The Education Forum

There was a thread here about Jim Fetzer and how he seems to be losing it. That thread was closed. He now is backing the theory (or claim) that Beatle Paul McCartney was decapitated in a car crash in November. 1966 (same month and year John met Yoko). He has on the link below McCartney's real son and a "researcher." Jim Fetzer is all lit up, but the young man and the woman researcher, for lack of a better title, are seen in partial darkness through skype.

Evidently it's all true, according to Jim. They have back-up documents, some partially redacted, and Dicko is the son of the first Paul McCartney. Dicko and his mother are even seen in Magical Mystery Tour, which Fetzer shows. Dicko's mother was born in 1932 and Dicko's father in 1942. Youtube is filling up with these claims. I don't believe it, but there are people who will and who do. Someone really worked hard on this. They have photos, etc. Dicko tells of meeting the other 3 Beatles when he was young. And that John was going to come forth and spill the beans but died himself.

They were going to talk about Jane Asher, but they never got to it. Certain forms were signed by those who knew -- non-disclosure. It isn't said what Brian Epstein thought of all this.

Below is Fetzer's show.

https://youtu.be/TvtIGhh7gxI

Yours Truly,

Kathy C

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting piece of synchronicity that you would post this. I posted a couple of days ago on another thread that I had just spent a rainy afternoon watching "Paul Is Dead" documentaries, having previously thought the issue had died back when I was fascinated by it in 1969-70. I noticed the Fetzer video among many. What should be a lesson for the JFK community is that even the looniest of conspiracy theories can start to sound plausible when you wander too far down the rabbit hole. After three hours of "Paul Is Dead" videos, I even found myself somewhat intrigued by the "evidence," knowing full well it's utter nonsense. IMHO, whatever the truth of the JFK assassination may be, it isn't served by theories that are the equivalent of "Paul Is Dead" - yet they abound and attract vociferous, cult-like followings.

Edited by Guest

Actually its not new for Fetzer. This is one of main topics of his last book, which also focused on fake moon landings and Holocaust denial.

More evidence why Fetzer has been ostracized from the JFK research community.

This reminds me of that phony interview with Stanley Kubrick as to how he actually filmed the fake moon landings.

I am a die hard Beatle fan. I was 8 the year they came over. Beatlemania was the most exciting time of my

life.

I remember the Paul Is Dead hoax. Everyone took it as a joke. I feel sorry for Paul McCartney these days

when this stuff is going around and gaining followers. In the schoolyard of the school I attended in those

years, a rumor would go around each week that the Beatles died in a plane crash. And there were Lyndon

LaRouche's theory that the Beatles were sent over to America to capture our youth and then gradually have

them taking drugs and giving kids the go ahead. Also they were sent over to get our minds off Kennedy's

Assassination. I don't believe in any of these theories. Paul's alive and that's it. My purpose of bringing it

up is that Fetzer, a Kennedy researcher, believes anything and everything. He's not skeptical at all. I

thought a new Paul McCartney hoax was just a joke, but it's gaining strength and believers through the

Internet.

Kathy C

I am a die hard Beatle fan. I was 8 the year they came over. Beatlemania was the most exciting time of my

life.

I remember the Paul Is Dead hoax. Everyone took it as a joke. I feel sorry for Paul McCartney these days

when this stuff is going around and gaining followers. In the schoolyard of the school I attended in those

years, a rumor would go around each week that the Beatles died in a plane crash. And there were Lyndon

LaRouche's theory that the Beatles were sent over to America to capture our youth and then gradually have

them taking drugs and giving kids the go ahead. Also they were sent over to get our minds off Kennedy's

Assassination. I don't believe in any of these theories. Paul's alive and that's it. My purpose of bringing it

up is that Fetzer, a Kennedy researcher, believes anything and everything. He's not skeptical at all. I

thought a new Paul McCartney hoax was just a joke, but it's gaining strength and believers through the

Internet.

Kathy C

Hi Kath. ReThe Beatles, I tried to send you a PM but told you are not receiving any.

Can't the CIA afford to give a syndicated show to anyone they want anymore? Or do some simply not pass the audition? (Beatles joke within, if you stretch your memory.)

PS: If you're a Beatles fan steeped in the Paul is Dead myth since 1968, then this short film (link below) will be a lot of fun for you. Features better fake-Beatles songs than do more expensive and "accurate" Beatles bio-pics:

Edited by David Andrews

life.

Internet.

Kathy C

Hi Kath. ReThe Beatles, I tried to send you a PM but told you are not receiving any.

