The Education Forum

45 minutes ago, Bart Kamp said:

I have been given the New Frontier Award 2016 at the JFK Lancer Conference for my Anatomy essay.

Stu Wexler let me know yesterday and at first my reply was "yeah right", but I was quickly convinced otherwise.

I am humbled by this Award and have to thank the JFK Lancer team for the great honour of this accolade and since it is only the first piece of four, it is a major stimulant to continue.

Cheers everyone!

Well done to you, Bart, and well deserved. The Anatomy work is an important and very factual analysis of the 2nd floor encounter. This is basically the theoretical part of Prayer Man's discovery.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Bart, too bad you could not attend and give an oral presentation on the essay.

I think it was well deserved, although some people did not know what it was about. There is always resistance to this vitiation of past shibboleths.

Please let us know when it is updated.

Thanks Jim.

perhaps next year when I ought to have the whole thing ready as a first draft.

Will keep y'all posted regarding the update and I hope to have the piece on the interrogations to be ready near year's end.

Best.

B

6 hours ago, Bart Kamp said:

Bart,

Haven't read the eight pages yet, but I would like to comment on a point in your intro / synopsis:

"Page 5, [Truly] discusses the day JFK got shot. He mentions Lovelady and [Lovelady's] being outside on the steps, and himself standing in front of those steps near the curb of Elm.  What is downright rubbish is his description of a wave of people making their way back and that Baker had to push his way though the crowd. The Couch and Darnell films show that Baker had a clear run towards the TSBD building."

I'm not trying to torpedo your theory, but it seems to me that Truly might have seen Baker push some people out of the way on the steps themselves, after having veered a bit to the right near the base in order to get to a slightly less crowded part of the the steps, at the very end of Couch / Darnell.

Just sayin'

Keep up the good work.

--  Tommy :sun

• 3 weeks later...