR does seems to be not only in vogue today, but a requirement for wannabe pundits, second-rate pundits and real pundits. Whatever the hell they are!

Douglas, of course that's a true statement and one of the gravest risks is if a newly elected president fails to be fully briefed by his predecessor or to pay attention

to his predecessor's advice. My view is that one of the gravest transitions in decades took place with GWB's transition into the office. Far too detailed to go into

here but I deconstruct in Surprise Attack. To a large extent failures during that transition produced a failure to interdict the attacks of 9/11. Earlier failures during

the JFK transition led to the Bay of Pigs.

Transitions are always dangerous times...and our system has some endemic problems with them. Of course another grave risk is when one party decides to

absolutely obstruct and defeat anything a new administration might attempt, regardless of the consequences and regardless of what advantages that might

lend to international competitors.

But since this thread is so off course I'll add one more thing...personally I will take "Morning in America" any day over a constant drone about how things have never been worse -

I've been there, I've seen them worse......anybody campaigning strictly on fear and whining is not for me... totally different than campaigning on things that need to be fixed

or improved.....maybe my boys the Eagles said it best...Get Over It!

.--

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1H-Y7MAASkg

Edited by Larry Hancock

Trump just did it again.

With that comment about second amendment advocates taking control. Now the NY Daily News is asking him to abdicate the nomination.

I mean, this guy simply does not know when to shut up. I knew the media would turn on him sooner or later, but it came sooner and its really entering a downward spiral phase. And it may have started with that JFK/Roger Stone stuff.

Unless HC really screws up, or unless Trump pulls three aces in those three debates, I think its over.

I just regret that Sanders was not the beneficiary of Trump's screw ups.

Trump just did it again.

With that comment about second amendment advocates taking control. Now the NY Daily News is asking him to abdicate the nomination.

I mean, this guy simply does not know when to shut up. I knew the media would turn on him sooner or later, but it came sooner and its really entering a downward spiral phase. And it may have started with that JFK/Roger Stone stuff.

Unless HC really screws up, or unless Trump pulls three aces in those three debates, I think its over.

I just regret that Sanders was not the beneficiary of Trump's screw ups.

But, Jim, Sean Hannity and Rudy Giuliani are still fawning all over him, saying that the assassination interpretation is just more BS from the media "in the tank for the Clintons."

Poor Trump is so misunderstood! Ha ha ha ha.

Edited by Ron Ecker

By the estimates of extreme "conspiracy theorists," whom I trust more than the court historians, America has been at war for virtually its entire existence- some 93% of the time. This figure may be a bit a of a stretch, but however you cut it, the United States has been at war far more often than it has been at peace. I was born in 1956, and other than a brief interlude after the Vietnam War, this country has been at war somewhere my entire life.

The last time we had a constitutional war- one where it was declared by Congress- was World War II. Our leaders don't bother with such niceties, and the people don't seem to care. Even if Donald Trump was the Nazi-racist-misogynist beast portrayed nonstop by the mainstream media, he couldn't hope to be any more "dangerous" than the warmongering neocons and their candidate of choice, Hillary Clinton, who has never met a war she didn't like.

We have lived in a brewing police state at least since 9/11. With "hate speech" and "free speech zones" and the odious Patriot Act, it is doubtful that Adolph Hitler, let alone Donald Trump, could do much more damage to what is left of our civil liberties than any of the presidents we've had in recent years. Remember, "liberal" Barack Obama brags about assassinating people, and Hillary relishes in it, too. The neocons most of us hate fear Trump, and support Clinton. That should tell you something.

We are on the absolute verge of collapse in America. You can't have a First World nation when nearly half the people have zero wealth, and you continue to import even poorer immigrants into the mix, who simply make that half with zero wealth keep growing. There are few good jobs, and no industry left. The corrupt state thrives on globalism and war. As Smedley Butler put it in War is a Racket- "there are no real enemies, only opportunities for profit."

By the estimates of extreme "conspiracy theorists," whom I trust more than the court historians, America has been at war for virtually its entire existence- some 93% of the time. This figure may be a bit a of a stretch, but however you cut it, the United States has been at war far more often than it has been at peace. I was born in 1956, and other than a brief interlude after the Vietnam War, this country has been at war somewhere my entire life.

The last time we had a constitutional war- one where it was declared by Congress- was World War II. Our leaders don't bother with such niceties, and the people don't seem to care. Even if Donald Trump was the Nazi-racist-misogynist beast portrayed nonstop by the mainstream media,

No, Don, it is not a portrayal ginned up by the media.

It's who he is.

Pure un-American scum.

he couldn't hope to be any more "dangerous" than the warmongering neocons and their candidate of choice, Hillary Clinton, who has never met a war she didn't like.

Way more dangerous!

He's owned by the Russian Mafia -- the only folks who'll lend him money.

We have lived in a brewing police state at least since 9/11. With "hate speech" and "free speech zones" and the odious Patriot Act, it is doubtful that Adolph Hitler, let alone Donald Trump, could do much more damage to what is left of our civil liberties than any of the presidents we've had in recent years.

Easy for you to say, Don, you've never had to abort your fetus with a coat hanger.

There's lots and lots more liberties to be lost given Christian Dominionist social policies embraced by all Republicans.

Besides, In 2015 there was a rollback of NSA/DEA bulk collection of electronic transmissions.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/2233

The only reason the internet is classified as a utility is because 4 million wrote the FCC to support "net neutrality."

