The Education Forum

Hmm, then that should be on the list of stuff to declassify by next year.

DId NARA give it to Denis? Meaning do they have it and are working on it?

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jim,

Denis pointed it out to me and our ROKC guy has been on it ever since.

As it is on dicta-belt format the archives cannot play it.

For repros they use outside companies who have been working with them for years. The company that was chosen had done work for NARA for decades.

We put in a request to get a digital copy, and at first it was all going to happen, but after ten weeks and enquiring about the digital copy they decided that they would have it copied by someone else first, then have it transcribed and then see if it can be released in full.....we hope to have some news about this in a month or so.

Greg said, the plot thickens.......indeed,

Bart:

I can barely hear this.

Can you get the producer to amp up the volume?

Ok will try again.

In reading the pdf, what impresses me most is the formidable collection of witnesses and reports that place the encounter on the first floor.

How that remained concealed for so long really is remarkable.

But boy what a BSer it makes Truly out to be.

Edited by James DiEugenio

And I recall everyone saying I was out to lunch, when I had the audacity to suggest Baker did not enter the TSBD immediately after his run across the Elm St. extension.

Yours was a good call, Robert. As my analysis of the video corroborated. (I know how you feel though... nobody seemed to understand how my animated GIF proved Baker was headed for the corner of the block and not the TSBD.)

And I recall everyone saying I was out to lunch, when I had the audacity to suggest Baker did not enter the TSBD immediately after his run across the Elm St. extension.

Yours was a good call, Robert. As my analysis of the video corroborated. (I know how you feel though... nobody seemed to understand how my animated GIF proved Baker was headed for the corner of the block and not the TSBD.)

I must admit, Sandy, that it was mostly guesswork until you posted that GIF. Once I saw the GIF, there was no question in my mind that Baker was not telling the truth about making an immediate entrance into the TSBD.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I have been given the Mary Ferrel New Frontier  Award 2016 at the JFK Lancer Conference for my Anatomy essay. The Award is for new research in respect to my work on further exploring the official story of the Oswald encounter.  The New Frontier awards are intended to recognise and honour new research in a variety of fields. This year Bill Simpich, Malcolm Blunt and a few others received the awards along with me.

Stu Wexler let me know yesterday and at first my reply was "yeah right", but I was quickly convinced otherwise.

I am humbled by this Award and have to thank the JFK Lancer team for the great honour of this accolade and since it is only the first piece of four, it is a major stimulant to continue.

Cheers everyone!

Edited by Bart Kamp
Changed name to correct award and what it was for.