The Education Forum

Just when we thought that the LNs were an extinguishing species ...

I was under the impression that the few LNs left are the McAdams groupies.

In the Education Forum we have one: David Von Pein (well, he participates in all forums).

In JFK Facts they fired Photon. Jean Davison is a frequent poster. McAdams is complaining that Jeff Morley won't let him comment. Which is ironic since prof. McAdams banned me for years (now he says he never did) and even the most loyal among his clientele (Tony Marsh) call him "Censor in Chief".

This forum that I discovered recently is replete with LNs. You would not believe how ridiculous they are! Get this: they have sayings by Dale Myers in their signature. Talk about Madrassas and Bible thumping.

http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/board,1.0.html

Having said that, in that forum you can find the most advanced uses of graphics, 3D, etc.

If any of you is interested in actual confrontations with the real opposition (instead of debating Varnell The Contrarian) you are encouraged to visit that forum.

-Ramon

Edited by Ramon F. Herrera

It makes one wonder how they can afford the advanced graphics and 3D displays, and the people to draw these things up for them.

I am afraid my post may lead to confusion, Robert. I should have tried harder to explain myself. In fact, I should have written 2 separate posts.

There are several groups:

- Professionals of 3D design. All CT (aka, interested in the truth). Some have quit posting, tired of the trolls, mockery, etc. I am working with a couple of them, encouraging to work on the Open Source model of the plaza, while I get all the attacks. I am protecting them from the barbarians.

- LNs. All they do is attempt to ridicule attempts by others.

I have identified only one person, John Mytton who is an LN and plays with 3D images.

Additionally, there are 2 very widely separated levels of quality:

- Check out this guy, Roger Bootsma: http://www.3dmodelmonk.com/

- The others, simply use Photoshop or similar to draw lines and create GIF "animations". Any high schooler can do that.

This is a sample of what they do. Here in the ED Forum we are behind the times in this respect:

http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,13558.24.html

-Ramon

Ramon

You act like you invented JFK assassination research. Do you honestly think I have never heard of this forum before? Or that I was not once a member of this forum?

Ramon

You act like you invented JFK assassination research. Do you honestly think I have never heard of this forum before? Or that I was not once a member of this forum?

On the contrary, I am showing evidence of my ignorance, Bob. How was I supposed to honestly think that you were once a member of that forum?

-Ramon

Isn't that Duncan McRae's forum?

You know, Prayer Man is a woman.

Isn't that Duncan McRae's forum?

You know, Prayer Man is a woman.

I guess it is. Never "seen" him, though. Seems to be on vacation.These are some of his latest posts:

http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php?action=profile;u=1;sa=showPosts;start=64

Some of that is dog+pony show, or music. There is some amount of monkey business and clowning around. I have been trying to identify the people who are interested in serious, academic-type work.

In Re: "Prayer Man": I cannot believe that anybody would give credence to Lee being outside the building. That would mean that the plotters were the most inept in the world, when in reality they were the top.

-Ramon

If any of you is interested in actual confrontations with the real opposition (instead of debating Varnell The Contrarian) you are encouraged to visit that forum.

There is no debate with me.

You make an egregious error in fact by positing the viability of the SBT.

I point out the evidence which refutes your claim -- the bullet holes in JFK's clothes are too low to have been associated with his throat wound.

That is a statement of unchallenged historical fact.

You have nothing to say in response.

It's the Vichy CTs who are counter-factualists.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

I was under the impression that the few LNs left are the McAdams groupies.

In the Education Forum we have one: David Von Pein (well, he participates in all forums).

In JFK Facts they fired Photon. Jean Davison is a frequent poster. McAdams is complaining that Jeff Morley won't let him comment. Which is ironic since prof. McAdams banned me for years (now he says he never did) and even the most loyal among his clientele (Tony Marsh) call him "Censor in Chief".

There are a lot of people who think Lee Oswald acted alone on 11/22/63. And I hear from many of those people regularly by e-mail and via the comments I get on a daily basis on my YouTube videos. I hear from more CTers than I do LNers, that's true enough. But I get comments from many Lone Assassin believers too. And I always get a chuckle out of the conspiracy theorists who seem to believe there are just a handful of "LNers" left on the entire planet. LOL.gif

Along those same lines of thought, here's a brief exchange I had at this forum with Jon G. Tidd in July of 2015:

JON G. TIDD SAID:

DVP,

Either you are a surrogate for the U.S. Government. Or you speak the same as the government.