Ray, I will empty my storage and then you can write to me. Thanks.

Kathy C

Edited by Kathleen Collins

Can't the CIA afford to give a syndicated show to anyone they want anymore? Or do some simply not pass the audition? (Beatles joke within, if you stretch your memory.)

PS: If you're a Beatles fan steeped in the Paul is Dead myth since 1968, then this short film (link below) will be a lot of fun for you. Features better fake-Beatles songs than do more expensive and "accurate" Beatles bio-pics:

"Thank you on behalf and the group and ourselves I hope we passed the audition." Or something like that. Yes, I caught it right away, David. Thanks for the film. I never heard of it before. I'm still waiting to watch The Times and the Hours.

Kathy C

It's amazing how many ignorant posters he has buying into this bullcrap, on facebook. Comparing teeth of Paul and "Faul", along with other facial features. Has he lost it or has he always been a disinfo agent? Anyone who knows anything about music knows that most Beatles songs do not follow the typical 1-4-5 or 1-6-4-5 pattern of most pop songs, with more complex series of chord changes. I quickly learned that when I first began learning to play Beatles music. Aside from that Paul has a unique style that could not ever be copied by some "fake Paul". I saw him live in 93 and more recently here in Austin and the man is pure magic! Sang and played for three hours without a break and literally brought the house down. ( I was in tears the entire concert).

I listened a bit to the "interview" of the "Son" of the so called "real Paul" and it was beyond fake. Poor Fetz is up to his old tricks: Conning anyone who does not have a clue.

Dawn

The roof top impromptu concert was their last. :(

Didn't this all start out as a hoax?

And did not the perps then admit it?

Jim,

It seems that most people these days deny the clues even exist. Nobody has come forward to admit they do. But there were definitely "clues" planted in some of the songs. And I think in some of the photos as well, though those things may just be weird psychedelic Beatles stuff. (A lot of it does seem to single out Paul, which is curious.)

Several years ago I went to YouTube and listened to some recording of Strawberry Fields where somebody says "I buried Paul. The word "I" and the letter "d" in buried aren't enunciated clearly. So it sounds more like "ah bury paul..." with the "l" sound trailing off at the end.

A couple years later I went back to YouTube to see if there were clues I hadn't heard before. At one point I wanted to hear the "I buried Paul" thing again. (Just reminiscing.) And the strangest thing happened. First, I noticed that there weren't near as many clips of this to listen to. It was like most had disappeared. Anyway, I listened to one of the clips that was there. It no longer said "ah bury Paul!" Instead it said "an bury sau." I thought, what the heck? I'd listened to that thing numerous times over the decades and I'd always heard "ah bury Paul." Till then.

So I listened to all the clips I could find, and not one of them said what I'd always heard before. Not one! I read the comments, and most people were saying they heard it as "cranberry sauce." Hmmm....

I was suspicious. I did a Google search of the YouTube website (that is to say, NOT a search from within YouTube) for the phrase "I buried Paul." This time I got numerous hits, just like before. Back then Google saved a cache of every deleted page. I clicked on the Cache link for several of these, and they all showed a notification that the video had been deleted because of copyright violation!

Do you see what I was discovering? The "I buried Paul" clips had all been removed and replaced with the new and different "cranberry sauce" clips. (Why were these select clips allowed to remain?)

There's more.

I then listened again very carefully to several of the "cranberry sauce" versions, and I actually found an intermediate version. It was like halfway between "ah bury Paul" and "an bury sau" (or, rather, "an berry sau") versions. I don't recall now, but something like "ah bury sau." Actually, I believe that was it.

So, in summary, what started out as "ah bury Paul" transitioned to "ah bury sau," and that later transitioned to "an bury sau" ("an berry sau"). Or at least, I believe that was the order of the transition. Because it only makes sense if someone were trying to gradually change "I buried Paul" to "cranberry sauce."

Some of you are probably saying I'm crazy, but I'm not. This really happened.

Over the decades I have always believed that the Beatles clues were intentionally planted... some are so obvious. Probably as a marketing stunt, though maybe John was just goofing around with the tracks, recording stuff backward for kicks. But I also always believed that the Beatles later wished they hadn't done it. It was a stain on their reputation.

It is my belief that when they saw what was happening with YouTube, they decided to take action on the most obvious of the clues, the one that doesn't require being played backward. And that was the "I buried Paul" clue. (Other clues may have been changed on YouTube as well. I wouldn't be able to tell since I've only heard those two or three times each.)

Edited by Sandy Larsen

Well, just out of curiosity, was this at the time the group was splitting up?