The Education Forum

Judyth Baker writes about Wim Dankbaar's film

Wow, interesting thread...all about the issues of artificial history with Judyth, which she is currently and intensely and very successfully creating and then it goes off to something else entirely...

Larry,

Well, at least I included a quote from Wim. (lol)

-- Tommy :sun

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed Tommy, I just didn't want the point to get lost that Judyth's story is becoming a sort of alternative history in many places and is being promoted by many people- and its a much broader story about sponsors, motives, a very elaborate conspiracy that really does affirm an version of history all her own. From that perspective its a much larger issue than whether James Files was a shooter or Beverly was there with a camera. Judyth is operating at a much different level ...

That's the truth Larry - she is 'operating' on a whole different level, one in which she is injecting herself into the story and clearly lying or delusional. I suspect the former because she is 'operating' with a purpose, and it's not to uncover the truth, but rather to muddy the waters and taint some good researchers with her brush. I continue to have a problem with those that choose to make a buck even if it means giving her credibility, whether knowingly or not. When did this become a business? Larry - you have written many books and hopefully ave made a few bucks doing so. But do you do it for the money? Would you speak at her events?

Well let's just say that if I were running for President disclosing my financials would be no problem...grin. In ten years you would see the sort of loss that would make any respectable businessman quake and my wife mutter about it. So, no, while its become something of a job now since I write about other Cold War and national security subjects but most definitely not for a profit. As to speaking, I'll fall back on the old political gambit about not running for office and if drafted/nominated not accepting. On the other hand, I can see it as a real quandary for folks who are published by Trine Day, especially with Kris having a big role in her conferences and promotions. Don't know if that is true now but it certainly was and generally speaking if your publisher asks you to help promote your book you are advised to do so and in some instances contractually bound to do so.

That's the truth Larry - she is 'operating' on a whole different level, one in which she is injecting herself into the story and clearly lying or delusional. I suspect the former because she is 'operating' with a purpose, and it's not to uncover the truth, but rather to muddy the waters and taint some good researchers with her brush. I continue to have a problem with those that choose to make a buck even if it means giving her credibility, whether knowingly or not. When did this become a business? Larry - you have written many books and hopefully ave made a few bucks doing so. But do you do it for the money? Would you speak at her events?

Is nothing Judyth says about the JFK assassination true?

Tommy - is that really the question? She says lots of things that have nothing to do with her own personal (imagined) involvement. Have you heard her act the part of the knowledgable researcher, another hat she wears?

Completely agreed that Judyth is a total fraud, with the exception that she likely did really work for Reily coffee company and probably did see Oswald in person occasionally. I doubt she has any motives in terms of muddying the waters for honest researchers, but wants the attention because she doesn't have anything else going on and/or is past her prime and can't come to terms with that.

Tommy - is that really the question? She says lots of things that have nothing to do with her own personal (imagined) involvement. Have you heard her act the part of the knowledgable researcher, another hat she wears?

Paul,

Which "she" are you talking about?

Tommy - you queried "is nothing Judyth says about the JFK assassination true"? Maybe, but unless it's something she has first hand knowledge of its immaterial. Doesn't make her less of a fraud if she says something true.

Brian - I guess my suspicion is that she is being backed by someone whose agenda is more than financial. Maybe she isn't trying to muddy the waters, but it will have that effect anyway, since researchers that accept her favors can suffer loss of credibility, even while making a buck. Is Larry correct when he says that Trine Day could compel their published authors to participate in a forum in order to promote their books?

Completely agreed that Judyth is a total fraud, with the exception that she likely did really work for Reily coffee company and probably did see Oswald in person occasionally. I doubt she has any motives in terms of muddying the waters for honest researchers, but wants the attention because she doesn't have anything else going on and/or is past her prime and can't come to terms with that.

Judyth did indeed work at Reily Coffee with LHO. But in all of her jibber-jabber she has not produced one witness from Reily who interacted with her, much less saw her and Lee together.

I wish I could find a benign answer for Judyth's alternative reality, but from my standpoint her only objective has been to replace Marina in the public eye and get money as Marina did from the public. I see her as a complete charlatan.