The Education Forum

Re: The murder of Dr. Mary Sherman

Gregory Walters wrote on Facebook today:

RE: THE MURDER OF DR. MARY SHERMAN:
For those of you that read my prior post, you know that I had filed a FOIA request with the FBI to get their Mary Sherman file. They responded that they sent the file to the National Archieves & Records Administration and they even gave me the file number. So I had to FOIA the (NARA). They very promptly sent me the file under the number that the FBI gave me. It had the information that I wanted, which was the unredacted named that Ed Haslam was unable to get in his prior FOIA request to the FBI. See pages 350-351 in his book, Dr. Mary's Monkey. To my surprise today, I received a letter from the (NARA) telling me that they had 8, yes 8 additional FBI files on the Murder of Dr. Mary Sherman and advised me that if I wanted those records, I would have to submit another FOIA request. Guess what I will be doing this weekend. Will keep you posted. Thanks NARA for being so truthful and straight forward with me.

Gregory Walters wrote on Facebook today:

RE: THE MURDER OF DR. MARY SHERMAN:

For those of you that read my prior post, you know that I had filed a FOIA request with the FBI to get their Mary Sherman file. They responded that they sent the file to the National Archieves & Records Administration and they even gave me the file number. So I had to FOIA the (NARA). They very promptly sent me the file under the number that the FBI gave me. It had the information that I wanted, which was the unredacted named that Ed Haslam was unable to get in his prior FOIA request to the FBI. See pages 350-351 in his book, Dr. Mary's Monkey. To my surprise today, I received a letter from the (NARA) telling me that they had 8, yes 8 additional FBI files on the Murder of Dr. Mary Sherman and advised me that if I wanted those records, I would have to submit another FOIA request. Guess what I will be doing this weekend. Will keep you posted. Thanks NARA for being so truthful and straight forward with me.

um, watching the World Series...?

oh! wait!

writing FOIA requests...?

(truly shocking that they volunteered a thing. no xxxx.)

Edited by Glenn Nall

I remember starting the book and I stopped maybe 30 pages in. It just seemed too far-fetched for me to believe. There's no doubt Oswald was a very low-level "agent" who was being moved around without really knowing what he was being moved around for. A perfect example of this is even on the day of 11/22 when he saw the commotion out of the window before JFK's arrival, he asked a co-worker what was going on.

But I don't think he was involved enough to be in the know about a monkey virus to kill Castro.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2014/08/no_author/a-murdered-doctor-a-secret-lab-and-the-killing-of-jfk/

• 7 months later...