The Education Forum

Chuck Marler's New JFK Documentary

Compare this, just one guy working with his computer and apps, with that garbage CBS spewed out:

I don't agree with everything in it, but it is a much more honest effort than the CBS propaganda piece.

I know this is all speculation but the video says LBJ not being a suspect is at 18%. Behind all of the somber nods and frowns during that entire weekend, I've always thought this photo spoke volumes:

jfkwink.png

Even the guy who took it said he thought it was "sinister." I recently saw on the JFK Library site some photos of JFK inspecting the Coast Guard at Anacostia River. It's always fascinating to see those vintage photos of him as President. But once again, and as at other occasions, there was LBJ with him during this event:

JFKWHP-KN-C23273.jpg

So it's not like Kennedy shipped him off to no man's land and he seemed to include him a lot in functions. I know there was no love lost between the two but the wink, it happening in Texas, and LBJ's impending and possible indictment certainly makes it plausible he at least knew it was coming. Put another way - I'd never, ever feel this way about Obama and Biden. Or put yet another way - if Obama had been murdered, can you imagine the outrage if Biden and one of his cronies had winked at each other with a bloodied Michelle Obama standing next to him and it was captured in a photo?

Here's another nice clip that speaks volumes, especially Ruby at the end talking about "the man in office."

Edited by Michael Walton

I have seen a version of the Cronkite interview where LBJ goes even further than that.

He hints that the WC never found out the whole truth about who Oswald was.

But CBS cut that out when it was broadcast.

I really liked the tone--just a guy listing a bunch of reasons he doesn't trust the Warren Report--but thought some parts were pretty embarrassing. He said the Peter Jennings special was on NBC, and credited the Military Channel for a program produced by the Discovery Channel. He also listed a number of exhibits by their exhibit number in Twyman's Bloody Treason. Apparently he failed to realize these were not the official numbers of the exhibits, but numbers made up by Twyman.

And that's not even to mention all the Fetzer-fueled stuff rehashed in the second half.

Dave - Thanks, Pat. I'm glad I didn't waste my time watching it.

You know, Dave, I'm going to say this nicely because I do admire all of your efforts to put together the many great videos and radio broadcasts that you've posted. You've made a great historical record for current and future generations. But I've never gone to your website before until I read your comments on the other thread that mentioned the money order.

And, boy - and really I'm not trying to be nasty here - but I was shocked at what you've done over there. I thought it was going to be a lot of copy and pasting from McAdams's site but instead there's a lot of "coulda woulda and shouldas" over there. For example, on the mailing of the MO, you have nothing more than "he coulda done it in the morning." I was so shocked because - is that all you can offer?

As for the video that Chuck made, I was also very impressed with it. The only thing I don't agree with are the painting in of the Z film and the altering of it. But I really think he did a great job.

Dave - Thanks, Pat. I'm glad I didn't waste my time watching it.
You know, Dave, I'm going to say this nicely because I do admire all of your efforts to put together the many great videos and radio broadcasts that you've posted. You've made a great historical record for current and future generations. But I've never gone to your website before until I read your comments on the other thread that mentioned the money order.
And, boy - and really I'm not trying to be nasty here - but I was shocked at what you've done over there. I thought it was going to be a lot of copy and pasting from McAdams's site but instead there's a lot of "coulda woulda and shouldas" over there. For example, on the mailing of the MO, you have nothing more than "he coulda done it in the morning." I was so shocked because - is that all you can offer?
As for the video that Chuck made, I was also very impressed with it. The only thing I don't agree with are the painting in of the Z film and the altering of it. But I really think he did a great job.

I concur Mr. Walton... a marvelous effort by Chuck. I'm sure DVP is all bent out of shape cause Chuck is racking up the hits of late. All DVP can do is issue (and reissue) that same old 1964 WCR sick, media nonsense.

Anyone associated with, published by and or for Jim Fetzer always gets a grating response from Pat Speer, not to mention DVP -- lmao!

Edited by David G. Healy

The Military Channel aired the special made by Discovery. A technical distinction.

As per the Fetzer rubric, none of that stuff originated with Fetzer. The stuff about the x rays came from Mantik, and the stuff about the Z film came from Palmara and Sydney Wilkinson. Both Wilkinson and Mantik are credited in the film.

That infamous Albert Thomas "wink" photo seconds after LBJ'S swearing in on Air Force One is still as disturbing and disgusting and sickening and suspicious to me now as the first time I saw this.

How anyone in that monumentally serious, somber and tragic loss room and within feet of the blood covered Jackie Kennedy ( whose face and body are exhibiting trauma and grief so deep that even today it's hard to see this without feeling this yourself ) could crack that congratulatory happy "atta boy" smile and wink at Lyndon Johnson is way beyond the realm of normal.

That picture says a thousand words ( maybe not quite a thousand ) about LBJ and his crooked cronies...in my opinion.

That infamous Albert Thomas "wink" photo seconds after LBJ's swearing in on Air Force One is still as disturbing and disgusting and sickening and suspicious to me now as the first time I saw this.

[...]

That picture says a thousand words (maybe not quite a thousand) about LBJ and his crooked cronies...in my opinion.

But the fact that Albert Thomas winked at Johnson at a time when Thomas certainly had to know that photographer Cecil Stoughton was present in that super-small compartment of Air Force One (and everybody could probably even hear Stoughton's camera shutter clicking away as he took all of these pictures of the swearing-in scene) is virtual proof in and of itself that Albert Thomas was certainly not one of Lyndon Johnson's "crooked cronies" (certainly with respect to JFK's murder at any rate).