Gays enjoy the right to marry because of decades of grass-roots push-back.

Don, my old friend, when was the last time you gassed up your car?

Why did it cost you so much less than in the past?

Because Obama and Putin negotiated the removal of WMD from Syria and Iran, an epochal turning point in modern history not yet fully appreciated.

Remember, "liberal" Barack Obama brags about assassinating people, and Hillary relishes in it, too.

The Anglo-American Security State is a bitch, ain't it?

The neocons most of us hate fear Trump, and support Clinton. That should tell you something.

The prospect of a President Trump is universally feared.

He is one emotionally disturbed dude. Always right, never wrong, prevaricate incessantly, brag non-stop, reactionary in every way personally and politically.

You think that spoiled rich kid bully could stand up to the Anglo-American Security State?

Think he can do something JFK lost his life trying to do?

We are on the absolute verge of collapse in America.

No, we're not.

Your analysis excludes the fact that there is a vast black market economy in this country which keeps the above-ground economy afloat in the worst of times.

You can't have a First World nation when nearly half the people have zero wealth,

Income inequality is directly related to the "austerity" policies championed mostly by Republicans since Nixon.

Time to push back.

and you continue to import even poorer immigrants into the mix, who simply make that half with zero wealth keep growing.

Factually incorrect. Undocumented immigrants have been a net minus since the Great Recession.

There are few good jobs, and no industry left.

So sez Trump.

What a crock!

The corrupt state thrives on globalism and war. As Smedley Butler put it in War is a Racket- "there are no real enemies, only opportunities for profit."

Don, the ruling elites are not monolithic.

The US of A is ruled by both the Globalist Oligarchy, and the Dominionist Oligarchy.

The Globalists seek to make the world safe for bankers and drug smugglers.

The Dominionists want to make the world safe for the return of their Messiah Jesus Christ, but in my book the Dominionists are to Christianity what ISIS is to Islam.

Alex Jones is a front-man for the Dominionist Oligarchy.

So is Donald Trump.

First, we destroy the Dominionists, then when Hillary takes over we go after the Globalists.

Buck up, Don, it's a new era of political engagement.

Occupy the Democratic Party!

Feel the Bern more than ever come Nov 9...

Edited by Cliff Varnell

Hey, somebody tweet this to Trump. (I don't have a Twitter account, and never will.)

Clinton Remark on Kennedy’s Killing Stirs Uproar

By Katharine Q. Seelye MAY 24, 2008

BRANDON, S.D. — Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton defended staying in the Democratic nominating contest on Friday by pointing out that her husband had not wrapped up the nomination until June 1992, adding, “We all remember Bobby Kennedy was assassinated in June in California.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/24/us/politics/24clinton.html?_r=0

Hey, somebody tweet this to Trump. (I don't have a Twitter account, and never will.)

Clinton Remark on Kennedy’s Killing Stirs Uproar

By Katharine Q. Seelye MAY 24, 2008

BRANDON, S.D. — Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton defended staying in the Democratic nominating contest on Friday by pointing out that her husband had not wrapped up the nomination until June 1992, adding, “We all remember Bobby Kennedy was assassinated in June in California.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/24/us/politics/24clinton.html?_r=0

Ron, I got into an all day brawl in the comments section at Firedoglake over this back in 2008.

I was an Obama supporter and long-time Firedoglake commentor, but I stuck up for Clinton on this issue.

She was citing primary battles that went into June such as her husband in '92 and RFK in '68.

She wasn't saying she was staying in the race to see if Obama was going to be shot.

She was forced to apologize for what people heard, not for what she said.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

Cliff, you are indeed my old friend. Maybe you and the other good people who are supporting Hillary Clinton can change the Democrats into something that I could return to- something Dennis Kucinich-Cynthia McKinney-like.

I've voted too many times for the McKinneys, Naders, Perots and Steins of the world. They probably don't even count any of the votes, but they sure aren't counting the Third Party votes honestly. I've never voted Republican before, but Trump isn't really a Republican- he just chose them because the super delegates couldn't screw him there, like they screwed Bernie.

I don't think you have much to worry about- I really can't see them letting Trump get elected. If he does get elected, then I will probably instinctively think he must be a phony. We'll just have to agree to disagree here.

There's no other place to add this to the mix, so I'm placing it here (and hoping I'm not interfering with any members inner actions) for the benefit of all members & lurkers. This interview with former Governor Jesse Ventura covers some of what has been covered in this thread & issues a stern warning to those who pursue a written or otherwise vocal JFK CT stance in regards to MSM & Federal Court Case backlash :

_hear the interview or download it here: http://blackopradio.com/archives2016.html (Aug 11 show, located at the very top of the playlist page)

_hear/download the audio video here at YouTube:

In a nutshell, Mr. Ventura feels that corporations runs the MSM (others believe it's the government) that comes after (gangs up on) JFK researchers, authors, filmmakers, etc. that believe in a JFK murder conspiracy. Jesse feels his TV series 'Conspiracy Theory' & his JFK CT books led to the recent Federal Court of Appeals decision to overturn Jesse's win before a jury in the Chris Kyle case & order a new trial.

If Mr. Ventura is correct, the same media that ganged up on him in the matter will gang up on Mr. Trump (because of his Ted Cruz's father & LHO insinuations) & NOT Hillary Clinton. Hillary has remained aloof & silent on the issue of the JFK assassination.

It's an enlightening listen for about an hour...

Brad Milch

Edited by Brad Milch