The Education Forum

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/26/2017 at 11:09 PM, Bart Kamp said:

What, exactly, does Kamp purport to "show" regarding Calvery's skirt in the Darnell frame he posted?  Did he choose a frame in which Pirouetting Man (trying to wave Baker up the steps) is blocking most if not all of Calvery's dress from the camera's view? -- T. Graves

It's another person, not a skirt -- B. Kamp

Another person?  

Really, Bart?

Question:  Is it Calvery's skirt or your "other person" that can be seen at the very beginning of this clip, you know, before Pirouetting Man starts pirouetting counter-clockwise, and Calvery's skirt is most visible (with a dark-colored horizontal stripe or "pattern element" in it, btw)?

Darnellstabilized2.gif

--  Tommy :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves

On 4/29/2017 at 2:21 PM, Bart Kamp said:

I'll get back to you Tommy...

( ... )

Dear Bart,

You must be very proud of yourself. Despite being unable to discern the difference between a blond-haired man and a dark-haired man with a radically-receded hairline, nor the difference between a human being and a woman's patterned skirt.

Congratulations.

Edited by Thomas Graves

On 4/29/2017 at 5:16 PM, Thomas Graves said:

Bart,

You must be very proud of yourself.

(Despite the fact that you are unable to discern the difference between a blond-haired man and a dark-haired man with a radically-receded hairline, as well as the difference between a human being and a woman's patterned skirt.)

Congratulations.

Bumped again for Bart.  Who is hovering again.

Edited by Thomas Graves

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/29/2017 at 5:16 PM, Thomas Graves said:

Dear Bart,

You must be very proud of yourself!

(Despite the fact that you are unable to discern the difference between a "blond-haired man" and a dark-haired man with a radically-receded hairline, nor the difference between a "person" and a woman's patterned skirt.)

LOL

Congratulations!

Bumped again for Bart.  Who is hovering, again.

Edited by Thomas Graves

Graves, try as much as you like your stupid sarcasm flies into one ear and flies out of the other even quicker.

That skirt does not match, end off. 

The research you present, which I have pointed out before already, is seriously flawed.

But now i am going to kill this horse manure off. Thanks to Dennis Morissette!

Houston Post Nov 23rd

HoustonPostNov231963-9.jpg

That BNL did not like Leroy may come as a bit of a surprise.

To me he was trying to distance himself as much as he could like everyone else did.

But here comes the hammer: "then some policeman all started running toward this railroad yard nearby"

Now then if Lovelady walked w Shelley down that bit on Elm then that is what he would have noticed (officer Joe Smith as seen in Couch) running west.

If he, let's assume, stood on those steps you reckon he would mention Smith running west, instead of Baker coming straight at him?

I think not!

And I am not spending one more minute on this rubbish speculation from you or Sandy.

Dream/Post/Bump away, but it is on my ignore list as I have better things to do.

I would appreciate you not soiling this thread any further.

Thank you.

Edited by Bart Kamp

Same paper, same date Bill Alexander, without a doubt the most extreme clown of the whole law enforcement bunch.....

HoustonPostNov231963-10-.jpg

6 witnesses can attest to Oz being inside the TSBD, up to ten mins after!!!!

Really? Who would that be Bill?

An officer shook Oswald down, cannot provide the name of that officer.......

Edited by Bart Kamp

30 minutes ago, Bart Kamp said:

Graves, try as much as you like your stupid sarcasm flies into one ear and flies out of the other even quicker.

The research you present, which I have pointed out before already, is seriously flawed.

Houston Post Nov 23rd

housto10.jpg

To me he was trying to distance himself as much as he could like everyone else did.

But here comes the hammer: "then some policeman all started running toward this railroad yard nearby"

Now then if Lovelady walked w Shelley down that bit on Elm then that is what he would have noticed (officer Joe Smith as seen in Couch) running west.

If he, let's assume, stood on those steps you reckon he would mention Smith running west, instead of Baker coming straight at him?

I think not!

And I am not spending one more minute on this rubbish speculation from you or Sandy.

Dream/Post/Bump away, but it is on my ignore list as I have better things to do.

Thank you.

Kamp, 

The skirt doesn't match the one Big Girl's wearing down on Elm Street during the motorcade?

Are you sure?

Are your eyes really that good?

5 hours ago, Bart Kamp said:

Houston Post Nov 23rd

housto10.jpg

I think not!

Thank you.

Bart,

Are you aware that your newspaper clipping is unreadable?

6 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Bart,

Sandy,

To heck with Bart. He's on a mission.

Thank you for pointing out to me that the woman standing to the right of "Pirouetting Man" has blond hair, making her face look unusually large.

I was a bit perplexed by that until you explained it.

Darnellstabilized2.gif

Edited by Thomas Graves

4 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Bart,

Sandy, amended.

13 hours ago, Bart Kamp said:

But here comes the hammer: [Lovelady said:] "then some policeman all started running toward this railroad yard nearby"

I think not!

So what if Lovelady said he saw some policemen running down to the Railroad yard? He didn't have to be down at the railroad yard to see that. All he had to do is glance that direction from the steps. And in fact we do see him (and others) glance that direction. Plus, who knows what else he did after Darnell's camera quit filming.

Wrong Sandy, and completely besides the point.

If he was going to mention a single (!) copper then it would have to be Baker instead of Smith. Unless of course he was walking down there w Shelley and saw him ahead of him. Which is the case and is strongly supported by his statement to the FBI and the clear photo I have posted several times already. That and Shelley's statements.

Lovelady did not see Baker running towards the steps, even though he claimed to see  him in his WC testimony, which is rubbish, as neither of the two stayed on those steps after the shooting nor did they look back.

smith-lovelady-shelley.jpg

Bit of common sense would not go amiss here...... and again I am done with this.

Good luck.

Edited by Bart Kamp
Photo added

7 hours ago, Bart Kamp said:

Wrong Sandy, and completely besides the point.

If he was going to mention a single (!) copper then it would have to be Baker instead of Smith. Unless of course he was walking down there w Shelley and saw him ahead of him. Which is the case and is strongly supported by his statement to the FBI and the clear photo I have posted several times already. That and Shelley's statements.

Lovelady did not see Baker running towards the steps, even though he claimed to see  him in his WC testimony, which is rubbish, as neither of the two stayed on those steps after the shooting nor did they look back.

smith-lovelady-shelley.jpg

Bit of common sense would not go amiss here...... and again I am done with this.

Good luck.

Dear Bart,

It's reasonable to assume Lovelady's not noticing Baker was due to Lovelady's being engrossed in what Calvery was telling him on the steps.

Edited by Thomas Graves