If a situation had existed in which Albert Thomas did, in fact, possess some knowledge of a conspiracy plot which was designed to elevate LBJ to the highest office in the land, with Thomas then winking at Johnson right after he was sworn in (serving as a congratulatory message to LBJ that the assassination plot had been pulled off successfully), with Thomas knowing full well that his "wink" would very likely be captured on film by White House photographer Cecil Stoughton, then I think it would be safe to say that Representative Albert Thomas of Houston, Texas, would have been the top candidate for the "Brass Balls Award For 1963".

Anybody disagree with that?

Edited by David Von Pein

I don't think Albert Thomas knew of actual JFK murder plot plans.

However, it wouldn't surprise me that he may have heard whispered things previous and not been surprised when it happened.

We all know now that Texas politicians ( and almost all levels ) at this time were just about the most corrupt in general than any others.

LBJ was their captain.

Massive military contracts and oil industry interests were the main priorities of these crooked pols.

Thomas got NASA headquartered in Houston. How many billions did that bring into Texas coffers?

And I believe Barr McClellan when he says that Ed Clark ran the state of Texas at that time.

I've said many times, that most American people are extremely oblivious to the actual level of corruption that has been such a part of our government workings on every level ( especially federal ) throughout the 20th century and even today.

In fact, corruption is one of the top three legacies of our society in the last 100 years.

LBJ was so corrupt he was like a Mafia Don.

Nixon was corrupt also on a high level but forces more powerful than he made sure one of his illegal deeds got exposed so that he was the first president to be caught and kicked out of office for this.

But LBJ's "true level" of involvement in corruption has been simply kept out of the main stream media, enough so that this sinister reality and it's actual effect on our history has not been faced.

"WINK" ADDENDUM....

JIM HESS SAID (AT FACEBOOK):

Big ol' '60s camera in his face and he covertly winks?

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Right. That's what a lot of CTers believe. It's preposterous.

TED RUBINSTEIN SAID:

Von Pein doesn't attempt to explain it, I noticed.

[...]

Von Pein doesn't even comment on the inappropriateness.

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

I think Thomas' wink was basically the equivalent of a "Good Luck" handshake. Nothing more. And how anyone can think it is anything more than that is beyond me, seeing as how Thomas had to know that Stoughton was snapping away with his camera just a few feet away.

Do you, Ted, really think Thomas' gonads were THAT large?

TED RUBINSTEIN SAID:

I think perhaps he had no love for JFK.

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Big deal.

August 23, 2016

Edited by David Von Pein

"If Adlai Stevenson had been vice president, there never would have been the assassination of our beloved President Kennedy."

Would you explain that again?

"The answer is the man in office now."

Edited by Roger DeLaria

That infamous Albert Thomas "wink" photo seconds after LBJ's swearing in on Air Force One is still as disturbing and disgusting and sickening and suspicious to me now as the first time I saw this.

[...]

That picture says a thousand words (maybe not quite a thousand) about LBJ and his crooked cronies...in my opinion.

But the fact that Albert Thomas winked at Johnson at a time when Thomas certainly had to know that photographer Cecil Stoughton was present in that super-small compartment of Air Force One (and everybody could probably even hear Stoughton's camera shutter clicking away as he took all of these pictures of the swearing-in scene) is virtual proof in and of itself that Albert Thomas was certainly not one of Lyndon Johnson's "crooked cronies" (certainly with respect to JFK's murder at any rate).

If a situation had existed in which Albert Thomas did, in fact, possess some knowledge of a conspiracy plot which was designed to elevate LBJ to the highest office in the land, with Thomas then winking at Johnson right after he was sworn in (serving as a congratulatory message to LBJ that the assassination plot had been pulled off successfully), with Thomas knowing full well that his "wink" would very likely be captured on film by White House photographer Cecil Stoughton, then I think it would be safe to say that Representative Albert Thomas of Houston, Texas, would have been the top candidate for the "Brass Balls Award For 1963".

Anybody disagree with that?

You can't be so smug on this one, David.

1. Thomas was dying of terminal cancer, and may not have cared much if Stoughton saw him wink.

2. Stoughton himself thought the wink was suspicious.

3. After LBJ's behavior on the plane became an issue in 1967 (with the release of the Manchester book), all of Stoughton's photos were published. With one exception. The wink photo.

4. When David Lifton contacted the LBJ Library to purchase copies of all the Stoughton photos, they sent him a copy of a print of the wink photo, as the negative had been disappeared.

5. Richard Trask confirmed that the negative to the wink photo is missing from the Library.

Well, heck. This suggests that someone, almost certainly someone working for LBJ, sifted through Stoughton's photos and removed or destroyed the negative for the wink photo. But forgot to look through the initial prints, and destroy the original print as well. Hmmm...

Edited by Pat Speer

Thanks for the extra info, Pat.

But whether he was sick or not, I think you'd have to agree with me, that if Albert Thomas had been privy to some kind of assassination conspiracy plot to murder JFK, the wink that Thomas threw to Kennedy's successor in full view of Cecil Stoughton's camera lens would have been a demonstration of blatant brashness and boldness that we aren't likely to see very often from someone who possesses knowledge of a covert nature—knowledge which that person certainly would not have a desire to flaunt so conspicuously and unnecessarily.

And I also have to assume that the conspiracy theorists who think Thomas' wink should be placed in the "suspicious" or "sinister" categories must also believe that President Kennedy's praise and admiration of Representative Thomas during JFK's speech in Houston the night before the assassination (audio below) was praise and admiration that most certainly was not reciprocated by Mr. Thomas toward President Kennedy.

Edited by David Von Pein