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Jon,

I agree with the Government's conclusions about Oswald's guilt if that's what you mean. But....so what? Millions of people agree with the Government's "Oswald Did It" conclusion. I'm just one of them.

Although, to hear Jim DiEugenio tell it, it would seem as if the "LN" club consisted of just a very few people on the whole planet --- myself, the late Vince Bugliosi, Tom Hanks, and Gerald Posner....and that's about it. But there are a lot of other people in the world who think Oswald killed JFK (and probably did it alone). Those people just don't hang out on JFK Internet forums every day of their lives.

jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2015/07/dvp-vs-dieugenio-part-101.html

[Duncan MacRae's JFK Assassination Forum]...is replete with LNs. You would not believe how ridiculous they are! Get this: they have sayings by Dale Myers in their signature. Talk about Madrassas and Bible thumping.

Ramon,

As incredible as it might be for you and other CTers to contemplate, there ARE some people in this world--myself included--who don't think of Dale K. Myers as a lying charlatan and a disinformation agent....

jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2010/06/dale-myers-and-sbt.html

dvp-potpourri.blogspot.com/2010/06/dale-myers.html

With--Malice.blogspot.com

Edited by David Von Pein

[Duncan MacRae's JFK Assassination Forum]...is replete with LNs. You would not believe how ridiculous they are! Get this: they have sayings by Dale Myers in their signature. Talk about Madrassas and Bible thumping.

Ramon,

As incredible as it might be for you and other CTers to contemplate, there ARE some people in this world--myself included--who don't think of Dale K. Myers as a lying charlatan and a disinformation agent....

David:

Contrary to my practice, I just erased your Dale K. Myers links without reading them. Out of respect, that atypical action deserves an explanation. You see, I am first and foremost a MAN OF SCIENCE. This is what I have been posting in the other forums lately:

MIT is my Vatican and Science my only God

Allow me to recycle a copy+paste that I have been widely using in political forums:

====================

What part of:

• THIRTY THREE YEARS OF TAX RETURNS IN THEIR WEB SITE (Clintons)

• ZERO YEARS OF TAX RETURNS (Trump)

don't you get?

====================

This is the analogy:

Ramon and his band are to Hillary

as

Dale Myers is to Donald Trump

http://www.dealey-plaza.org/ <--- My "tax returns" are here, David, every word of code that we write, every file belongs to The People.

Furthermore, let me explain -one more time- what I have explained to you Myers fans multiple times, in the immortal words of Jerry Maguire/Tom Cruise:

Show-Me-The-Files.png

... for as long as Mr. Myers does not comply with the above, elemental, sine qua non requirement he is spitting on the face of his viewers. It is that simple.

-Ramon

ps: I hope that the observant censors are not around, since they tend to exile ("deport" is perhaps a more appropriate term) my posts to Deep Politics every time I write the name of the unmentionable billionaire.

This is an important note for David Von Pein.

These folks (let's call them Ramon and His Merry Band) desperately need the measurements of Dealey Plaza:

http://www.dealey-plaza.org/

I am sure we can count on you, to sign a petition against to PBS.

Right, David? Correct? Yes?

-RFH

=======================================

To: Christine Russo (PBS Nova)
Subject: Precise Measurements of Dealey Plaza

Hi Christine:

Thanks for your kind assistance.

I will soon meet my peers, a group of people interested in creating a 3-dimensional model of Dealey Plaza with every distance, angle, etc. being publicly available, on the Internet.

We already contacted the Dallas County and requested the floor plans and related information. However, as far as we know the most accurate measurements ever were done by NOVA’s Cold Case team. Kudos to you.

With the utmost respect, we believe that it would be a tragedy if those numbers remain locked up in some computer at NOVA or elsewhere.

That is the gist of it. We can write a formal letter, in paper, with the developers of Dealey Plaza computer models signing it.

Best regards,

-Ramon F Herrera
Houston, Texas