The Education Forum

Is Jack Ruby In This May 6, 1953, Photo?

Thomas Graves

Ruby%20and%20Nixon-5:6:1953.jpg

Brian Doyle, on 25 Sept 2016 - 06:56 AM, said:snapback.png

Apparently some people who are obviously entering non-serious input are not attacked with accusations of trolling. It is clear to me they can't find any senator who that man would be because there isn't any. The one they offer isn't even close. They are obviously struggling yet don't hesitate to still suggest the obvious photo of Jack Ruby wearing one of Bush's hats isn't Jack Ruby wearing a hat. Meanwhile more reasonable people can conclude the man is obviously Ruby and make their inferences from there.

There's no "probably" about it. Ruby maintained his affiliations and role just as much as the Watergate burglars. It is obvious why he was used. The puzzle pretty much snaps together at this point. [emphasis added by T. Graves]

Dear Brian,

"They"?

Chris Newton is the only one who has suggested anyone, Alan Bible, who, unfortunately for "us," didn't become a Senator until after the photographs were taken on May 6, 1953.

The reason I haven't suggested, yet, any particular freshman Senator as being your "Ruby" is due to the fact that, on the internet, there are very few photographs of freshman Senators of the 83rd Congress that were taken circa 1953.

You may have noticed that a person's face changes, obviously, quite a bit over time? The more time, the more change?

-- Tommy :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brian Doyle said:

Yes. The cleft that was said not to be there, but actually was, got more pronounced and visible with time. The Nixon photo also shows a much younger Ruby whose face changed so much with time that he is hard to recognize - except, of course, his cleft and upper lip. Two confirming verifiers that can't be denied.

The man is clearly Ruby for the reasons explained above.

If you could explain in some reasonable way how and why "Ruby" was present in this photo and then back it up with some reasonable evidence that points to Ruby being in DC in 1953 then you would be making real strides in proving your theory that the man pictured is "Ruby".

If you can't make a reasonable argument for either of those two requirements then your theory that the lip and chin match is spurious, at best.

Edited by Chris Newton

Brian Doyle said:

Yes. The cleft that was said not to be there, but actually was, got more pronounced and visible with time. The Nixon photo also shows a much younger Ruby whose face changed so much with time that he is hard to recognize - except, of course, his cleft and upper lip. Two confirming verifiers that can't be denied.

The man is clearly Ruby for the reasons explained above.

If you could explain in some reasonable way how and why "Ruby" was present in this photo and then back it up with some reasonable evidence that points to Ruby being in DC in 1953 then you would be making real strides in proving your theory that the man pictured is "Ruby".

If you can't make a reasonable argument for either of those two requirements then your theory that the lip and chin match is spurious, at best.

Chris,

It's obviously just "lip service" without the corroborating evidence you suggest.

For anyone who wants to pretend that the Mob killed JFK and controlled Jack Ruby, I ask again:

• Did the Mob protect Jacob Rubinstein and his Cuban arms shipments from U.S. federal prosecution?
  • Did the Mob put "LHO" in front of Shaw's Trade Mart in New Orleans shilling for Castro?
  • Did the Mob create what CIA accountant James Wilcott called the “Oswald Project”?
  • Did the Mob pretend that "LHO" did all those things in Mexico City?
  • Did the Mob send this "Lee Oswald" fellow to McKeown's house?
  • Did the Mob force medical doctors to mishandle JFK’s autopsy?
  • Did the Mob declare “Case Closed” within 24 hours of the assassination?
  • Did the Mob put the entire U.S. Government to sleep after JFK’s assassination?

lol

Did the CIA direct Ruby to manage nightclubs in Dallas?

Did the CIA ask Joe Campisi to visit Jack Ruby in Jail?

Did the CIA give Ruby the codename "Sparky"?

Did the CIA put Ruby in the DPD basement?

Guest Brian Doyle

Some claimed that Ruby's cleft chin, visible in later photos of Ruby, was not present in the photo of the man with Nixon. This is seriously incorrect and closer observation of the photo in question will show the identifying cleft to be there. Also Ruby had a distinct flat and slightly down-turned upper lip. This is seen in the image of the man next to Nixon and also in known photos of Ruby. These two identifiers combined with the plethora of information associating Ruby with Nixon that Hargrove provides make it a certainty the man seen with Nixon was Ruby. Those who deny this cannot provide any name for this man otherwise that should not be that hard to do amongst that company in that location.

Some claimed that Ruby's cleft chin, visible in later photos of Ruby, was not present in the photo of the man with Nixon. This is seriously incorrect and closer observation of the photo in question will show the identifying cleft to be there. Also Ruby had a distinct flat and slightly down-turned upper lip. This is seen in the image of the man next to Nixon and also in known photos of Ruby. These two identifiers combined with the plethora of information associating Ruby with Nixon that Hargrove provides make it a certainty the man seen with Nixon was Ruby. Those who deny this cannot provide any name for this man otherwise that should not be that hard to do amongst that company in that location.

Tight lips and a dimple on his chin?

LOL

Just lip service without corroborating evidence.

Edited by Thomas Graves

Guest Brian Doyle

I can see with the naked eye the discoloration that is the cleft in the Nixon photo. Those who said it wasn't there entered an inaccuracy.

Two specific unusual identifiers is usually a match. Not to mention the load of other evidence placing Ruby with Nixon.

I can see with the naked eye the discoloration that is the cleft in the Nixon photo. Those who said it wasn't there entered an inaccuracy.

Two specific unusual identifiers is usually a match. Not to mention the load of other evidence placing Ruby with Nixon.

Dear Brian,

I think you are

spaced out.

Edited by Thomas Graves

Sure looks like Jack Ruby to me standing next to Richard Nixon in the photo. This is made all the more likely by the evidence that Nixon hired Jack Ruby six years earlier:

Ruby%20Nixon.jpg

Republican strategist and Nixon aide Roger Stone told Jefferson Morley: "Nixon recognized Jack Ruby and knew him since 1947 as a 'Johnson man.'"

See: http://jfkfacts.org/...know-jack-ruby/

In the same article, Morley also wrote:

Stone also said he has “a direct quote from Nixon who acknowledged in 1989 that his aide Murray Chotiner brought Ruby to him in 1947 and told him LBJ wanted Ruby hired as an informant for the House UnAmerican Activities Committee,” otherwise known as HUAC.

The U.K. Daily Mail published an article in part about Ruby's 1947 hiring by Nixon: Read it HERE.

Sooo.... I can put "Jack Rubinstein" in DC in 1958.

Is this "Sparky"?

sparky.jpg

I doubt this is the "Jack Rubenstein of Chicago" mentioned in the HUAC affidavit and who was hired by Richard Nixon in 1947.

There was another politically active Jack Rubenstein from the New York area who was a member of the Young Communist League in the 1920s. There is no indication that this Rubenstein spent any time in Chicago. John Armstrong wrote about him extensively in his Jack Ruby page at my website.

The New York Jack Rubenstein, by the way, was slender and more than six feet tall.

That's been discussed before and he was labeled "the commie" Rubinstein by others. I'm not sure that the same one as this is. Thank god Facebook wasn't around then or we might have dozens of Jack Rubensteins to sort through.