• Announcements

• Evan Burton

OPEN REGISTRATION BY EMAIL ONLY !!! DETAILS HERE:

We are opening registration!! If you are interested, please send an email to: edforumbusiness@outlook.com We require you use your real name, a valid email address, and your agreement to the Terms of Use, seen here: http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=21403. Additionally, you will have to send us your photo for use as an avatar and submit a brief biography. We will post these for you, and send you your password. We cannot approve membership until we receive these. We look forward to having you as a part of the Forum! Sincerely, The Education Forum Team
Kathy Beckett

Lancer Forum Sign Up Area

40 posts in this topic

For indications of interest, please add your name to this thread.

In.

Also (if it will help in the Lancer forum reconstruction), i am 111% sure that there was a Lancer forum member who posted that they were personal time also archiving every post thread with responses that were provided in the forum.

At the moment, I do not recall who stated that. I will search my notes because after one of the times the forum crashed I think that I saved a quick reminder of who said that.

Best Regards in Research,

+ ++Don

Donald Roberdeau
United States Navy
U.S.S. John F. Kennedy, CV-67, plank walker
Sooner, or later, The Truth emerges clearly

For your key considerations + independent determinations....

Homepages Website: "Men of Courage": President Kennedy-elimination Evidence,
Witnesses,
Photographers, Outstanding Researchers Discoveries, Suspects, + Key Considerations....

The Dealey Plaza Detailed Map: Documented 11-22-63 Victims Precise Locations +
Reactions, Evidence, Witnesses Locations, Photographers, Suspected Bullet Trajectories,
Outstanding Researchers Discoveries, + Important Information + Key Considerations, in One
Convenient Resource....
( updated map, + new information )

Discovery: Very Close JFK Assassination Witness ROSEMARY WILLIS's
Zapruder Film Documented 2nd Head Snap:
West, Ultrafast, and Directly
Towards the Grassy Knoll ....

Visual Report: The First Bullet Impact Into President Kennedy: While JFK was Still Hidden
Under the "Magic-limbed-ricochet-tree"....

Visual Report: Reality Versus C.A.D. : the Real World, versus, Garbage-in-garbage-out....

T ogether
E veryone
A chieves
M ore

For the United States:

For indications of interest, please add your name to this thread.

Me too, please.

-- Tommy :sun

Mais oui!